Was your dad a Chad?

Was your dad a Chad?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

No, but he had his first kiss at age 11 and had 3 sexual partners before knowing my mum though that was back in the 80s

If he was a teen today he would be posting here or on crabcels.co

Yes. He has many kids and cares about none of them.

No. He's an ugly fat bald uni dropout loser who has no hobbies outside of watching TV and drinking beer. I guess it was easier to get laid back then.

Ur mum must be a worthless PoS then to sleep with that guy.

yeah , he has a chiseled 10/10 chin , only problem is that he's 5"10

it's a lot easier now. i just play video games all day and have dated hot girls.

nah but he's a good man and i want to make him proud one day. he's a well known scientist in his field, especially in our home country and googling his name brings up a few pages of his work/research/works linking to his research.

Dad looks like a frog but got a gigachad personality
Mom is introverted and autistic

Guess what i got from that

lmao i feel you man my parents were both attractive af around 20, here i am with every bad feature and none of the good ones. it's one thing to have two equally unattractive parents and having similar looks to them but damn this is so frustrating

He still is. And has weird fetishes.

Good question. Left when I was born. Never knew him. He's currently dead, had a heart attack 2 years ago. Found out because his wife happened to call my mother telling her. Like wtf

No. My dad was a dweeb. My mom was a Stacy though. She was a cheerleader in high school and still has guys from her hometown that thinks she looks good 40 years later.

Yes. He's been a lawyer for 20 years and lives in the heart of South Florida ghetto. He's got more connections and stories than we'll know.

He probably was before my birth. His and my mom's family drove him literally insane once I was born. He was 18. He did remarry and has a total of 5 kids, so he's definitely more Chad than me

how did your dad get her tho

Kinda. He is 5'7 but was a professional rugby player and scored my mother who was stunning in her younger years. He also made good money after I was born. Not much of a chad personality tho.
I'm 6' with no sport talent or education but much more charisma

>Dad looks like a frog but got a gigachad personality
>Mom is introverted and autistic

Same but I got a nice mixture of personalities, I feel myself becoming more like my dad especially after my breakup in May.

Feels good man

I mean he cheated on my mum and slept around a lot, so there must have been something appealing about him

I walked in on my pops in a 3some with 2 cracked out white roasts before.

Attached: FE4E3686-C430-4C25-8F6C-31344C4BA80A.jpg (450x720, 50K)

Wouldnt say Chad, but decent personality and was somewhat handsome. He's had a few gfs before.

Mom is pretty tism but very attractive. I think she just took what she got at that point since she was getting older

My sister hit all the right looks

I hit none of them . Although I am 5'11 and 3/4s :-)

Attached: 546ed49.jpg (640x960, 86K)

Maybe, depends on what you'd call a chad.

Chiseled jawline, robust body, charismatic and charming personality, altough he is 5'5 he has had a bunch of tall gfs and fucked many women before he met my mom, now he's just a sad lonely old man who gets angry at everything for no reason, he has also turned MGTOW since my mom died and has a deep hatred for fags and niggers.

I guess I kinda turned out like him, 5'6 manlet with chiseled jaw altough I'm skelly and also an aspie, if my dad was my age he would probably browse this place.

Attached: 1545004815016.jpg (1125x965, 107K)

pretty much i guess.
only had one sexual partner as far as he told me (my mom) but she only had him as well. Still very happy, he had sucessful carrer, made two children for which he cares a lot, is 6.2ft, always very protective, smart and very much into sports. To be honest, out of fucking many women, he is the prototyp of a chad and many women are jealous of my mom. Love u dad

No he is a manlet and has no awesome personnality. I don't understand how he managed to have 4 children.