Any bans you're proud of?

Any bans you're proud of?

On Jow Forums or elsewhere.

Attached: Untitled.png (1529x1425, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, I got banned from 80-90 Discord servers in the past week or so. I'm thinking of reaching triple figures soon.

I get banned from Facebook for posting facts all the time

Look into the differences in frequency of the 2 repeat allele of the mao-a gene by ethnicity

It does not fit the definition of "hate speech" it just doesn't. It's not hate. Also, it's true

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-065751_Opera Mini.jpg (1080x1920, 521K)

I got banned from all the marvel subreddit discord for spoiling endgay for 100s of people

>coming to Jow Forums to cry about your bans

This is why mods give site-wide bans.

Didn't save it but I got a personalized message from a butthurt mod once
and a (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) instead of just deleting the post

i got banned site-wide for 30 days (which i bypassed in literally seconds kek) for posting PISA statistics on /sci/ years ago (it's a shit board like Jow Forums, don't ever go there btw, reddit is unironically 10x better for that kind of content). I was trying to prove that minorities were bringing down USA education stats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment

shit was on topic and relevant too, mod was probably some buttblasted leftist in the Tumblr era

- got banned from WoW for spamming a swastika macro, got back at them by doing the free 60 day game card exploit thing repeatedly lol (2006-2009) and teaching others how to do it
- back when CNN had a comments section on their site got banned for linking innocuous-looking youtube URLs with jap JAV bukkake in the middle
- banned from reddit for positing that niggers had low IQ
- banned from local McDonald's IRL by the manager for stealing some beta's unattended tray with a friend while he was in the washroom
- banned from walmart by the manager for drunkenly go-karting down the isles on their wheeled office chairs

glad i left the US, what a shithole

Attached: pisa2015.png (1137x835, 117K)

>banned from reddit for positing that niggers had low IQ
Why do they put definitions of hate speech and then ban you for things that don't fit the definition, like innocuous facts?

and here's the proof of the /sci/ ban

mod even called me a peasant and told me to go back to stormfront lmao, i bet it was a nigger

Attached: banned.jpg (989x686, 425K)

so seething

this site has become a reddit since when exactly btw?

Well let's see.
I've been banned from this site like 50 times.
Probably had at least 35 Reddit accounts banned including af lesst 10 suspended from the whole site
Alt steam account banned for 3 days for having Breton Tarrant username / picture
Also banned from a steam community forum for constantly waifu posting in the discussions
Two discord accounts deleted for spamming gore (used 10 minute mail to set them up)
Banned from dozens of cs source servers for shit like getting into a fight with the admins wife and calling her a dried up college whore.
And banned from many Minecraft severs for grieving which I only did because they had gay ass plugins just play the normal game how hard is it?

i was honestly extremely surprised

i got banned once on /mu/ for posting that picture of anthony fantano getting head off his nigger wife and i dont regret a thing

holy crap this is gold

Attached: 1558550034366.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

but then i fucked around and got a triple double

Attached: hf09vu4awsf80th0pzea.jpg (1600x900, 106K)

A triple. There's more of these GETs, I got multiple 8-digit flushes too. Mods were pretty toasty, it seems.

Attached: ban.png (784x864, 179K)

>being proud that you acted like a buttblasted nigger
YIKERS

So the 2nd one (low IQ whites more likely to commit violence) is confirmed hate speech

I wish i understood why. Since it doesn't fit the definition provided by Facebook

Seems like "hate speech" is just "speech we hate"

The link between low IQ and criminal behavior transcends race. Would it be "hate speech" to say men commit more crimes than women? Maybe by some definition, but it's 100% factal

I bet that mod watches a whole lot of rick and morty

Only half of those are valid
What the fuck is wrong with the first and third one? They are on topic
>Inb4 lolis in blue board
Ok what about the ps2 in vr?

Whites need to be exterminated because jews and asians have higher IQ.

>Whites need to be exterminated
Now THAT is hate speech

>jews and asians have higher IQ
And that's totally accurate, even most "white supremacists" will agree with this statement

But yeah, someone could argue

>whites should be exterminated for enslaving us blacks

And, yet, it's totally factual to say "whites enslaved blacks" even though someone might see that fact and think mass murder & genocide is a reasonable response to it

Free speech isn't hate speech, commie. The day of the rope is coming.

It's not illegal to say whites should be exterminated

It is against the "hate speech" rule defined by Facebook

But these statements are not: Literally no rule was broken at all. But i was banned. It's wrong. They need to update their policy

Dick butt.
Butt dick.

>blocked out the date because he knows modern mods don't give custom reasons
Nice fake story, I can edit element too

i was permanently banned from /a/ for being bannned over 35 tiems

Yes actually i notice people are less likely to report you if they know it's a fake account

Don't bother, everyone in this thread is a retard who have only been here since 2016. They didn't evwn call into question the hiddent date or post.

I wonder if this will still summon barneyfag.

>modern mods

kek, way to out yourselves newfags

pro tip: note the format and the copyright 2003-2012 at the bottom

obviously modern ban messages don't look like this

NO DON'T. HE'LL KILL US TO DEATH AND BURN US TO DEATH.

whenever I get my oil changed I get my car dealership's wi-fi banned since I always post a "Jow Forums-chan, daisuki~" thread with it while I'm waiting.

Attached: 1563042917947.png (351x618, 249K)

A chimpanzee smacking a model m could have written a better post with less obnoxious spacing

I wonder if he'll show up. He must.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1024x675, 511K)

I know I'm building up your chan lore (4 free) but reddit spacing was not even a trendy accusation until about 2014-2015, which is roughly the same time Jow Forums became associated with becoming an incel board. Just wondering, are you a subhuman or leftist still angry about Trump? If this is the case, please stop getting mad at anonymous internet posts and go have sex

nice trips though

Attached: 1376974087271.png (350x432, 139K)

There's proper

spacing between

paragraphs and

then there's

typing like

this

nigger

>banned from /b/ and /soc/ for cp
>only posted my own penis, age 24 at the time
>didn't go through puberty fully so I still have an undeveloped penis and testicles
>got unbanned and got a response from Moot about it too when I posted proof in the appeal

What did moot say?
Post ur lil dick buddy

Not posting it, I'll probably get banned again. He thought it was interesting and had pity for me.

made a pun about cp once, got many (You)s and a ban.

Probably this one. Because they mistook my pure autism and dedication for a spambot.

Attached: Screenshot (65).png (1875x362, 25K)

>banned from local McDonald's IRL by the manager for stealing some beta's unattended tray with a friend while he was in the washroom

What's the story here - you stole some poor faggot's half-eaten McDonald's?