Tfw wasted 14-21 as a NEET who didn't leave his house and browsed the internet all day

>tfw wasted 14-21 as a NEET who didn't leave his house and browsed the internet all day

What do I do? i've completely ruined my life, I feel like killing myself holy shit why the fuck did I do this

Attached: sdf.jpg (480x360, 19K)

you were never going to do or be anything special anyway

this to be honest, if you don't have the determination to go out and make something of yourself you're doomed to be a nobody

Get some education and find a mediocre job like everyone else.

i'm 23 it could get worst

>drop out of school at 14
>"why did I do this"
Because you're an actual retard who never thinks about anything.

go to a temp agency for warehouse work, they will literally hire anyone

That's not really the problem, the problem is I should have had a youth

I should have enjoyed time with friends, I should have been living life. I can't deal with the reality of my life, I don't want to wake up every day if this is my life

I never dropped out of school, I was homeschooled. That's part of the reason it happened, because I had nowhere to be. If you've got school then that gets you out of the house automatically and forces you to be around people, I never had that.
Okay, but that fixes nothing, my past is fucked that's the problem.

You were masturbating, thats exactly what they wanted you to do. Dig deeper.

Same except I absolutely DO NOT regret it. The happiest time of my life dude, all I had to do or think about was playing eroge, keeping up with seasonals, shitposting on Jow Forums, finding the next best hidden gem anime or manga. It was all blissful until self-consciousness hit and now for some reason, at 22, I can barely keep myself from having a total breakdown on a daily basis, despite the fact that I now have a lot of good habits like exercise, healthy eating and meditation, and a full-time (min. wage tho) job.

The human brain is so fucked. I have everything I wanted as a kid, but I'm no longer able to enjoy any of it. Yet I was happier playing MMOs and watching Yuru Yuri on a craptop so bad I have to use tape to keep it together, at 15. wtf?

Attached: 141001810291.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

So why did mommy stop teaching you at 14

To be honest my parents didn't really teach me, I learned everything myself, mainly from being on the internet.

look dude, you fucked up. you need to admit this to yourself as the first step of moving on in life.

It's not your fault. Childhood is literally an illusion and you don't realize it until it's too late. Your caretakers didn't bother to teach you about the harsh realities of life. All you can do is curse your existence and wait for death.

Attached: 1535432113327.jpg (499x499, 70K)

Never to late to change things.

How can I move on? Move on to what?

I missed all my chances already

Thank god i started using drugs and partied the best years of my life. And now im in university trying to be responsible n shiet.

you're 21, you can still get a job.

First of all, get a fucking job. Anything is fine. If you want to really get on top of it, get a second part-time job. Save up. Move out when you have enough in savings. Kick your family to the curb and become an individual in greater society. Bike to work if possible so you don't have to spend money on gas, and you get free exercise. Speaking of which, if you are unhealthy, learn to cook and exercise daily, even if that means just 50 pushups a day or 5 minutes of light jogging, you need to start somewhere.

When you have money, a body, an abode, you can start thinking about expanding as a human being. Meet people, join Toastmasters. Read good books every day. Keep a productivity schedule and a morning wakeup ritual. All of these are basically habits that you should have by default, but your parents were losers. Same as me, but I realized this and started working on myself.

1.) if you live near a McDicks, get a job
2.) if you don't live near a McDicks, i dunno be a male prostitute?

Bro you're 21. Loads of time. Plan out what you wanna do with your life from this point and make some dramatic changes so that you can become a person you'd be proud of being. It'll be difficult but your other option seems to be death so you should have enough motivation

me too but then I cleaned up and went out with a cousin and made out with concert sluts. Then the happy chemicals motivated me to get better and get more girls.
It's definitely harder for fuck ups like us but it's all about setting up positive feedback loops and maintaining your brain chemistry in check. Now a year later I concluded a trades course, got a comfy job, gained weight (skelly), a proto mommy gf and am working on losing my virginity (PIED) and maybe moving out in a couple of months.
Sometimes I still have lapses though but don't give up user, reject the path of destruction.

Attached: 1535452036993.jpg (3000x2250, 1.46M)

I've got a job

But the lack of a proper past is what keeps me up at night and makes me suicidal. I just wish I could go back, make some friends and have a fun filled teenage life, but it's over.

There's no way to go back, you have to make a proper future instead.

like i said, accept that you fucked up. as soon as you do that, you can start moving on to something better.

I'm assuming you're American. You didn't miss much with school and you've now avoided college debt. Find a purpose dedicate yourself to it, learn and grow and the friendships and relationships will come along with plenty of good memories being made

It's not to late at all geta wagecuck job workout study while working apply for better Joba ND so of but this takes dedication witch you completely don't have am I right?

You can only do what you're meant to do. Don't fret on the past, present, or future. Things just are.

>NEET at 14
How the fuck did your parents let you get away with dropping out after 8th grade? In all seriousness, maybe consider getting your GED? It might at least open up some work opportunities for you. They might be kinda shitty jobs, but as long as you're earning some money, it probably at least beats sitting at home wanting to kill yourself.

I'm 37 you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, and I didn't have a support group of people telling me to get out of the fucking house, just get out of the fucking house
at the bare fucking minimum just stop playing video games or watching twitch or anime or youtube and go, fucking go!

21/22 is still young my man, atleast you can accept how you've lived so far has been shit and can learn from it. Teach yourself a skill, take up a college course, start lifting, do shit that is genuinely rewarding and see where you end up, there's no fix all answer.

I didn't drop out I was homeschooled

Plus my parents never really cared what I did with my time, it doesn't even enter their minds that this has been a problem.

I was homeschooled too, I'm 37 now, I am literally a shutin who's close to necking himself.

Whatever you do user don't take up any form of alcohol.

Just fucking go man... go to a church or something, a local singing thing, anything dude, just talk to people, believe me when you say you're ugly and shit it's not true none of it is true, it becomes true when you're 40 and still like this, it's not true now.

true, i'm 33 years old and i agree. life is much more difficult in your 30s than in your 20s.

20s, you still have a chance.

And it's fucking insanely scary how fast time passes when you're just playing video games and watching movies and shit every day. You actually lose the will to even be with anyone. The parents that enable this behavior are actually fucked up human beings. They don't want their kids to be happy they just wanted their kids to stay around awhile. Then you hit the wall at 30 and go out and try shit and it's fucking over. It goes from an awkward kid who's brain still have room for development to being a weird creepy manchild who NEVER developed.
Think about that. The brain finishes developing at around 25. The user here has 4 years left until he's essentially set in the way his brain is without serious external effort (such as taking acting and behavioral lessons and a lifetime of therapy).
Take it from the oldest NEET here most likely, shit ain't worth it. It's comfortable. That's it. But the pain you get after years and years and years of being alone is not fucking worth it. I grow the fortitude to kill myself every day. I'm only hoping something happens before I do it.

Highschool is not like in your cartoons, the only thing that came of it are a bunch of embarrassments and a few longtime friends, the latter you can still make but its harder now that you're an adult.
I only ever made 2 real friends on my own in elementary school, everyone else I still talk to regularly and play games with I met through my original 2 friends.

>Okay, but that fixes nothing, my past is fucked that's the problem.

seems to me you want advice on how to fix an unfixable problem, there's no making up for lost time. this is pretty much the same as asking im 5'1 how to fix

Attached: 1538066737262.jpg (260x273, 61K)

Exact same situation as you except I'm 18. Everyone in my personal life is a sub 80 IQ female who sees nothing wrong with my hikikomori life (literally delusional) and I don't know how the fuck to break out of it because I've been in my room since 12 and can barely leave the house or speak now. I'm so socially retarded and underdeveloped to a point that becoming even somewhat normal would take many year's of catching up and would probably be harder then climbing mount everest.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Dude, did you just imply you got a job now?
WAAAGESLAAAVE

AHAHAHAHA NEET IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE; BEING A NEET IS THE WAY TO LIVE

Attached: scottish pokemon trainer.jpg (640x829, 64K)

I'm in the same boat as you, kinda. However, I've NEETed from 18 up to 23, but that was still enough to ruin my life. Yeah, it's very difficul to be socially awkward. There's nothing u can do about wasted time.