Reminder that incels don't even try interacting with women

Reminder that incels don't even try interacting with women

Attached: 1526360845736.png (1000x666, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dq2GfNDtZJc&list=PL1VrRP3vS9eKuVzHj19H-yfv3ZwuZEqql&index=13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point?
That's like setting yourself up for failure

but i do, very much. i just try with one woman at a time rather than multiple

this is your issue. I slayed as a kid pre mental illness and it was cuz i didnt seem desperate due to having other options. greasy, but yall arent above that and your intentions are to fuck so why not? diversify your bonds my nigga

im not desperate. im just done

all of my attempts to talk to a woman to make friends/start a relationship/hookup/whatever have gone nowhere except make me feel humiliated.
so I think both myself and women are better off if I just avoid them altogether

Because you'll never know if you dont try. You have no one to blame but you

That's not trying then, that's just obsessively harassing one girl who doesn't want you.

Reminder incels don't even try to intercat with women because of previous interactions with women

Yeah some Stacy was mean to them once ten years ago, now they've given up on women.

i dropped her. she sure liked all the things i got for her.

nah. we got strung along for years, oblivious to how she actually hated us. she woulda kept using us indefinitely

>Because you'll never know if you dont try
I do know, I'll fail...
Even If I do, I won't know wtf to do afterward. I wont know how to fuck, where to take her, start small talk, be interesting. I'm just a boring dull person.

>where to take her
this is another problem I have. even if I do manage to hold a conversation with a girl and get her interested in me, I have no clue what the fuck people do for dates so I probably wouldn't have a solid plan of where to go which would likely turn her off.

reminder that frog posters are cucks

No one is born an incel
The mentality is enforced by repeated failures and humiliations.
If you burn yourself on a hot stove you won't touch it again.

Elliot Rodger interacted with women by throwing vanilla lattes at them

Just got rejected for the 40th time last week

Then its not involuntary.

youtube.com/watch?v=dq2GfNDtZJc&list=PL1VrRP3vS9eKuVzHj19H-yfv3ZwuZEqql&index=13

oreoman puts it well

Attached: oreomancollage.jpg (900x548, 105K)

manlet incel
here i have actually approached women in public and talked to them without being creepy or weird i take advice from multiple people and experiment in different locations the common senses i get is a rejection or them ignoring when i approach to talk to them.
which is now why i simply don't just greet and introduce myself but i ask them a question first to get attention if they hook i'll introduce myself afterwards.

You have to understand that most of us are average looking guys with no personalities. The lack of which is due to not socializing during middle and high school which are essential times for a person to create strong friendship bonds, to communicate properly and experience first love and sex. We never had that, we wasted all our time staying at home playing video games. Personally, my reason was bullying. And then suddenly we are 19 years old at college with 0 friends and no idea how to talk to people.

imagine being ugly and think that women actually want to interact with you hahahhaha

>girl I went to a few dates with found a Chad boyfriend and didn't even bother telling me about it
Why do females do this, bros?

Attached: 497-4971308_name-feek-pepe-the-frog-overwatch.png (800x750, 387K)

>lmao bro, you'll never know what shit tastes like until you try

the enigma of the normie logic loop

Because if you think she is single, you moght be willing to spend money on her. That's why so many twitch thots hidethat they have boyfriends, it's all for the betabucks.