Mfw getting married tomorrow

>mfw getting married tomorrow

I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED I FUCKING HATE MY BITCH FIANCE AND HER RETARDED SON I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED I WANT TO BE FREE I WANT TO BE ALONE AND FREE

Attached: 1478618471012.jpg (633x758, 57K)

hit the silk

>her son
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>HER RETARDED SON
>HER
>SON

Attached: 1565237681723.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Do you refer to him as your son or your wifes son?

My soon-to-be-wife insists I call him Turbo. That's obviously not his fucking name. It's a nickname. I have to fucking go with it or he starts crying and shitting his pants. I fucking hate the little shit.

Can you please tell us the story behind this is it like a forced marriage or something?

>HER
>SON
I hope i never get so lonely that i take the cuckpill

Attached: 1498379607629.png (667x670, 648K)

>I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED I FUCKING HATE MY BITCH FIANCE AND HER RETARDED SON I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED I WANT TO BE FREE I WANT TO BE ALONE AND FREE

BWAHAHAHAH SHITSKINS BTFO

Attached: 1514941201451s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

It's not literally forced. I fell for the "just lower your standards" meme, and this is where its taken me. I'm just too much of a pussy to say or do anything.

>HER
>SO
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: images (3).jpg (442x694, 25K)

RUN NIGGA RUN, take your shit and just go away to another state

holy shit man just say "No!" at the ceremony
crash this wedding
with no survivors

THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE A CHILD WITH A WOMAN WITH BECAUSE lOwEr YoUr StAnDaRtS not gonna lie its your fault go and marry her and be a good dad to tUrBo you could have pussied out but now take the responebilety like a adult man and stop crying
Jesus christ turbo ffs

is this some arranged marrage or something?
also get fucked normie. have fun with tyrones sloppy seconds.

No retard, this is someone else's son with his soon to be wife.
Have fun with Turbo, OP absolute fucking kek

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

op we need a full story cuz this seems like a massive you post

Attached: kek2.jpg (860x810, 42K)

OOOF someone else's kid have fun user

It's not a complicated story or anything. I got tired of being a virgin loser, I fell for the lower your standards meme and got with a coworker, an unpopular hambeast who annoys everyone because she can't shut up about her retarded son or whatever Netflix show she's seen. We dated, we fucked (not often because she's gross, but she doesn't seem to mind not being fucked a lot), and now we're gonna marry. There was no real proposal it was just a "hey we should get married" conversation and I was too cowardly to say no. Nothing about our whole arrangement is romantic in any way There's not even a wedding shower or stag party or whatever because we're losers and are using the "we wanna keep things small" excuse. No honeymoon either. We're just gonna drive home from church and we're gonna watch Netflix for the rest of th evening while her son runs around the house screaming like an autist (I don't actually know if he has autism because she won't get him tested or anything, despite the encourage of his teachers (she keeps talking about how schools suck and we should homeschool him and I should quit my job to become his teacher because I'm "so smart")).

> I was too cowardly to say no
fucking grow a spine jeez, just say no

This is a funny larp.

There's literally no negative consequences to me saying no other than people will be mad at me and there may be gossip at the workplace. But I know I'm not going to say no because I'm so pathetic. I've resigned myself to this future.

Glad I'm not the only one to fall for the practice wife meme. No other bitches wanna fuck so whatever. Beats my moms basement and being an incel for 25 years

bro, BRO. Something I learned after many years of doing the wrong thing is, it's better to hurt someone's feelings than suck it up and take the worst side of the situation. Don't ruin the next 30 years of your life. Looks like the marriage isn't going to last anyway. Just don't do it if you don't love her. Find a girl you love and marry that bitch not some ham tramp with her own son.

Attached: NIgger.jpg (275x384, 9K)

show proof or this is larp

I'm speechless I don't know If I shod pity you or to be angry at you but eighzer way you fucked up

I hope this is fake. Getting married to someone you hate is a very, very bad decision. You better walk out right now.

too much detail to be a larp you low iq cuck, cant make up having a stepson named turbo lmfao

OP needs to show a pic

The turbo thing kills me everytime I think about it

Imagine being such a pathetic failure of a man as OP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAASA
WHAT A FUCKING LOSER LMAO
LOSER!
LOSER!
LOSER!

Just tell her you dont want to get married ,its not that fucking hard

>have fun with turbo

my fucking sides fren

Attached: c03e9adbd5eb0f5147b81e36b4ebe6b3.jpg (436x436, 32K)

Fuck you! You have a say in this and you're being a pussy BITCH! How can you give up your life to some whore and her autistic son? Stop saying you're pathetic and just say "I don't". Drop the bitch, drop the job, get out of there. You have the opportunity to eliminate your problem but you puss out of solving it! Take it.

Maybe you shouldn't go through with it. This sounds like it will inevitably end in divorce.

>There was no real proposal it was just a "hey we should get married" conversation and I was too cowardly to say no
I didn't realize it was possible to be this much of an absolute beta fucking bitch. Holy shit. If you were more of an asshole I would have said this would be a one-way ticket to an abusive relationship but this is just fucking sad.

Anyway, get bent.

I understand your feels OP.
But in all honesty and from my experience: do not do this. It's better to sever this than to curse yourself everyday for not saying "no" before.

Are you doing this because you're scared to be alone?
You said the girl is out of shape, has a retarded son, doesn't care for sex(is so repulsive you don't want sex). Wtf is the actual point

Attached: 1535907902027.gif (1377x1782, 1.49M)