Neet life

>you have to go above and beyond to get a job these days
>you have to act like you care just to get into entry level shit

holy fuck, i just need to pay bills and I'm too honest to lie at interviews, does anyone know this feel?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-09-19_at_1.22.44_PM.jpg (1177x686, 93K)

the day im forced to get a job is the day i hang myself

I can't get a minimum wage job because they all require commuting to another town, which I cannot afford. I went to uni and got a degree and i can't get a job in that field because I don't have the social skills to do well at interviews.
I just want a job.

I don't like being a neet but going outside and finding a job scares me
I just hope to grow a pair asap and finally do something with my life, even if I have to flip burgers. I do wonder why employers never contact me tho

I have a job and I fucking hate it stay neet as long as fucking possible the only reason I don't quit this wageslavery shit is to not disappoint my father.

Ive tried this so many times but it seems like the employers dont even hire people like that anymore. They probably only hire people they already know, plus it always says apply online but dont come in or dont call. Yet they never call me even one time

I started caring when I got a job as a surgical tech. I'm helping people get their life back on track. I work 3 12s so I have 4 days to myself and a job that is meaningful to me. It only took 2 years in school and I've already paid back my loans because I live at home. The people around me, even my boss, are primarily focused on helping others. I'm in a hospital wearing scrubs.

I don't know, man.

Attached: 1519619775267.jpg (821x869, 88K)

is the pay good? , originally

I'm getting 21/hr which is more than I'd ever dream of using.

I think i got booted from a traveling job cause i drank some mountain dews and some beer, that i asked permission for. Now I'm stuck in a trailer, my dad tried to initiate dominance over me by slapping me yesterday. And i haven't spoken to anyone but 3 or 4 people in the last 6 months(not counting the job). I live in the middle of nowhere without a running car. Im fucked.

>go to job interview
>asked to do some sort of search algorithm
>google and copy-paste, then slightly adapt to fit
>"oh thats great, now parse this XML and order it"
>google, copy, adapt, submit
>"well thats great, can you start next week?"
>3 years on the job, watching youtube videos half the day, copying code from the internet the other half
Posted from my office.

this feels like a sign to me. there's a 2 year surgical tech option at my community college.
how do you like it user?

Attached: DoctorPepe.png (500x479, 85K)

It's fine. I'm not socially ostracized, so YMMV. I get to see behind the scenes in a hospital. I can look at charts and see what is going on. It just doesn't suck like soulless cubicle work does. The day might be busy and I'm on my feet a bunch, but because it is easy to see how the work is meaningful, it isn't painful.

OP here.
Sounds comfy fren, doing a job where you help others is probably the best way to go

>need to find job
>insane fear of rejection
born to fail world is a fuck
without money I dont want to see a quack

Attached: 1555266657640.png (1686x1440, 324K)

yeah most jobs are found by contacts
I don't have any tho, and neither does my family, so I have to do it the old fashioned way

typing this from my job.
i hate this place, i hate all my co-workers (majority woman) my dipshit of a boss and his disgraceful snitch wife.
i've been in here for around 9 months and 15-20 days. i'm going to stay here for 3 more months and quit. no idea why but if you quit your job after a year of working, the state gives you like 5 months of neetbux.
i can already smell the sweet neetdom.

Attached: 1565550752446.png (719x713, 587K)

If it's a level entry job lie a bit and bend the truth. Dont feel bad, jobs treat wagecucks like shit.

>>you have to act like you care just to get into entry level shit
that's called work ethic you little shit
what is it with westerners doing the absolute bare minimum and not taking any pride in their own work?

Always liked the idea of having a job in a hospital. Sound weird but when I'm in one I feel like it's really comfy. Too bad I picked a lame degree to do already

If you're starting your own business or continuing a trade, i can imagine taking pride in your own work, but western jobs are just jumping through hoops with peanuts and browning your nose all while smiling for at least ten years unless you have "connections". just to make megacorporations richer and then half of your paycheck gets fed to taxes, but it's all necessary to survive

it's always been like that, since the dawn of time, king grog would chill in his grasshut with all the beads,women and meat while the huntercucks had to go out and do all of the work, you could never really move up from being a huntercuck unless you had connections and married into royalty.

quit being such a pussy and deal with the fact that life sucks and you just do what you can to survive and find joy where you can...that aspect of the human experience has never changed and never will...grow the fuck up.

>deal with the fact that life sucks
>never changed and never will
lmao dumb wagenigger loser mentality
learn to invest, braindead pauper

this is not true you fucking retards i made 6 figures this MONTH i am 22 years old. you just have to have the tiniest bit of autonomy, drive, and creativity. i am my own boss, btw

Fuck entry level shit, throw you CV through the window on a brick then spend the next decade laughing at people who are too scared to break rules and cry on the world's shittest imageboard instead. Fuel me.

why are all the people enthusiastically disagreeing here in the first place?

you're a fucking loser no matter how smart or educated or successful you think you are.

you either have a small dick, are balding, are repulsive to be around or are a spiritual husk that sucks the life out of everything when you enter a room or you're a slob.

Fuck yeah user enough of us successbros we can un-shit r9k.

Attached: 217409.jpg (1632x1224, 518K)

kill yourself cunt, your life has no value
>caring about work

yes that's right, keep that slave mentality cuck.

>the day im forced to get a job is the day i hang myself
I know right? What the fuck is wrong with this world? How do wagies even live?

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-guards-overtime.jpg (600x507, 39K)

...my life is actually pretty great.
because i realized that life sucks and instead of complaining i just got on with it which allowed me to be a home owner at 22 and now that i'm a bit older am doing well for myself.

i wouldn't be saying what i am saying if i was a basement dweller, i'm trying to help here.

as for entry level shit i was once told it's easier to get a job if you have a job, i know it sounds retarded but you take the entry level job and you work hard doing it, in the meantime you start applying to the job you actually want.
you stand a much better chance in front of interviewers if they see someone else is willing to hire you and pay you as opposed to being unemployed.

surgical tech user can you tell us more about your work
I dont trust myself to stick needles in people and am a bit squeamish but I bet I could run dialysis machines or whatever

Keep onto that job mate. Working a job you like at good pay, you'll start seeing a future for yourself.

...does anyones life actually have any value?
i would say that 1/10 of 1% of people alive on the planet actually have some value, i've accomplished a fair bit both professionally and personally but it's not like someone else wouldn't have filled in my spot if i wasn't here.

but hey, when a robot comes and takes your actually worthless job, you can thank me. lol

Wtf who says you have to lie at interviews?

It's not just work ethic, it's pretending you're passionate about stacking shelves and answering retarded boomers' questions, as if that's all you ever wanted to do in your life.

Kek are you really that scared of working?

thanks mate, feels good to not have to prove it to a bunch of faggots who cant even fathom success. i have a second company any single one of you could start pulling in 49% commission on and all it requires you to do is eat at nice restaurants and go to night clubs pre hours (or post hours if you dont have social anxiety and wanna leave with a girl after making business deals like a fucking lion)

Then don't, bitch. Do what you want to do. Literally no excuse.

Attached: imdvages.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>...does anyones life actually have any value?
yep! youre a solipsist

I doubt I will but I don't know how normalfags endure wageslaving for years if not decades
I had to do an internship for university and was losing my goddamn mind by week 3, at week 4 I bolted the fuck out of there

>the average socially awkward robot
>being able to do what ever job you're pretending to have right now.

Attached: images.jpg (308x164, 12K)

Honest question, why couldn't you stick at it? Are mentally ill, disabled, or something along those lines.

I got chewed out by boomers for other people's mistakes, then they expected me to bust my ass to fix their fuck-ups (for free, no less) and I said fuck it and never went back

more of a stoic really...but not even that, just realist...the duality of man is both that of pain and pleasure and we are both significant and insignificant depending on scope and scale.

it's why getting married and having a family is important, you are very significant in a small circle, not so much in the large circle of humanity itself.

i don't know anyone who claim that life is without pain and suffering or that even the joys in life would be worth while if it were not for having to suffer beforehand to appreciate it.

hah, I know about admin mistakes and shit and people passing the blame onto the younger members of staff (even when they have a shitload of emails proving the boomer was at fault.

I would highly advise working for the government, not that much cash, but pretty chill.