Do you like tall girls? If so, what makes them appealing?

Do you like tall girls? If so, what makes them appealing?

Attached: 1676740491822.jpg (480x701, 57K)

not really. im a tall guy and never went through a growth spurt so i was always the tall kid growing up which made every taller girl crush on me despite me being fat and ugly. even then i rejected them because they were all gawky and ugly as well. i guess all those times put me off taller girls as well but ive been with girls ranging from 5' to 5'10. most tall girls that make it to be models and celebs are a rarity though and theyre usually mannish

I have yet to see a women taller than me.

How tall are you?
I have been muted for 2 seconds, because my comment was not original

I'm not letting this die after just three replies

i'm 6'4". only ever seen one woman taller than me irl and it was at tysons corner mall in VA. she was like a inch or two taller and had the body of pic rel

Attached: TSR_Dr_Eggman.png (810x818, 849K)

>A 6'6 woman
Had to be a tranny

But you said you hadn't

maybe so thsi was like 7 years ago and i didnt pay much attention
sorry im not that user i just thought id chime in

i like tall girls because im submissive and tall girls appear more naturally dominant.

I like all kinds of girls. But yes I like tall girls because lots of them like me. My first gf was a 5'11" slim chestlet. It was nice to dominate her in bed and make her feel like a little girl. I'm 5'7".

For me it is the legs, during the early days of high school I had three tall girls clinging me into submission, one of them, which i used called Big Bird, had the most beautiful pairs of lag I have ever seen. I`m no lanklet, I`m 5`5 and at the time was way shorter for my age, and they were 5`8

>which I used to call Big Bird
But user thats mean : (

She liked it, she gave me the nickname of Lucifer because of my ranging autism. When school started i had the habit of going around the school running like a sperg, one day Big Bird and the other two saw me and "hey little angel", i stopped and stared at them for a few seconds and shouted back something like "the one that came from hell" and zapped out running.

Not really. I guess it's because I am kinda short (1.69cm), and I have been with a girl taller than me ("been" as in "having a relationship through internet and seeing each other only once through Skype), but I rather shorter girls. Simply think they're cuter

How did you manage to do that, being a whole 4 inches shorter then her and everything? No offense

I like lanky girls so their long limbs have more aesthetic value than tiny stumpy ones imo

Them being taller or shorter than me has no relevance to how hot I find them

If you're tall in good looking in general hnnnnggg

You seduce tall girls the same way you seduce short girls. Also know that tall girls are insecure about their height and have no issue dating shorter guys.

not him but tall girls have low self esteem. They were the "freaks" growing up and usually they got made fun of by shorter girls. Also, short girls go after tall guys, so the guys that are taller are usually taken. My gf is 6ft and I'm only 5'8". They just want to feel like a woman and pretty. My friends think I'm some sort of magical PUA because I tend to date girls taller than me. Don't make the focus about height, and don't make a deal about being shorter. Try not fetishize it either, it's just like girls with big tits. They don't want to be loved for their tits, they want to be loved for them.

I want a girl this tall

Attached: 12742432.jpg (800x786, 496K)

bingo

pls be original

No I meant how did you manage to dominate her and make her feel like a little girl with her being 4 inches taller then you and whatnot

Up to a point. 5'11 is my cutoff. Past that testosterone is too high and proportions too awkward to look appealing for long.

This too. Though this is a bit short

Attached: 11782776.jpg (925x827, 302K)

Men are much stronger than women. Why would it be an issue?

Shes taller then him, she has a physical advantage over him

BASED
AS
EVERLOVING
FUCK!
lorem fuckig ispum

my ex was 5'10 and her pussy was really deep so I could put her in the buck position and clap her cheeks really hard, it was incredible. my current girlfriend is like 5'4 and I can only go balls deep in missionary, and our sex is slow paced. So yes, tall girls are great because they can take dick better.

Not usually, but I had a class with this very beautiful 6'6" woman once. I distinctly remember one day she wore a nice dress to class for a presentation. When she walked across campus, EVERYONE froze in place and watched her. It was pretty incredible, never seen something like that in my life. But no, I prefer normal height girls.

Attached: 1b2217ca315fe136ad311f36629f62e7.jpg (662x959, 101K)

>6'6
got damn that's a big bitch

Pituitary defect? At that that height she'll aesthetically collapse before 30. I bet her voice was hella deep too.

At least someone here has some good taste.

Attached: 1563092533891.jpg (1970x1788, 383K)

It was girl deep, she didnt sound like a man.

>If so, what makes them appealing?
Vagina

I'd still say tenor range by timbre and length of vocal cords alone. Men have a particular style of speaking that makes them seem masculine. It's not just their pitch.

Amen, brother. If only the others could see the light.

Attached: great.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

I do like tall girls, I like when they tower over me.
I don't even care if they're submissive or dominant.

Attached: 1525638970964.jpg (1165x2000, 652K)

Tall girls usually have big feet. Girls with big feet are hot to me. But since most tall girls only go after taller guys since being with a 5'8 manlet will only make their insecurities worse.

You have no clue about how big the strength difference between men and women is. An ordinary 5'7" guy will easily overpower a 5'11" girl.

>most tall girls only go after taller guys
This is simply false.

Yes, its probably the same reason grillls like tall guys, they want to feel safe etc, i also have this thing that annoys me, im of normal heighr but my hands are Small compared to others, i basicly got my mom's hands, so with a tall Girl it wouldnt look weird

Attached: CkrDpGWUAAAfk1.jpg (1200x900, 242K)

A tall girl would make it look even weirder

Why? To me it would seem "scaled" idk how to explain

Attached: antedeluvian_reptiles.jpg (2269x1536, 1.7M)