How to become chad, the easy way

Run a 5K everyday. That's it. And no, I'm not talking about losing weight or getting a better heart or whatever, it's for the mental benefits. If you run a 5k everyday you are literally living life on easy mode. Getting the discipline to do what you know is right for you becomes that much easier, you'll feel like going out to do stuff and you'll also feel much better all the time. The only hard part is getting your ass up every morning to run, but you'll just have to turn your brain off, man up and take it

Attached: Clintwalker.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Ron-Ikenfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't want people to see me run
and if i run at 4am ill probably have the police called on me

will it still have the same effect if i run around my house so many times that its equal to 5k?

BUAHAHAHA

I've been doing that for years, plus I usually walk my dog an extra 3 miles

it just makes me look like an androgynous space alien with no forearms

Post torso space man

Been running since freshman tear of high school. Still a virgin at 19

You will still have to ask a girl out if you want to get laid user, but you have it that much easier. Humans were made to run, if you stop you will start feeling miserable. That was at least the case for me. I don't understand how people can live a life without physical activity and not want to neck themselves

Wrong thread you stupid fuck. Go back to Jow Forums where you belong.

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 10K)

nah that user is pretty based, you're a cuck kys.

i didnt do that but i did work out nearly everyday for 2 years or so when i was younger. i guess whatever was wrong with me wasnt as bad as i thought it was/made it out to be; much like most people, especially the younger ones, on this board. it helped me gain confidence and like myself for putting in some effort and seeing progress i was making

Man my knees are garbage, never get old OP! I hike daily and it is the bees knees but I do not think I could play basketball anymore without getting an injury, this is coming from a 25 year old 6 ft 4 black guy who played D2 just a few years back.

Still might cross you though just wont have no jump on my jump shot god dang

What if i bike ~5km every night? I hate walking when there are people, but i don't wanna get mugged when the streets are empty at 2AM either

I used to run cross country in high school. 3 miles was nothing

It's horrible. Put me in a shit mood. I don't recommend at all

Lift instead

As long as you don't think you'll end up looking like pic related then sure I guess. Girls love that kenyan long distance runner physique

>THE REAL CHAD WAS INSIDE YOU ALL ALONG BRAH

Which self help book have you been reading faggot

>everyday
Don't do this, it will destroy your body. Do it 2-3 times a week instead.

Ok but how will that help me fuck sluts

Running won't miraculously give me game.

yep, its almost like the countless studies reiterating what you said as true should be listened to rather than some faggot nigger op who thinks running makes you ripped lmfao

How the fuck can people read or study in public?
I need dimmed lights, my comfy reading chair and a blanket so I can really get into a book.

dude in your pic is probs an incel tho

Why did you feel the need to call me a faggot? Fucking cock sucker

>be black
>run in the morning
>get police called because the run is obviously an excuse to case the neighborhood
the annoying part is they interrupt the run and it really fucks with you when you stop randomly in the middle
ive considered just ignoring them and continuing but i'd probably catch a bullet

3 miles is nothing lmao, humans used to move way more than that. In what kind of feminized and pussy-whipped society is running 3 miles a day seen as "destroying your body" lmao
Confidence and mental health

Those humans used to live to about 30 years old, of course they never got to experience their body being worn down. Also, they didn't run on concrete.

Also, they didn't run on concrete
Imagine living in a city hahah that's fucking gay

Then go swimming, faggot. It's better than running.

Good thing I don't live in a city like a fucking faggot then

Which is why I'm telling you to go swimming, since I'm assuming you're near a body of water, so you won't have to pay anything.
Also, running in any wilderness is more dangerous than on concrete since the ground is gonna have tons of bumps.

You don't need to exercise to be a Chad or get girlfriend, there's plenty of fatasses with hot and amazing women to prove that much.

All you need to do is literally act like this around others, instead of a weak insecure baby.

youtu.be/6Ron-Ikenfc

Ignore EVERYTHING else you have been told. This works.

Attached: 1476767078656.jpg (1280x850, 173K)

>around others
You mean like the grocery store?

>be 5,5
> what you're telling me i'll grow an inch for every 5k event i finsh in first place?