I wanna nut on this bitch face so bad

What did she do? orignignig

W.G.F.D.
Origanigger

>Things Only White People Care About For 200, Alex

Unless she fucked that dog fuck your thread nigga

>a white girl with that big ass dog
You just know bro

she abuses and beats animals. she should go to jail for animal cruelty that dog is worth more then her life.

she was trying to make a youtube video and clearly hits her dog in the video when it doesn't do what she wants.

She at least gets peanut buttered by that thing. God, I love white girls. Absolutely no morals when it comes to sexuality.

Attached: 09412507-A902-4254-B0A7-DEF9B937839E.png (500x303, 80K)

Ok so it's just a bitch being a bitch.

I honestly don't think she did much bad either but I care way more about a dog than some stupid roastie so I'm fine with public outrage against her

>Rosties are heartless
wow it's fucking nothing.

pls don't be mean to the dog

i liek the dog

Attached: apu is about to cry.png (619x453, 46K)

I don't like dogs but that is why I don't own a dog. Also she probably fucked it

Don't worry, Twitch literally never takes any punitive actions against their top 10% earners

abusing an animal you are using for attention because it's not doing what you ask of it? oh wow, what an animal lover she is. bitch doesn't like doggos. she uses them as props.

>omg she hit a dog
>naw muslims aren't all terrorists
>fucking incels must die

Attached: 4C3AFB18-A52D-47EC-A9B9-50DC857D2D11.jpg (340x516, 109K)

>Generalising everyone's opinions like an autist
>Equating being against animal abuse with being an apologist for shitskin terrorists

Fucking retard coolie chink

r u a asian twink boy by any chance?

>girls would rather fuck a dog than u
feels bad man

no just an ugly spic

my friend treats her puppy like this should i do something??

Yeah, but to be fair women are weak and the dog didn't act like it got hurt.
It's more about there fact that she thought it was ok to hit her dog.
Also the dog was turning away from her when she hit it so the force wasn't as much.
Basically a woman with a big dog swatted it away and the dog acts like it's play.

Hitting a dog ain't that bad.

Hope it mauls her acid wash britbong style.

you white knights are pathetic.

Every dog ive ever seen that actually loves and respects its owner has been harshly physically disciplined by its owner. Its parents do it in the wild until it knows better.
Its just how it be, bb

Nigga we eat dogs

Attached: F70688BF-015B-4651-88FD-7303A45E0521.jpg (327x468, 45K)

I'd have to agree, I've been mean af to my dogs on like 3 occasions and they like me way better than my mom who gives them treats and coddles them all the time. Pack animals love that shit, makes them think you're the leader so when you give them attention makes them even happier.