Best chocolate, absolutely delicious

Best chocolate, absolutely delicious

Attached: IMG_7557.jpg (2448x3264, 1.53M)

bonn ap the teeth, user

It's all about theid truffles mayne. But yes... You are correct.

For me, it's Milka

Attached: 81VCLTAlrbL._SX679_.jpg (679x274, 28K)

my favorite is like a mix of yours

Attached: milka-milkinis-chocolate-bar-700x700.png (700x700, 225K)

No, no, that chocolate is cringe, OP.

Attached: 33971414-8887-4341-B069-20E2EE717102.jpg (303x679, 30K)

thats shit tier chocolate because its not vegan. all non-vegan chocolate is shit tier because a cow had to watch its baby calf die so it can make milk for your taste pleasure

heres dead baby calves, that come as a result of a pregnant cow mother. cows dont make milk unless they are pregnant, so they have to be repeatedly raped over and over to keep them perpetually producing milk. the male calves get killed on their first day of life because they arent profitable, only the females are profitable

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

why do i care about some cows

nobody cares desu literally

>males get killed on their first day of life
>only the females are profitable
Our civilisation is only a few decades away from this.

you dont care? so you are indifferent to these kinds of pics?

would you still buy the chocolate if this was the picture on the label, showing you the dead baby calf that died so you can enjoy the tasty chocolate treat?

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

i'm not indifferent they're gross just like moldy bread is gross and no i wouldn't buy it because it'd be gross and make me not want any

id still buy it i dont care id also eat the dead little cow

I loaf of bread I got once went moldy within 4 days. Now that's a really tragedy.

no life is valuable except mine and the beings i personally care about

I disapprove of cannibalism and unnecessary violence against humans to increase my own chance of survival but animals dont pose a threat so i dont need to conform to their livelihood

Attached: D8h5jqRUwAEz4B_.jpg large.jpg (1496x1995, 251K)

>swiss chocolate

absolutely disgusting

Why would you deliberatly post something that is objectively wrong on a Zimbabwean bean farming forum

okay. these are the baby cows that died to make your chocolate. baby fetus cows gain conciseness and sentience around the same time human fetus's gain it, approximately 1/3rd of the pregnancy

bon apetite

Attached: does this look yummy.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

lel off by one.
of what part of "no life is valuable except mine and the beings" you didnt understand?
I grew up in an middle european shithole where snapping the necks of bunnies,chicken etc were a part of everyday life. In fact i would do it with my own hands again without any emotional breakdowns.

Attached: v4.jpg (1620x1046, 248K)

Kys you disgusting moron

Wrongo, you cant prove that anyone except yourself is concious and sentient

I agree! We should stop buying food from big corporations and support local farms instead!
>tfw My dream is to raise my own cows and farm animals on a farm then eat them

quoit iit