/britfeel/

everyone needs to be nice, edition

Attached: august day.jpg (3877x2823, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18473816
youtube.com/watch?v=EHVkbU2oJas
tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/p/Black-Brushed-Check-Knit-Top/135839217-Grey?searchTerm=:newArrivals&searchProduct=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plump darling, are you gonna come or what ? your little thana is waiting for you ! be a good senpai and be my friend again ^^

ill promise ill be good not bad like before ... ill be a good boy if you give me the chance lets make a strawpoll and see if i deserve another chance with you warm my heart please plump ... why wont you give me your love giving me your semen ...

strawpoll.me/18473816

Attached: __erika_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_aruha__sample-85fca63d0f00480d33ecf1cfecf8fd6b.jpg (850x849, 160K)

give me answers. i fucking hate wiping, i am sick and tired of it.

Pigeon Roastie sent me a telegram, she's doing fine just taking a break from /britfeel/

Just caught a Hippopopotus

Just need to get Gibble and Riolu now to get on all the evolution ladders

Poley will you please address why you thought it was appropriate to call children cunnies (pedo slang) and invent excuses to pick them up?

movie night 2nite my lads

Attached: IMG_1777.jpg (2448x3264, 1.77M)

Fuck off Chika yer fat nonce

Swansea felt like a majority Chinese city today

Attached: The Cross.jpg (350x453, 42K)

fuck knows. don't think you can always have wipeless poo's can you?

That is exactly what i said mate, maybe you should try reading.

What you feeling tonight lad?

which 1?
all ladies do it?

Sleepy. Gonna have a lucozade

Sad feels tonight lads.
She's not coming home.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHVkbU2oJas

No lad you claimed that they invented the concept, not that they emphasized it

dunno lad. might have a bit of Stuart Gordon. so maybe a marathon of From Beyond, Society and ReAnimator

Wahey let's get the drinks in lads

Attached: 1557662757985.webm (640x640, 1.15M)

So how is an adult supposed to spend their time?

>exactly what I said
>Did you know that historically children were often treated the same as adults
For the Victorians to emphasize the concept would have to already exist and if the concept already exists than historically children were not treated the same as adults.

You said a month ago you were 'thinking about making YT videos twice a week'. You have a camera, you have a YT account, you have internet access - get to it now brown man.

>tfw 27
>only chucked away my superhero bedhseets last year

Not calling children cunnies and inventing excuses to touch them would be a good start

No, i said there are different extents of coddling and the current concept we have of childhood is quite recent, which it is. Children in the 18th century were expected to work, in our current day children have a lot less responsibility and are more protected from the horrors of the world
Of course children have been coddled, to an extent, that's obvious.

Dont be daft lad, if he puts that deep voice of his on video again then his dream is truly dead

I watch a kino every night. I look up things to do on the weekend. I prepare for the next day.

I'll get on it when my family goes on holiday in a week or so

The mic is of low quality

>No, i said there are different extents of coddling and the current concept
Why lying for? #
>Did you know that historically children were often treated the same as adults

Boys I have 10 days to finish my coursework. It's part of a class about geographical information systems and I need to use mapping software and write up a report as part of a coursework portfolio. Should I do my work or should I play blizzard games and fap

I said often, not always. jesus. Often such as them working and being exposed to more horrors.

You shouldnt be called a man til you go out and kill a wolf

Is buying from one brand a good idea lads? I've been thinking about getting Tommy Hilfiger clothes only to save money

Adults don't care what other people think of their hobbies. As adults they are able to pursue what brings them happiness.
If playing pokemon is something you enjoy, then do that. Don't try to fit in with the freaks here.

Could just be gracious in defeat lad

You're not a man until you've ejaculated inside a woman.

No, you'll look like an obsessive weirdo.

picture of a cat in a tree he's too big for

Attached: IMG_1992.jpg (2144x2004, 802K)

how would that save money?

>get bullied for being jewish at work
>not even jewish

They call me things like "the golem" or "the six million and first". I don't even like jewish people but I can understand their pain.

I think you misunderstood me. Often =/always.

How about just buying your clothes at Primark or Asda to save money?
You can get some quality jeans for under a tenner.

Kek. That you Edgbaston lad?

>You can get some quality jeans for under a tenner
Every time I forget, they keep dragging me back in.

Attached: laff.jpg (550x413, 113K)

Thoughts on this top?

tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/p/Black-Brushed-Check-Knit-Top/135839217-Grey?searchTerm=:newArrivals&searchProduct=

Don't post them girl kiddy jeans again lad. I don't think we could take the laughter

No lad the fault is yours and yours alone. You made a poor point and its been largely dismissed

reckon you need to get a round in every now and then, you jew

Thoughts on your time working at the arcade? Thoughts on referring to children as cunnies?

>met up with girl
>foreign so nice accent and similar interests
>37 years old
>covered in makeup, naturally cute but could see the cracks starting to come through

Attached: 1564909009642.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>polyester

fire hazard

To be fair female doctors are good at discriminating against other women as well. I guess we're all fucked.

my lead manager is just hating on us normie managers all the fucking time, we're so busy with the summer hols and she goes on a public facebook rant about how the office needs hoovering, and how there's an uncharged walkie talkie upstairs like jesus christ chill the fuck out

don't ever work retail please don't make my mistake fuck

>37 years old
>girl

Naaah

How if you misread my original comment?

Hideous, like something a woman in her 60s that chainsmokes 40 fags a day would wear. Why do trannies dress so poorly?

Is this the WORST thread ever posted? Actually cringed.

>browsing Jow Forums
State of you.

No, I'm not a cheapo

black and white grid patterns are in, but it needs to be sharp lines and sharper designs, instead of this weird blurry grandma look
try asos

just "walked" down to the cash machine. i'm a nervous stumbling wreck. ok going uphill but on the downhill bits 1 leg was shalking while the other seemed to go faster than my body.
droog deal coming up next. \o/. but really /!\ (me doing big poo's)

Only noncels read outer Jow Forums

Think I might spew my ringer again haha

what's everyone up to today? i'm gettin stoned and avoiding writing my dissertation which is due in like ten days aahhh it's nice tho to just relax for one day

did she make ya seethe, little guy?

Nothing much, just wanking and playing games, sad life shit desu

Cute, I'd fuck you while you wear it

Watching the final episode of Glow season 3. Definitely the weakest season by far.

I remember those days, forgetting how to walk properly when you walk past people, especially women. I know it sounds funny, but it was actually fucking hilarious, imagine someone suddenly walking like a spaz right in front of your eyes. Thankfully It went away.

Attached: 1565524479361.jpg (720x474, 173K)

cor lad give er a stroke for me cant get up out me chair with me knees like

watching elementary while grinding money in GTA

Attached: onita and tarzan vs Dragonmaster and Kurisu.webm (480x360, 339K)

No I dont think I did, you can try and argue semantics but you have tried to present coddling children as a Victorian attitude when in fact it is something they simply expanded on. Would expect better from a graduate.

Just lying in bed feeling ill and sorry for myself

Not really, having a second date this week. I just thought it was funny that I could see the wall in action.

Sounds good to me lad. Hope you had a good time.

been getting stoned. now waiting on more so i can continue. then probably going to play a game or maybe watch a film

THAT'S THE DING-DONG DIDDLY WALL BROTHER

Attached: 1559942952290.gif (640x360, 1.3M)

you got a large beak jew boy?

>found naked
Did some Malaysian cunt rape and murder a 15 year old disabled girl

not him but, which gta

he's a boy, my lad. he likes to nibble when you rub his belly

Attached: IMG_1952.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

Apparently she wandered out in the middle of the night in her underwear and tried to dive into a waterfall

Shippy reading this and getting emotional over the great conversation she would've had to offer.

not stopped for me. feel like everyone stares at me for it. but i tell myself they be mirin

Good post with a great ending, y'know? Um, 6.25 stars.

Attached: 1560261217150.jpg (1000x765, 198K)

>tried to dive into a waterfall
RIP sweet princess, another legend gone like Sky King

want a joshi gf

gta online.

Attached: B0IgxAhCcAAznB-.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Wonder how that Nora girl died. Starvation perhaps?

Wondering what your first thoughts were when you saw that poor young girl go missing lads.

Mine was 'shippy'

>on a break

Is there such a thing in relationships?
If it's just a break, it implies getting back together at some point, so is sex during the break cheating?

>go on ASOS
>search jumper
>filter "female"
>2800 results

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD

ok you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel any better

Shippy inserts himself in any and all discussion about noncery, so he can revel in his image.

Not up for a wank tonight

Yes mine too, after all the fat cunt loves being called a nonce

Why is it so fucking hard to answer my questions Poley? Why on earth would you refer to small children as cunnies?

There is some good news. The Vietnamese cutie was found safe and well today, which I assume means she hadn't been raped.

>WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD
Because you accidentally picked female, instead of male.

Sterling response. I can see education wasnt wasted on you.

accidentally deleted my save in uboat lads. feel like such a fucking idiot

Attached: 1410117054455.png (566x745, 377K)

Who cares about some fucking Chinawoman