Are they based or horifically cringe?

Are they based or horifically cringe?

Attached: 1565695171005.jpg (1080x335, 34K)

They're probably my final chance.
All I'm asking for is a 25+ virgin GF.

Godspeed user. You know your chances will sky rocket if you go to church though

Attached: 567546745gtbtg.png (600x600, 52K)

its mostly just a bunch of beckies larping as losers

I've never went there neither I wish

I'm well aware of that, but I refuse to attend church services under false pretense.

I know a 38 year old virgin girl, I say girl because she doesn't look like a 40 year old hag because for the past 20 years she's been shut in with her alcoholic father and literally does nothing, so she hasn't aged really badly. just saying they do exist but they're super fucking damaged and want to die alone. sigh.

Crystal cafe is boring and dead. That's why they come to our board, because their boring, pathetic, website is so incredibly boring. I lurked there once. Why are they so retarded, bros?

leave it to incels to try to pick up the most desperate girls the worst possible way

every incel needs a femcel to absolve each other of their pain..
or to inflict even more pain upon each other, which is more likely to happen than bliss.

>They're probably my final chance.
Is there really a chance with them though? They aren't actually like you. You want love and/or sex and will take anything you can get. They only want Chad, without exception.

Because they are parasitic creatures that feed on the joy and excitement that males generate

Attached: 37pwg1.jpg (500x645, 59K)

>he fell for the pure and chaste church girls meme

I've gotten a few to talk on discords only to find out they are men and/or trannies LARPing.

Women
Don't
Use
Imageboards
They
Show
Their
Ass
On
Instagram

When people post like this, I always try to find some acronym hidden in the beginning letters of each line, and always get disappointed that there is none.
WDUITSTAOI

Every time I browse theyr boards I get depressed. So many good girls. I wish I could meet one and make her happy.

>c-church girls arent sluts

>c-church girls are sluts

Maybe we should be doing that here then, because that board seems to have a lot less trolling and shitposting

They're cool.
I wish there was some active r9k alternative that was not spammed by angsty teens or racebaiting faggots for everybody.

They are. Lol have you never gone to church?