Tfw you just want a cute boy to cuddle you and stroke you but the guys that like you are only interested in your body...

>tfw you just want a cute boy to cuddle you and stroke you but the guys that like you are only interested in your body and have no interest in being affectionate

Attached: 495856421863292948.png (112x112, 28K)

Thats what you get for being a faggot buttslut

I wanna cuddle you and stroke your hair while we fall asleep together in my bed

fags aren't capable of love opee

I want
To cuddle
The girl
;A;

The funny thing is, I only want to date an uglyish guy, not people like you who are pretty and spent the first 5 years after 17 being a slut

I think they can be, I've seen some guys with super loving boyfriends and they seem super happy together.

Attached: ritsu6.png (2423x3000, 387K)

how big is the bed though?

Attached: ReimuWink.png (100x100, 20K)

it's actually a kind of small twin bed, but that just means we're forced to be real close and intertwined together

Attached: 10019046.jpg (1414x2000, 229K)

are you tall or short? I'm 5'4...

Attached: 478277956922376192.png (128x128, 33K)

Cute! I'm 5'11 so that means I can hug you real tight and have your head rest on my chest so you can hear my heart beating real fast when I'm with you.

Attached: 0b5847ed401d74261fef25fa1d98bd1b.jpg (843x932, 511K)

>am 10/10
>just want to cuddle weird nerdy girl
>too conditioned into egocentric chadism to ever pursue, get nervous around nerds because they get nervous and think im a chad
im dying alone or with my abusive rich gf. i hate my life

everyone i know is always so much taller than me...

Attached: hellasweatin.png (301x300, 190K)

it's okay, I can pick you up and put you on my shoulders. Then you can see what it's like to be taller than everybody!

Attached: 6608dabe38ce53de41733213eece4493.png (640x902, 857K)

do you have a way I can contact you outside of Jow Forums?

Attached: KirigiriHuh.png (128x125, 27K)

>TFW YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THIS IRL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!!!

Attached: 1564529873934.jpg (1200x742, 160K)

I could give you my Discord, but I also don't have to.
TrashCranbar # OneSix7Four
never give up hope user

Attached: c159ca79a52f9cdd9faee96c56f8d0d4.jpg (705x1000, 154K)

The thing is with these threads that there is no possible good reply here. If you try and convince the supposed girl, they might think you want their money, or kill them for a weird fetish.
I am a guy. I am starved for affection. Heck, I have even tried to talk my guy friend into cuddling just because I really needed to feel some affection towards someone. I'll put my discord here, just because why not.
If you want to talk, I am free most of the time, and I have close to no friends because introvert
Hors3Atm#3407

Thanks for encouragement

>"close to no friends"
Try none

>be me
>6'1
>decent body due to consistent exercising for years
>pretty good-looking but have a really intense case of thug face, furrowed brows sharp eyes so most girls are intimidated by me or just think i'm bad news in general
>deep voice to the point it visibly unnerves people when I talk
>always have good intentions but am really blunt and dont like to beat around the bush so I come off as insensitive and rough spoken when I dont mean to
>24 y/o virgin, not interested in sex but really really really love the idea of being physically affectionate with someone
>like cuddling
>like kissing
>like stroking hair while lover rests their head on my chest
>would like the same being done to me from time to time
>too autistic to properly communicate this
>bad at communicating wants and feelings in general really
>too ashamed to admit my wants
>afraid to push anything and fuck stuff up(which leads to me fucking things up)
>years of emotional abuse from friends and parents and first relationship makes me feel like even wanting these things is selfish and i'm not even worth it
>make lukewarm attempts when work up the courage that are embarrassingly cringy
>'yo lemme me hug you and make you feel like a princess baby'
>yeahi'mactuallythatbad.jpg
>add aspergers into the mix
>this obviously translates poorly into future relationships
>spill spaghetti when shown any bit of affection and just sort of awkwardly laugh it off because i'm just nervous and unused to it
>all four girls i've stumbled into a relationship with somehow despite a social retard breaks up with me quickly because i'm emotionally unavailable or just come off as an uncaring asshole
>recently had girl break-up with me for someone who actually acts like he cares about her
>mfw he does all the stuff I wanted to do with her now
>mfw i'll probably die alone and misunderstood

Should I just give up now and save myself the trouble? I'm so tired bros.

Attached: tumblr_orapvotP2W1sieoiho1_540.jpg (533x261, 33K)

don't give up user do your best to get your feelings across even if it may seem cringey to you. cuddle with your gf when you feel like cuddling, kiss her when you feel like kissing, and stroke her hair when you feel like doing that. it'll make her feel wanted and loved.

Attached: 8cb6e2b1be1a1e9634ea7398542396c2.png (546x600, 183K)

user you say this stuff but do you have a gf/bf?

Thanks. I'll try harder next time around senpai. shit's just really hard sometimes, you know?

OP is now my boyfriend
I know it can be hard especially irl. However, the feeling when you overcome a difficult mental block to achieve something you want is great.

Attached: 34994715dd0c172795db5732538e8ce5.png (500x506, 197K)

>tfw no robot or femrobot wants to date me

Attached: 1565702670593.png (498x713, 442K)

For what it's worth, you sound like a nice person, user.
It sounds like your previous relationships started abruptly, without much getting to know each other first? You might need to take it slower - join groups, make friends, become close - so they have more time to see you're a kind person but communicate differently, grow patient with you and maybe even learn to interpret you a bit better, before you get intimate and vulnerable with each other.

>nice person
welp he'll be swinging from a ceiling tonight because there's no dude on earth can recover from "nice"

Attached: 1467280511404.gif (500x275, 315K)

Five Star General

Attached: image_2561.jpg (1000x799, 333K)