What to do when a girl is acting hard to get?

What to do when a girl is acting hard to get?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-115924.png (1080x2160, 1.76M)

ignore her

being disinterested makes them want you

How the fuck would anyone here know?

I don't know tell them your feelings if you're not too big a pussy.
Hard to get or not the answer is either rejection or acceptance.

>How the fuck would anyone here know?
This. Go to , You might get good information there?

open her chest cavity with a knife while she is alive
or better yet carve a blood eagle into her back
post pics pls

Tried that before, didn't work :/

I didnt usually say anything to those girls and they definitely started to come up to me instead of me chasing them. But you gotta play it right, dont give them too much attention too quickly.

FPBP don't waste you're time

Most likely she doesn't want you but enjoys getting free attention so she plays you along and you confuse that with her acting hard to get

Rape it is

Tell her your feelings, if she says "no", accept the rejection and move on. No point in playing silly games that you don't enjoy.

sounds like you aren't even trying
is she hard to get or are you just not giving it any effort at all?

>Most likely she doesn't want you but enjoys getting free attention so she plays you along and you confuse that with her acting hard to get
It's almost always this.

you're not trying very hard to troll the "youre not trying" meme all over the board, try a bit harder.

>all over the board
no, that is everyone else
nice dubs

>just act disinterested bro
HAHAHA wrong you coping faggot.
First post shit post* kill yourself
Maybe

It always cracks me up when retards say "She's acting hard to get brooo wtf should I do?
Nothing.
She isn't playing hard to get.
She literally does not want you at all. Women make it very obvious when they like you. You don't need to be some high tier FBI investigator to know this. All of this "playing hard to get" is cope.

Attached: 1565561637181.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>hard to get
You mean she's not interested in you? Move the fuck on.

Attached: 1565429248593.png (1270x711, 601K)

gril here
I only play hard to get with ugly people lmao losers

Are you the dumbass nigger from the racemixing thread?

Lmao this, women don't owe you shit find someone who is interested in you too shit head

If a girl was actually attracted to you and not something you can do for her (i.e. betabuxxxing), she would be willing to have sex with you almost immediately. If her schedule was actually full, she would make room. She would skip class, call in sick at work, cancel plans with her besties. There would be no excuses.

If she's playing hard to get she isn't into you. Period. Either she's completely uninterested and you are simply misinterpreting her disinterest as her playing hard to get, or she's bored and stringing you along. This is a pure self-interest move. She wants to use you to gauge how attractive she is (the more you bend over backwards to get her to like you, the more desirable she must be, in her mind). There is nothing for you to gain from this arrangement. Block her out and move on.

Holy fuck is that a snake or a cat?