I drink more coffee than water. How is this bad when coffee is made of mostly water...

I drink more coffee than water. How is this bad when coffee is made of mostly water? Not only is coffee tastier than water, it also gives me the energy to make it through my work day.

Attached: 1525846044305.png (1006x1578, 1.45M)

Coffee dehydrates you and drinking to much can give you kidney stones.

Coffee fucks up your teeth and makes your mouth taste like shit but I still love it

i drink 3 cups of coffee a day, not that bad right?

Attached: 1562041040550.png (566x642, 710K)

Pretty normal desu user-kun.
What kind of coffee?

Like the measurement cup or the coffee cup cup?

I drink coffee and water to even it out

coffee is like a medicine. do you take ibuprofen everyday? i suppose not. you have to choose wisely when to drink it or it's just going to fuck you up.

Caffeine is a diuretic, meaning you'll end up pissing away a lot of water in your body. You can counter this by drinking a lot of water, but you'd still end up with a caffeine dependency.

I recommend methamphetamine.

OP is a FAG and a retard.

the cheap robusta out of a packet
its just the coffee cup cup, i dont drink off a pyrex

Coffee only gives you energy when you drink it sparingly and not everyday. When you drink it everyday, it only helps you return to your normal energy levels after going through daily caffeine withdrawal.

nah just do cocaine

Severe coffee addict here because I like the taste. Small amounts of caffeine actually make me more tired now. I need to drink a fucking bucket to get a boost.

Coffee don't gives you energy, it's an illusion, and drinking too much will give you sleep problems.
Plus coffee is dehydrator, so you dont get as much water in as you light thought.
2 or 3 cups a day are fine , if I remember correctly, or more if you put more water than coffee.
Also never use milk or cream in coffee, or your in for a baaad time.

Does this mean that if you're dehydrated, caffeine will take place quicker?

The diuretic effect pretty much goes away when you build tolerance

I think so. as long as your liver has nothing else to process like food etc. then it'll hit you like a ton of bricks, but it'll last a lot shorter

been drinking 2-3 espressos every day for like 5 years, agree
the withdrawals are the worst: your head aches like hell and you can't get out of bed because you have no energy

but i always use milk/cream for my coffee what does this mean

i used to drink 2 daily energy drinks for 4 years and yeah, the headaches after stopping are fucking terrible