Who else got fucked by puberty?

Who else got fucked by puberty?
I used to have a great longish hair ,clean skin and just very very mild pectus excavatum.
This was until I was 10th grade. Then i started balding to the point that now I barely have any hair,my skin got disgusting and my sunken chest got 2x worse.
The game is rigged , bros.

Attached: Macaulay-Culkin.jpg (750x500, 44K)

>I was in 10th grade. And then I started balding
LMAO

Th...That isn't puberty, that's lack of nutrition and exercise. There isn't a puberty on Earth that does that to you

Your two options moving forward:

Accept that you did this to yourself and accept impotence

Make minor lifestyle changes so your life doesnt suck anymore

>I hardly have any hair
Big oof OP

I'm the opposite
>normal first few years
>at 6: get fat, need glasses
>6-12 fat, short, glasses, shy
>13+ growth spurt, start to get slender
>13+ somehow avoid acne problems, beautiful unblemished skin to this day
>17+ get contacts, have high myopia so this = no more thick Coke bottle glasses (I threw the fuckers away)
>as my face develops you can see my mom's high cheekbones come out, and her thick dark hair, my dad's brow, small nose, and distinctive hairline, adopt a slightly shaggy haired 80s postpunk look, wear dark clothing (w/out being overtly goth) get told I look like Edward scissorhands several times, notice girls getting shy around me, get called cute a few times, even pretty

I'm honestly on cloud 9 most days, because I was so convinced when I was a kid I was going to grow up to be a short fat man with glasses

balding and pectus excavatum have nothing to do with nutrition you massive retard.

I currently exercise and eat ok.I'm on the skinnier side ,but I look like a person that exercise.

And what exactly are you doing here then?

Lift weights, take vitamin A and hair/skin vitamins to clear up your skin (takes a few months but it usualy works), shave your head, sit with good posture.

Attached: images (5).jpg (188x188, 12K)

I first came to Jow Forums in 2011 when I was 13, became a /b/tard, then found other boards, but have mainly stuck with /b/ Jow Forums and /x/ thru the years

As I've grown older I come here much less than I used to, when I graduate from college next year I expect I'll come here far less because of work and all that

>imagine not knowing about super cheap hair transplants from Turkey

My teeth became crooked and the right half of my face outgrew the left one. That, and my pectus carinatum worsened. My skeleton looks lopsided

How bad your condition?

I have been losing weight so it is more noticeable. I wear v-neck shirts so, the collar is noticeably off-cenrer

Same with the face. My jaw receded too, due to all the dental work I had done. I'm not a mouth breather but everything just got more fucked. I got a worsened pectus excavatum and my asthma is horrendous. My hairline is so far back and my eyes look tired and dead. My back is hunched also due to the pectus excavatum.

Damn,how old are you now?
I'm 20 and the effects are still not going away

He didn't get fucked by puberty he got fucked by hollywood executives

19. I don't think the effects ever will, but life has given me bigger problems to worry about. My skin began falling of in March and stopped only in May. Its slowly healing but I still have bad wrinkles on my elbows and knees. Also I got scabies in that amount of time.
My skin constantly itches and I cant sleep. That'll all be healed probably before the end of this year and then I'll go back to complaining about my sunken chest and chin, and speech impediment.

Have the effects at least improved for you? Like a scar fading

No,not really ,the balding is going strong.I will look disgusting bald cuz my head is egg shaped

I'm kinda the opposite. I was fuck ugly when I was a kid and I look a lot better now.

I think you might have the retarded, my friend.

17-20 Puberty really fucked me up. My face squared out massively and now I look like neanderthal.

tfw puberty improved my looks :)

Mac is hot still, take it back

Attached: culkin.jpg (606x327, 31K)

Is he reenacting the scene from home alone?

Yes, it was for a google ad