If I swallow the pink pill, will I be able to get a trap GF?

If I swallow the pink pill, will I be able to get a trap GF?

Attached: 2A97EBE0-D60C-4809-88B3-D52CE72ED688.png (1136x640, 1.09M)

No. But this pic is still hot

go the sauce?

Julie Prim fucked, julie is the blond doing the fucking in OP and getting sucked in pic related

Attached: 8D03D1AB-BB2C-4024-99D5-07C4357C5216.png (1136x640, 780K)

She has a couple videos fucking girls which are hot

Attached: 486510C2-766E-4392-B909-9568BE8B79FA.png (1136x640, 1.18M)

she also offers her own bussi up totraps and straitbois alike.

>TFW you will never bareback creampie Julie Prims POZ bussihole

Attached: CE82701C-DEFF-4C7E-9165-D1E925296995.png (1136x640, 752K)

Swallow the cyanide pill faggot

no, you'll only be able to get a man in a dress gf

Die polcel, DIE

Attached: 4B43C3FB-AF4C-4664-AAF7-468F78691D07.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

Oh no, fucking a boy in a dress? that would be awwwwful

Attached: 17FD77C8-0F43-4F46-88F2-103201D3670A.jpg (640x640, 61K)

>boy
based, I knew you were alive Jeff

Not sure who Jeff is but he sounds like he has great taste

Attached: A436B9FF-AC69-49DA-9947-8C84DE1C2667.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

oh my GOD sauce

>Not sure who Jeff is but he sounds like he has great taste
Epstein

I gave sauce, have a cheeky fap

The only downside is she doesnt hve that many different videos :-(

Attached: CCAC99FE-6B9E-4B8A-B903-BC0E6E0B2F28.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

That being said she does have a decent variety. Here she is getting her prostate milked

Attached: 130C8479-ED98-496F-8347-C412BC3252DF.jpg (854x480, 20K)

In my language (German) we have a word "Hahnrei" which translates roughly to "cuckold". This is someone who lets his wife get fucked by another man (preferably black) and enjoys it. Depending on the severity of the cuckold maybe he would also like a half black baby.

However, in Germany and in Pennsylvania there are many other types of cuckold/Hahnrei. I will list them here, in order of patheticness.

But first, some terminology:

Cut: This is someone who is circumcised. Cuckoldry is especially common among cut people as they are beta and cannot properly please their wives with their cut cocks.

Cock-tumours: These are tumours which are especially common in cut people and people with aids. They cause the cock to fall off eventually.

Bull: This is the man who cuckolds the cuckold by fucking his wife. Generally he is alpha, ripped and black or Turkish.

Street gym: These are just weights laid out on the street in highly Turkish areas of Germany. These areas are highly animalistic in nature, here it doesn't matter how smart or rich you are, but rather how alpha you are and how much you can lift. Ripped Turks walk around wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.

Intersection: These are just crossroads/intersections.

Intersection Alpha: These are ripped black men/Turks who stand at intersections with their cocks hanging out. Since drivers have to stop at intersections they are forced to view the intersection alphas and often the women in the cars cannot resist but be allured to the alpha with his cock out.

Street-Gym-Intersection: Simply a street gym located on an intersection. Turks who lift the most get the most prized, visible position on the intersection.

Attached: 546546543.jpg (500x667, 22K)

One last term: Hotwife: The wife of the cuckold who gets fucked by the bull.

Now, onto some types of Cuckold/Hahnrei. Let's start with the least extreme:

Mutualhahnrei (Mutual-Cuckold): This is where not only the cuckold but also the bull is a cuckold. Mutual-cuckoldry involves two cuckolds and two hotwifes: Cuckold A fucks the hotwife of Cuckold B, and cuckold B fucks the hotwife of cuckold A.

Zweite-grad-Hahnrei (Second degree cuckold): this is another example where the bull is a cuckold. While he is fucking the hotwife of the cuckold, the Second degree cuckold gets turned on by the cuckold's cock while he is fapping to him. The normal cuckold gets turned on by the second degree cuckold fucking his wife, and the second degree cuckold gets turned on by the cuckold pleasuring himself to him.

Attached: 454654654.jpg (2985x2448, 1.24M)

Bosshahnrei (Boss-Cuckold): A Bosshahnrei is a cuckold who has gone beyond the veil of cuckoldry and started dwelling on the lifeforce of the Bulls he chooses for his hotwife. He also abducts Bulls to satisfy his wife's needs and leave behind the empty, broken shell of a once alpha Bull. The boss cuckold is one example of a cuckold who is actually alpha. When the bull of the boss hahnrei cums he loses his lifeforce to the hotwife and the bosshahnrei.

Street Gym Alpha Pusher (SGAP): This is not a cuckold but a type of bull who trains in the street gyms. Usually he is ripped and turkish or black. He is the leader of the pack and his friends sell drugs to fund the street gym.

The next example is the "Lumpenhahnrei". (Raggy cuckold). This is a very beta form of cuckold who is too beta to confront his bull. Instead of actively confronting his bull, he tries to obtain the cum of the bull subtly.

The Lumpenhahnrei will often break into the house of the bull and search around his bedroom for traces of cum left on his clothes. If he cannot find any he will knock the bull out with chloroform and then begin to suck the bull off. When the bull cums the Lumpenhahnrei will swirl around the cum in his mouth and run home to his hotwife. He will then spit out the cum into his hotwife's vagina.

Attached: 6546576547.jpg (2448x3264, 254K)

Next up is the "Pozzhahnrei" (Pozz-cuckold, from the Pozzers who purposely infect themselves with AIDS). While the normal cuckold wants only one gift - a black baby, The Pozzhahnrei wants three gifts. He will go to the street gym and ask for a black man with AIDS. The black man with aids then gets in the car with the Pozz-Cuckold and use the AIDS-cutter (a small knife which is inserted into the penis and twisted to cut it up) to cut the cocks of both the AIDS-black man and the Pozz-hahnrei. When they both have bleeding cocks the AIDS-black man will dock the Pozz-cuckold until they both ejaculate. Thus the Pozzhahnrei will get AIDS from the black man. That is his first gift.

Next, the Pozzhahnrei and the Aids-nigger will go to the Pozzhahnrei's house and the AIDS-nigger will fuck the Pozzhahnrei's wife, thus giving her AIDS too. That is the second gift.

Finally, 9 months later the Pozz-hotwife has a black baby who also has AIDS. And that is the third and greatest gift, the knowledge that the baby is half black and not genetically related to the cuckold, and will continue to infect more white women with AIDS as he grows up.

Attached: 54354654.png (558x852, 627K)

>Depending on the severity of the cuckold maybe he would also like a half black baby.
Damn imagine being that poor kid. I wonder how the cuck's relationship to it is.

Since the cuckold could never be a proper father figure, he will most likely end up playing the role of a second mother, while sometimes, depending on the situation, the bull will act as a father figure towards the black child, and teach him how to fuck more white women as he gets older

>TFW I will never have a wife
>TFW my wife will never cuckold me with a POZ TRAP
>TFW my wife will never force me to bend over and get POZZED by her trap bull

>TFW my wifes mixed race son will never tell me to shut my white mouth while he fucks mommy

yes but it will be hideous and nothing like your fantasies

> prostitution is legal but no cute white traps to be found

All we have is south american sheMALEs with 7 inch cocks.
Fuck this.

Do you soeak from experience? Did you get fucked by a trap???

>He lives in south america and isnt on a heros mission to find and fuck sayuri

Sad!

Attached: 2BB9CAFE-4931-4885-8C4B-0E9AEC94A720.jpg (750x907, 57K)

If you take the copper pill you can have as many traps as you want, remember that it needs to be fed at a high velocity, orally
It is assumed to cause a slight headache but you'd be aiming for all of our dream here

>The Lumpenhahnrei will often break into the house of the bull and search around his bedroom for traces of cum left on his clothes. If he cannot find any he will knock the bull out with chloroform and then begin to suck the bull off. When the bull cums the Lumpenhahnrei will swirl around the cum in his mouth and run home to his hotwife. He will then spit out the cum into his hotwife's vagina.
breaking into his house, overpowering him and having his way with him doesn't sound very fucking cuck-ish at all

he's not IN south america they're immigrants, dummy