I'm female, average looking...

I'm female, average looking, not very social (my own doing) and the only guys who talk to me are essentially Chad's who are seeing someone else at the same time. I'm unsure of how I should feel. I'd ask my friends but everytime I do the answer I get is "hook ups are fun" but I'm not really into the idea of homewrecking someones relationship regardless if one of the people IN the relationship has initiated it. I'm so tired I dont know why I'm sharing this, probably because I dont feel like I could tell anyone who I know irl without getting the same "just do it" response

Attached: IMG_20190812_234734_765.jpg (320x320, 24K)

just go be chads side bitch cum receptacle, it's very empowering.

you clearly subconciously want to ride chad. just accept your roast ways and do it

I've considered it and I've done it once before in the past and it was a very uncomfortable situation where I knew I didnt really want to necessarily do that, not that I really have anything against sex. I'm pretty sure I'm just whining about not being in a relationship and for all I know that's the reason I'm not in one. It just feels very surreal but also at the same time void like I'm on autopilot anytime I try and give it a shot in terms of being even around Chad's. Like I have to make up a personality just to hold a conversation that makes no sense to me or something

where do you live? be my gf please thanks

tits or gtf0f

if that's the case then I'm guessing you're better than average looking. give me your discord, qt femanon.

same, you're me basically
you're lucky for not being shallow my friend and that's all i can tell you for sure, never do something if you don't feel like it.
wait for someone of your kind to approach you, take it slow and make you feel safe. but go places to meet someone of your kind. can't tell you much more because i have the same issue as you

>used chad goods comes to complain on Jow Forums for not being chad's main girl.
Leave now, thank you

become angry and spiteful, it's MORE fun

four questions for you femanons:

1. height?
2. weight?
3. bra size?
4. do you have a nice bush?

Dear faggot TITS or GTFO, thank you for your attention nigger.

Femanons, tell me your chad fuck stories so I can fap to them

Chad's girlfriends are usually seeing other Chad's too and or they're caught up in the most stupid drama that makes no coherent sense, not complaining about being Chad's main bitch because what's the point in that, I see none. I just dont understand how it's so easy to just be like that naturally it's also just unsafe and kind of gross. The risk of STDs? The risk of getting someone pregnant? What about wasting your time that you could be using for productive things? I guess it's just fun to them, my friends dont even question it so I think I'm overthinking it possibly

I think it's because you're surrounded by normals all day, and they think you're boring. But that could just be me looking into my own experiences too.

You're now tainted, your innocence step on, wasted and thrown away for the sake of fun, you're an hypocrite by posting here these facts here, where everyone hates you.
You were told by everyone that actually did care about you like your parents or teachers, but you didn't listen and now you're used goods that only deserves to end as a cat lady after you're no longer good looking enough to be chad's and then brad's side fuck.

My discord is apryl.draek88739, I rarely use it though. I enjoy the conversations I have on here because not one of my friends even really understands exactly what i mean half the time, it's not that they think I'm boring because I'm aware that's not the case since I've known them for years, it's an ongoing joke that I'm slightly off from the rest but mainly because we all share different life experiences, mine are just much more harder for them to relate to so it makes having serious/inquiring discussions sometimes difficult

get fucked roastie hahahaha

as you wish.
So, there was this Chad when I was in highschool. And he treated me badly, like, really badly. He was a general ass but acted smooth so the girls liked him.
Then I changed my look, cut my hair.
Suddenly, Chad notices me. Says "nice hair".
I say "thanks, yours... not so much". There. Chad fucked.
But... you wanted sex in the story, right? Ok, so I graduated highschool, went to university, moved on with my life and never wasted my mental powers on brooding over past highschool humiliations or about being bullied. Focused on good things in life. Found a loving bf who is a good person, had sex with him. The end.

based and tripspilled user.

Attached: 1408579359513.jpg (320x294, 70K)

1. Find some interests.
2.Google places where these interests are appreciated and explored.
3. Leave the house and GO to where these places are. Attend meetings and gatherings.
4. Find guys who are there who look presentable and ask them questions about these interests. Do your own initiating.
5. See where things go. Take your time and multiple gatherings to explore the person and interest.

Find friends who understand you. NOT on Jow Forums.

Roastie get out, this is not your home, leave, you have no idea what true loneliness is, you're surrounded by people that probably long you just for being female, you chose to throw yourself away as trash to trash people, you deserve pain, now leave us to our own pain, a pain you don't and will never know.

Attached: 1532012360389.jpg (1663x1247, 259K)

never judge the robot anons, we know what's right for the roastie even if we want to kill her for being that way
roastie if you want to be happy go find some neet on here, get a job and pay for him to get a greyhond bus ticket
now believe this, the sex will be terrible, the guy will be gross, but he will fucking love you so fucking much that you may not be able to understand the overwhelming joy you provide him
it will change you in ways that you won't understand or comprehend
but everyone will judge you for getting with this loser
maybe you'll save his life tho and make him get off the vidya and shit and then your love will go to levels that you won't be able to process and you'll be forever happy
not too late for you roastie bitch

>Bla bla bla I'm not a loser I'm superior to you and I like to use a passive-aggressive way to express my thoughts because I'm a basic bitch

My point in the original was for this example: the chad trying to do this HAS a girlfriend who is actually relatively nice, my expierence via listening to my friends explain themselves over getting in between other peoples relationships. I know nothing of loneliness? I'm not going to go into my expierence on that because I see no reason to. I have real friends, I have hobbies, nobody is really going to stop me from posting here and finding a conversation because its early in the morning and I havent slept in a while. I'm bored and it's on my mind and it's just making me wonder a bit too much, I know there are other girls with this problem that lurk on boards and that's who I was trying to reach out to and thankfully I did and got an opinion. I'm just bored, tired, and frankly probably in need of other sets of friends. I just graduated so this wasnt that long ago as far as past expierence, and everyone basically still sees eachother somewhat regularly, though I've only gotten back to starting to be social as of July so it's very weird for me to be around more than just my original 2 friends. All I wanted to do mostly was rant and I did

Quote the person, roast.
What experience do you have of loneliness?
Being surrounded by guys that wish to be with you and wish good to you and turning them down for a fuck with chad?
Being able to get any person you wish in reach that will probably improve your life all round, but turning them down because they do not present themselves as chad in the first few minutes?

You are the literal whore we hate on this board, so leave, that's what i ask, if you wish to observe and lurk do it, if you think we are entertaining and such, watch us from afar, but do not think for a single second that you can be with us without being a stranger, you are not, and will never be a robot, you're a whore that chose to throw herself away and now comes here for pity and attention.
You're literal trash, and you did good at throwing yourself into trash friendships and trash sex.

Attached: lgB0Phq.jpg (566x581, 101K)

Reality is we're all lonely fucks and we all need someone to talk to about shit. Most of our lives are boring as fuck, but you offer a topic that may get bumped because it falls into the meme of Chads fucking around and it enrages lonely insecure guys. And obviously you know it's not a problem but rather a condition.
Take my advice femanon, if you want a truly unique, fucked up, but super dopamine responsed relationship find a robot on here and obsess over him. Give him your natural charm, because girls have it naturally, even ones that are shy and unassuming will break out within minutes in a one on one conversation, and during your down time talk to him and only him.
He'll fall in love hard as fuck and very quickly, and then get him to come to you. Save a robots life, girl, and if it doesn't work out you can go back to the chad cock carousel that is forever beckoning.

>girls would rather be chad's 5th mistress than interact with a robot whatsoever
IT'S OVER

user, she's here because she knows something isn't right with the condition of chads being fuckboys
she'll find a normie guy eventually, it goes like this, some girls with a conscious will just stay single and fuck a couple of chads because their biology demands it, maybe 4-5, then they'll find a normie who maybe had sex once and it was terrible, then she'll settle
this is an opportunity for us to get this roastie on the right path, finding herself a nice robot to mentally fuck up even more, and fuck herself into being conditioned into being the loving her man type that her biology demands of her

i look good.
how are YOU like (for all anons)

I refuse to continue this circle, i've refused a bunch of roasties that did this, already.
I prefer death than having a son that has to suffer this stupid bullshit circle.
The only choice here is literally artificial eugenics, provided by either an AI, or national wisdom.

Thank you for grasping my point, I just think Chad's are less desirable as long term partners or even friends sometimes. Not to generalize or shove an entire group of people into one box though

Realize that earlier in the next life.

You know, if me fucking you would help you be less of a mentally ill, hateful and miserable fuckwit, I'd do it. I swear I'd do it. But the thing is, it would not fix you. You'd still feel miserable because you don't love yourself.
And that is what most girls know too. So get your shit together and accept yourself. Love yourself and the people around you. And then you will be loveable.

No, this was openly aggressive. Not passive aggressive. That's why you noticed it.

no point in not taking in that information now? I'm still young, I can apply what I know to future experiences. I knew guys like this exist I've just never dealt with them in my own personal life as of mentioned. Guess I've just now had my exposure and sign to pick up the red flags when I see them

>if me fucking you
No that's not the point, i don't want your sex, i've already turned down sex more than once.
I want the person to not be split between you and memories, i want 100% of my partner's feelings, not 80 or 99%.

Sex with another person before me is already a huge step down from what i want, from there it would be considerable to settling.
You will always be ruined, you will never provide your full self to your partner ever again, the memory will linger and a part of you has already been lost in time.

Attached: 76681de9c9818daf5005594f79dfe47d96e512f3408d7168e479d3635f07194e.jpg (294x395, 35K)

I'm not "ruined" for learning an adapting, I'm sure you've fucked up in your life as well, doesnt mean your particularly ruined

>You've fucked up in your life
I was fucked from the start, from the moment i was born.
I was fucked by fate multiple times, lost chances for good girls when i was 14, since i was too young for that stuff, and from then on the quality of women have deteriorated into basically you.
Unluckily i've had no luck with zoomer girls at all as a last resort.

>i want 100% of my partner's feelings, not 80 or 99%.
So, you basically want what all women want as well.
If you think you get less than 100% of your partners feelings just because they had sex already, then you are mistaken. Or you have picked the wrong partner.
Sleeping with someone you are truely in love with is always special. You will not be compared. You will not have to share her with her memories. Don't be afraid. You will not disappoint.

It will never be 100% when a splinter of it is lost into the previous partner.
No wonder why divorce chance explodes after the first partner.

Then that is your own prerogative, more power to your personal beliefs if it's what you desire to yourself

So if your first relationship doesn't work out you kill yourself because you will be damaged goods as well? And no selfrespecting female should want you?
Weird logic, dude. And you might really miss the love of your life when you stick to those weird ideas. It is just sex, after all. Yes, it is important. But real intimacy is not just sex.
And we all have loved before. Even your hypothetical virgin girlfriend might occasionally think back to the guy she had a crush on when she was in highschool. You being her first lover would not make that go away. You will also sometimes think back to someone you had a crush on.
Have courage, dude. Find a girl you love and don't give a fuck about how many partners she had before. You are amazing enough so that she WILL love you 100%. Just get over this fear and lack of confidence thing.

>the only guys who talk to me are essentially Chad's who are seeing someone else at the same time.

gee, what a coincidence. HOW ABOUT FOCUS ON SINGLE GUYS, you retarded cunt.

Hey, OP,
If only "Chads" approach you, you should approach the guys. Maybe use dating apps like Bumble, where the women approach the men. You get a much better crowd there as well. Less creeps. No stalking, no orbiting.

Find your betabuck, break him, chew him, and throw him away after you feel alone again or not satisfied.
>So if your first relationship doesn't work out you kill yourself because you will be damaged goods as well?
No, but you knew perfectly what meant to fuck a dude without making sure to bond with him.

>And no selfrespecting female should want you?
Females don't think about previous sexual partners of guys, for women that's more of a plus to have a man desired by other women

>Weird logic, dude. And you might really miss the love of your life when you stick to those weird ideas
My logic is that of perspective of male, that observes female behavior and realizes it is so flawed it cannot be left uncontrolled, as the female sexuality is completely skewed into destruction of all stability, just as their mood swings.

Yes i'd miss the love of my life, but at least i wouldn't have a termite scraping the back of my mind over time, until it gets unbearable, i know it will happen so i don't just settle for used goods because my dick demands it.

>It is just sex, after all. Yes, it is important. But real intimacy is not just sex.
This point of view is another reason why female sexuality has to be contained and controlled to avoid further destruction.

>And we all have loved before. Even your hypothetical virgin girlfriend might occasionally think back to the guy she had a crush on when she was in highschool
Specially when she fucks that guy, that's the moment the ring is put onto the finger and the people are bond, forever consciously or not.

>the rest of the post
kill yourself, but before that, i hope you experience all that with a guy to discover how right i was.

Attached: figure2sexmaritalhappinessupdated-w640.png (640x521, 136K)

Oh I've heard of that, I'm just naturally a nervous and quiet person so confrontation is kinda hard for me but theres no sense in avoiding it forever, thank you for the input.

Roasties originally get out, reee

Attached: premarital-sex-and-divorce-revised.jpg (1049x648, 311K)

Doesn't mean that at all. I am not OP. I never fucked a dude I had no strong emotional bond with. And never would. Because I know it would feel like OP described: Like a void, unhappy and unreal.

I think your view of women is highly skewed.
The termtie scraping the back of your mind is not the fact that she had sex before, dude. It is your own insecurity. And that will be there no matter what, until you exterminate it.
And no, fucking someone is not "putting the ring on the finger". Bullshit. What counts is a deep emotional connection.

And sorry to disappoint you, but I am in a happy relationship since over 10 years, bro. Including soon-to-appear baby Jesus.

Yeah, don't wait for the right guy to approach you. You can do it! Install the app now and give it a try. Name your first child after me if it works and you want to express your gratitude :p

Your friends aren't very good friends if they all encourage you to be a homewrecker to Chad's (shit) relationship.

They're friends I've known for years, I cut everyone off for a good half a year and they were the first ones to knock sense into me and help me start functioning like a normal person outside of just going to work and paying rent. It's just this one specific thing about them that bothers me and makes me scratch my head

That's a pretty serious headscratcher no matter how you look at it. Not saying you should absolutely shut them out of your life, but take the things they say with really big grains of salt.

Truth. But keep them in your life, they mean well. It's just that their way of life is not yours, OP. And that is fine.

You have to make a decision.
Do you want to be a whore?

hey user, ex-chad ruined by mental illness here. currently in a horribly emotionally abusive relationship and could also use someone to talk to to just clear my head of all this shit. let me know if theres some way to do this and youd like to talk, im open to it

also, good for you for having morals. breaking up a relationship is bad and not someones business regardless of someone seeking it. youre better than that and so is the person theyre cheating on. respect, trust your self

>the only guys who talk to me are chad
>we are invisible to women confirmed

Attached: 1565362571328.jpg (786x576, 156K)

They really are good people thank you and yeah yikes I already kinda do, I feel like I've lost trust with them but not really to the extent where it ruins stability. Salt diminished

>5'9"
>skelly
>dont wear bras because male
>yeah, I could use a shave down there

If you're in an emotionally abusive relationship regardless of who you are its probably best to abandon ship, not sure how I'd talk to you because I dont necessarily want to sprout my contact info here other than mentioning my discord once earlier, but again if you're being emotionally abused by your significant other it's best to just keep yourself mentally sane and see someone new who isnt gonna do that or just take a break and focus on yourself

thanks. weve been together so long, shes all i have. i dont know what to do. i felt happy yesterday and then she contacted me and i was so panicked and depressed. made it really sink in. i guess i just feel invalid cuz she doesnt fit all the criteria when i google but i know im being abused, i just know it

Communicate with her tell her what's wrong in your point of view and if all she does is shoot you down and tell you that you're wrong, well you have your answer

As long as you hang out with males, nobody worth dating will think about you as an option. My girlfriend did this shit and I told her it's me or the orbiters and it took her a year to ditch the orbiters after me constantly denying her. You'll likely have to make the choice if you meet someone who wants an actual future. They'll want the time you have to go to your future children and not parties or social gatherings.

There's no other repentance but prison. Stop coping.

Why don't you go out with a robot? You selfish cunt.

Attached: 13D28D32-0B85-44A6-B40D-968C5E3E0296.jpg (549x717, 89K)

>Everyone who hate's me is mentally ill and unlovable
My feces practices more humility than you do

>KEEP COPING AND YOU'LL LIVE LIKE THE BUTT OF A JOKE ABOUT ROM COMS

I love myself and my 100GB collection of anime girl boobs, butts and penises, will you go out with me?

I dont know any, all the men in my life are friends with my 2 friends and are all very apart of the wrong crowd, I'd rather not date someone off the internet because I'd like to be with my significant other and take them on cute dates and spoil them, I think that would be kind of hard to do at a distance.

You can probably find people near you if you try.

ive no idea whats going on in this thread.
nothing new is being learned, its like every post is bait.
>average girl is seen as easy cumdump by chad
>10 posts
>she has normal apprehension but being F will never ghost or ignore them because F
>20 posts
>a wannabe roastie is still a roastie, you cant ever be lonely
>50 posts
>i kind of just want a normal guy but also wish single chad would fuck me without fucking other people but the normal guy would be ok i suppose, promise not to think about others teehee
>100posts
>no im not like those other girls
>1000posts

not looking to antagonise here but theres nothing being posted we havent seen every single day since 2016 at least, nothing will come of it, people will take what they want from each reply.
the femanons will take the most aggressive anti-roast posts and will mentally attribute the vitriol to all men posting, even if its a handful from a full thread giving her advice, to justify lusting after chad because 'you guys are freaks'. the incelliest of us will do the same thing in reverse with every femanon posting, even if some genuinely want a partner that will improve their life instead of just anyone they think will make them look better to others (chad).
round and round we go

Now you sound like a tranny larping. Unless you can prove me wrong, by showing me tits with timestamp, you will a tranny to everyone's eye.

Attached: ABB50078-0693-41EF-BE55-080B3F6F2815.jpg (652x690, 58K)

You have a point, you're just missing the part where I think it's weird how normalized chad shit is, so I came here to rant about it. I was about to say something similar that this thread has reached its peak and nothing new will commence. Regardless at the time I was tired and relatively just a bit pressed because the behavior makes me confused and irritated so i got the urge to rant off my chest, who knows though thanks to anyone who actually humored me enough to let me ramble like a weirdo with nothing better to do at the time

Now you just have to post your location and maybe preferences and collect your dozen orbiters.

op, i dont understand what the problem is exactly

>you're just missing the part where I think it's weird how normalized chad shit is
well i did miss that part but its because the chad shit being normalised isnt wierd at all, its a pretty natural state of affairs for women to seek out the company of who their group considers the most valuable, without wanting to seem like they are settling by ending up with who the group doesnt consider valuable. women are naturally consensusfags because historically it provided them the most security.
whats feels weird about it is that our 'groups' are no longer who we go to college with, work with or socialise with, our 'groups' are global as are who we perceive our potential partners to be. women being manipulated by peer appraisal especially want a man in their life they can compare with the entire planet, which is enabled by the same group of globalised men who will thirst after any hole they can find, this is a situation that will never be reversed no matter how loving and happy you are with the person you end up with.
even itt theres probably at least a dozen ok looking and reasonably well put together robots who would give up everything in their life to come be your boyfriend, its perfectly natural that you would take all that interest, compare it to the non-single chads who lust after your holes and then consider if maybe youre selling yourself short.
its the world around you thats changed, presented you with more potential people and youre going to have to decide yourself what will truly make you happy.
maybe the comfort of social approval you get from being chads side bitch or second choice is enough to forgoe a potentially deeper experience with a man? maybe youll decide that what you want in a guy is actually totally different to what the world around you tells you that you should go for?
again theres nothing new being posted, all women have to think about where they stand