The mods are alive with the sound of BANNNNNINGGGG

The mods are alive with the sound of BANNNNNINGGGG

edition.

Attached: britaugday.jpg (3877x2823, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/53886148/#q53886148
onlineradiobox.com/uk/bbcradio2/?cs=uk.bbcradio2
thekitchn.com/the-best-way-to-reheat-a-slice-of-pizza-tips-from-the-kitchn-215632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf just happened lad

Noone likes the Serious Jockin' thing ROFL. Thats Steve Wright in the afternoon. The only one I really liike is Ken Bruce in morning cos of Pop Master lol.
>Pic related (Steve Wright getting out of his over large car in small garage...

Attached: article-0-05E43805000005DC-99_468x399.jpg (468x399, 48K)

that was strange wasn't it. you think mods don't like the timster?

Fuck was wrong with previous thread?

Told you all months ago this place was a dead duck. Relocate to 8ch for my money.

>Relocate to 8ch for my money
I have bad news for you.....

>Relocate to 8ch for my money.

Attached: widlamo.png (665x527, 62K)

It might have something to do with the lads that were trying to test the robot with single words?

Hey anyone know who the slag is in the Main Thread pic in the window behind the guy with the Sports Direct Mug. Asking for a friend...

If so that's excessive moderation and grounds to establish a new host that is not 4ch.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/53886148/#q53886148

Whatever it was, it's not obvious.

It took me ages to figure out what serious jockin was. It's probably the most unfunny thing I've ever heard on the radio
Emilia Clarke innit

you mean sofi?

>slag
No need to be rude, mate. She might be very pleasant.

Yeah it's Karen Gillan.

were not going anywhere sorry m8

I like how they just delete shit with no explanation, how are we supposed to avoid it happening again if we don't know what we did wrong

Ok the cramps have subsided for a bit, going to throw on my trackies and go get some supplies from the shop, wish me luck lids

nah. that's not a bad thing. the robot is here to create an environment of originality. if you post something nobody else has, that's original right?
must have been something else

good luck out there.
what are the cramps from again? there's been afew anons that are coming off stuff so could be 1 of those, i'm not just being forgetful

Presumably the folks what did the crime will be banned and won't come back.

Wheres Tim poster? You think that was it?

Looks like they found the girl who went wandering in the forest. Surprising they found the body but at least it's closure for the parents

now mods delete the thread so my scottish friend cant see when he come back and add me ... how sad now im doomed forever alone

i m not even a bad guy or anything jjust a kind algerian who want his western boyfriend back like the slut he is , dont he want to feel good having someone devoted ?

Attached: __shiina_yuika_nijisanji_drawn_by_ddak5843__sample-968c8c7b388dddca214c736414108cbc.jpg (850x850, 95K)

Shits fucked up man. Wonder what actually happened. Seems strange to be kidnapped on your first night.

Nowt wrong with marrying a young bride

Lol they have an Indian on radio 2 accusing all British of closet racism now

SCEA don't do it, don't send him it !!!

stop posting the thread killer

Attached: rrrrrRRAAAARRRR.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Wouldn't be surprised if she was kidnapped but I reckon she just went walkies and got herself lost

How is the body easier to work on than your personality? Unless you are a brainlet Norf FC type it's easy to make yourself at least somewhat interesting.

Oh shit i got a radio in the office lmao. Sorry late reply had a customer

33rd for 15 year old girls carrying healthy pregnancies to term

onlineradiobox.com/uk/bbcradio2/?cs=uk.bbcradio2

Sorry tryin to serve cust and reply at same time and replied to myself lmao
>onlineradiobox.com/uk/bbcradio2/?cs=uk.bbcradio2

33rd for good effort noncey

found one. had to turn it off.

Gastritis i think mate, not coming off anything but I was thinking earlier that if this is what heroin withdrawal feels like no wonder the junkies want to avoid it

Its bloody disgusting lol. You cant just dislike someone for being a loud american elite anymore you are apprently a Far Right Racist lmao

Good afternoon pigeon roastie

spermable cums

not a good effort on that one noncey

Can't we just as a nation refuse to pay Tv licesne until the BBC cunts are shut down. I mean ffs they are biased, make money from advertising, take tax payers money to make content and sell it on streaming. They really are the worst thing in Modern British Media other than Murdoch

nice numerals.
yeah heroin withdrawal is cramps, hot and cold sweats, being sick, chocolate rain from behind.
think flu x87
can you not get any pills from the dr's? my mate takes some and they're massive, as big as suppositories

sperm receptacle

excuse me young man i want to watch the antiques roadshow

This lad is fucked up...

Attached: Ucs5iCQ.png (1241x1785, 1.52M)

Hahaha! Channel 4 will buy it if BBC go bust. Probably be better anyway....

Feeling sad lads.
I cannot wank due to nerve damage in my penis.
I am too stupid and lazy to do cool things.
I think I fucked up my housing for next year.

what's happened to your penis?

watch this
*runs around really fast*

*sticks leg out*

why you listening to that shit. 1 minute was enough for me

Those are the mild symptopms. You are forgetting the involuntary orgasms/ejaculation, hallucinations, irregular heartbeat and panic attacks.

*jumps over it takeshi's castle style*

Yeah that's kind of how im feeling now, fucking horrible. I've taken ranitadine and I've ordered omeprazole, just trying to ride it out just now, might have a little nap

Gooseberry
Cotswold
Death Chan

Got a chicken and bacon salad from Asda and they've fucking drenched it in mayonaise fucksake why can't they put that shit in a sachet
blog over

i may have forgotten, it was 14 years ago. defo never had uncontrollable splurgings though, i would have remembered that

is there a consumer comments thing on the packet? complain to them

I dunno desu to prepare myself fo the oncomin cunts mainly. That and I can't get Planet Rock in work other than laptop and the speakers are shit.

Nah I can't they're suppose to have mayonnaise on them but I just didn't realize when I bought it

get spotify

>go outside
>tormented for existing
What is wrong with normies

ah, unlucky. you persevered or got something else?

whats your neck length

Don't be cheeky or I'll fill you in

Nah I binned it and can't be bothered to walk back to the shops so think I'll starve for today

got nothing for tea?

*Gets bored of dressing up as an admiral and directs a masterpiece of Asian cinema, then sings a silly song and designs an underappreciated video game*

I'll fill you in mate!

Attached: Quermian_AA.jpg (610x820, 75K)

Haha nope, probably gonna have to order something wbu?

got a sausage and mash ready meal and a naan bread to mop up the gravy.
what are you thinking of ordering?, seems a lot of chinese places are closed on tuesdays.

Tim Byrne.

Very GOOD lad.
Very NICE lad.
Very KIND lad.
Very MENTAL lad.

Attached: D4WG9gCWsAAdu9i.jpg (891x1200, 193K)

Sounds nice
I'll probably just get a pizza and eat half and save the other half for tomorrow

Why did your post earlier get deleted? Are jannies being fannies again

>ready meal

Make that yourself for alot cheaper

Better still make a decent meal for around the same cost.

some places have a minimum spend so i like to get a burger and small pizza then save the pizza for the day after.
what's your take on cold pizza. i can eat it but do prefer a blast in the microwave
got it for free as my mum bought it for me.

not him but, nothing wrong with bangers and mash.

go back to your filter list

SCEA causing havoc again.

ah, you forgot the subject

Never been a fan of cold pizza microwave is definitely the way to go with leftovers

I do it to piss off tranny spics like

He does it because he's a thick, coping cunt.

Cheers mate love having to wade through the incel shite on outer-Jow Forums!

I would be quite happy to spend the next 40 years living in a quiet room, with a comfy bed, wifi, booze, weed and good food.

What is better in life than that? Fuck all.

Kek he's going on a right seethe

haha seether!! Put up with it lmfao!

Pan fry cold pizza, it only takes a couple of minutes and tastes better than microwaved
thekitchn.com/the-best-way-to-reheat-a-slice-of-pizza-tips-from-the-kitchn-215632

For me, it's playing and emulating pre-2010 videogames on my PC.

Attached: moderngaming.jpg (1504x2648, 1.47M)

yeah but people use the subject name to search for the thread.
got to be a team player. i've forgotten loads of times though so it's ok lad, mistakes happen

go back to your discord, pedo

I mean if you're that snobby about gaming then emulation isn't the way to go either.

For me it's playing pre-2000 videogames on original hardware, with the occasional post 2000 console game.

I respect hardwarefags but it's not viable for everyone.

Good on you, lad. I hope you don't look down on me for being less fortunate than you. If I had my own house and a nice bit of space for a hardware collection, I would. I promise.

I don't respect women. there, I said it.

going to have 2 bacon and cheese butties
*rubs tummy*

Attached: smashing fab foodie.png (906x802, 121K)

Whatever works for you lad, I don't tend to involve myself in how other people do things. If you're fine with emulating why should I care, eh? We're both comfy with how we do things, that's all that matters.