Would torrenting get me in trouble with the cops?

Would torrenting get me in trouble with the cops?

Attached: 1427034456367.png (470x454, 11K)

no, go ahead. download some CP too. they cant trace you

depends on what youre torrenting, just get a vpn

no, worst case scenario you'll get a letter from your ISP and internet turned off.

if you live in a cucked country like America you're fucked otherwise cops won't care and you're good to go

They only catch like 15 people for it a year so wait until the 15th guy has been caught then you're free to torrent without concern.

>internet turned off
what kind of cucked ISP actually does that shit

Yes bro i live in cuckmerica and i did a 1 year prison sentence for pirating spice girls in 08
it was my first time btw and i had a fine of 10k that i'm currently paying
i'll provide proof of my court case if anyone is wondering about my legitimacy .

I have torrented all kinda games, hentai, movies and some other shit and never got even a letter from an ISP. ISP and cops simply don't give a shit

Hey, did you know walmart, and some other market stores, have a record of shoplifters?
One could think they're safe stealing a candy bar, a pair of socks, whatever fits their pockets. What harm can it do? They're a big store anyway.
However they're not losing their time an resources for a lost pencil. They patiently wait until a shoplifter accumulates a certain amount of stolen goods, when they reach a reasonable amount of money that's when they get them, they have video proof and a huge list of all the shit they took.
All that shit accumulates and you might think how ridiculous it is for them to go after a thief of doritos bags! They know this as well, and they know that the shoplifter eventually starts gaining confidence and tries to go for more valuable stuff.
Believe me, an ISP blocking your internet access or a fine is the least you could expect once they come from you. The watch list is real and they're waiting for you to torrent the wrong archives.

torrenting anime is fine right

for shows without us copyright yes thats fine

depends on where you live
you still should register/get an account on a private tracker so you're not openly traced

t. one who has torrented for over 15 years

Yeah fucking right, the fat high school graduate rent a cop at walmart is not meticulously keeping a record of every nigger that rips off an iphone charger

Provide the proof desu

Attached: 1565689814914.png (234x229, 113K)

Depends on what you torrent, anything from ea and you'll get a letter in the mail

verizon probably, pretty sure they blocked Jow Forums for me for a while

Yeah that's true, since i changed my ISP, i can't post on Jow Forums, when i try to post it says that I'm banned for whatever reason.

Attached: Walter.jpg (2185x2185, 508K)

If you download new Hollywood movies or pop music, maybe. Literally anything else (anime, obscure shit etc.) is fine.

"And the hooooooome of theeeeeeeee braaaaaaave"
>Imagine still thinking you're free.

>tfw i torrent all kinds of hard candy stuff but i don't have to worry about it since i live in a spic third world country

Attached: 116432.jpg (220x338, 35K)