This Jeffrey Epstein situation has made me realised, that this world is not a matter of right and wrong...

This Jeffrey Epstein situation has made me realised, that this world is not a matter of right and wrong, it's a matter of who has the most power.

For years now, evil people have gotten away with doing evil shit their entire lives, Jimmy Savile was protected by the BBC because he was making them extremely wealthy, Michael Jackson becauase he was insanely wealthy and no one could touch him. Now the Epstein situation, a man being silenced to protect the ends of others who used his sex slave island. It really makes you feel alone, when all this society is, is a fake illusion just to keep you silenced so the men in power can do what ever they want.

Attached: bill-clinton-7-1-16.jpg (634x476, 52K)

power has always come first
morality is a cope

>implying Michael Jackson touched those kids

Doubting he touched kids is like saying OJ Simpson didn't murder his wife. Of course he touched kids, his weird demenor, his house was full of toys and he was strangely close to kids. Of course he did touch kids man.

And then you cucks cry all day because you don't have girlfriends when what you should be upset about is being irrelevant, just being another worker bee, absolutely expendable.
Fuck bitches get money.

>hurr durr you's a weirdo so you fucks kids
Whatever retard

You believe what ever you want to believe man, but there's tons of more evidence he touched kids I'm not going to go into.

lol, michael jackson fan spotted who cant accpet that michael jackson is a nonce.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>there's tons of more evidence he touched kids I'm not going to go into
Galaxy brain way of phrasing your argument

I love how you're insulting my inteligence and yet you're having a hissy fit over something that's just used to be an example of my point of the thread. It's no secret Michael Jackson was really close to kids, he'd invite them over his house, dangled a baby out his window and those are facts. If you want to believe he wasn't, you do you man. I could sit here and argue OJ didn't kill his wife, you can argue about anything. So get out boio.

If you do research, you can find an article he slept with children, like literally slept in the same bed as them. What grown man does that?

You only just realized?

The powerless do what they must, the mighty do what they want.
>when all this society is, is a fake illusion just to keep you silenced so the men in power can do what ever they want
this is why i lol internally whenever somebody complains about societal decay or collapse of civilization
It's like crying that a torture device is breaking down.

>this world is not a matter of right and wrong, it's a matter of who has the most power
Hey you. You're finally awake.

Attached: riseandshine.jpg (481x490, 88K)

you don't know that 75% of this site is underage?

this whole thing is going to redpill millions of kids and normies

No it won't. They'll ignore it and carry on. A moment of fake outrage that will be shifted to the next interesting thing.

I don't expect emotionally stunted incels and normies to comprehend the possibility that a grown man can enjoy friendships with children by virtue of connection with his inner child.

Despite all you're saying I'll bet you still wouldn't implicate Trump in all this. Trump partied with Epstein all the time, and Epsteins behavior with young girls has been known about since the 1970s

lol what an imbecile

this
its all about being "relevant"

discard your morals.

>made me realised, that this world is not a matter of right and wrong, it's a matter of who has the most power.
And the slowest runner finally crosses the finish line. Morality is enforced as a means of maintaining peace and order but those in positions that have no one watching over them and enforcing their morality are never moral. They only do things to maintain outward appearances.

About damn time more people started realizing this.

>Michael Jackson becauase he was insanely wealthy and no one could touch him.

Michael was not a pedo you retard .

Well I mean I only have your word on that. Not countless articles, people and other things pointing to he was.
>TLDR
hurr durr I say its not so its not

>confirmed accounts of him sleeping in the same bed as children naked
>not a pedophile