General Women Hate Thread

We don't have one of these threads up let's change that

Attached: 1565372754935.png (664x923, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop assuming women are good people just because they look like your ideal wife or claim to have beliefs that align with yours. Screen all women that you let into your life. Make her feel like she can be 100% honest and free with you. And cut her off if she says something you don't like.

Daily reminder that pic related is the solution

Attached: massa.jpg (201x250, 5K)

I'm not even mad, I just think how it's funny the despite how "conservative" and "Christian" she is, she really isn't too different from a girl with liberal, atheistic views. I don't even hate women, but I still believe that most of them just have whatever political view is most popular with either society at large, or their boyfriend/husband/dad. Otherwise, they default to authoritarian left where big government takes care of them and bans things they don't like. I miss women hate threads. I'm no misogynist or incel, but they were at least interesting, and much better than tranny shill threads. Thank God that tranny shill is getting a bit less common, though.

>Stop assuming men and women are good people just because they look like your ideal wife/friend or claim to have beliefs that align with yours. Screen everyone that you let into your life. Make them feel like they can be 100% honest and free with you. And cut them off if they says something you don't like
Ftfy

Imagine your autism is so strong that you can't even tell the difference between different women so you have to label all of them terrible to protect yourself.

>The absolute state of 20th century women.
I want off this ride...

It's over, It was rigged from the start.

Attached: 1488051870552.jpg (535x666, 57K)

schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop

Attached: 1513797491384.jpg (1024x593, 99K)

>He had to dig up a post from 2014 that was posted in one of the first ever woman hate generals

Why can't you lads ever find new content? There is NEVER anything new, the same infographics, the same 5 images to bump it up to page 1, the same roastie toastie pepe reaction images

Fucking hell incels won't shut up about life

>Fucking hell incels won't shut up about life
well no shit
how to gain new perspectives isn't part of the incel orientation package

Don't act like you are'nt some autistic sperg incel get your ass outside and go try dating some bitches and when they start ghosting your ass flaking on you or fucking and sucking chad behind your back come back with some new info for us all faggot

Attached: 84842527.jpg (576x400, 49K)

The negroes got this down a while ago. "These hoes ain't loyal"

>incel
Im not an incel lol, im just a misogynist. Once you date a few women you find out how empty and vapid they are. literally oversized walking, talking fleshlights.

Attached: 1517042497919.jpg (567x507, 71K)

Do you think the modern man deserves a "better" woman ? I feel like he doesn't

This HAS to be ironic. Does this bitch just choose to ignore that men would often shoot the woman?

He doesn't because the thirsty faggot will take any vaginahaver regardless of how much of a big fat trashbag she is.

That image was made by liberals because of the 2016 election.
Why are liberals such pussies?
When Obama won conservatives didn't act heart broken, they were upset, but not like this.

>mfw looking at pathetic wastes of semen arguing like apes instead of actually applying themselves and trying for once.
God, I'm glad I'm engaged.

Attached: 743.png (256x384, 167K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q
This bitch doesn't appreciate her own culture.

I mean, I would hate my generation, too

A rundown of all women I've ever been associated with. OC:

>Childhood Friend: Straight A student, 7/10 looks-wise but not fat. Came from a good family. I presume they hoped we'd date when we got older. Proceeded to waste her grades by working at a music store and got a useless university degree. Is now dating a basedboy, attends social justice rallies and likes dragqueen shit on instagram.
>Highschool Friend: Had a kid with a guy who sold cocaine. Used to brag about emotionally abusing him to me. Cheated on him a bunch.

>Girlfriend #1: Got seriously fat since high school, I have no idea what she does now.
>Girlfriend #2: Crazy BPD slut. Refused to get treatment even with her family practically begging her to be hospitalized, and me offering to help her navigate the healthcare system. Now has a huge criminal record and works as a hotel maid for minimum wage.
>Friend's Wife: No complaints, I like her and she's a good fit for my buddy.
>Friend's Ex-Girlfriend: Almost 30 years old, pushing 300 pounds, doesn't have a drivers license, works at Starbucks. Assaulted my friend when he broke up with her. He had a drinking problem for maybe the next year or so because of it.
>Friend's Ex-Girlfriend #2: Got into hard drugs, destroyed her life.
>Friend's Ex-Girlfriend #3: Got fat, had three kids with redneck trash.

>Misc. Friend #1: Some guy added her on Facebook out of the blue and told her he loved her. She randomly moved in with him, then they broke up a few years later because he was a bum who sat in his basement and played WoW all day.
>Misc. Friend #2: Went out with her once, got home and saw on social media that she had a boyfriend
>Misc Friend #3: Went out with her once, revealed in the middle of dinner that she had a boyfriend.
>Misc Friend #4: Sells feet pics on Insta, does dildo reviews on YouTube, has confessed to sleeping with 50 y/o men.
>Misc. Coworker #1: Went out with her once, proceeded to start banging a crack addict on the nightshift where I worked.

>Getting married in 2k19

Attached: 1517722861258.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Got an original problem with that, user?

imagine actually giving enough of a shit about women to stalk them on social media and report every little thing they do on an anonymous mongolian comic book forum

it's 2019, looking someone up on facebook takes literally 5 seconds

>faithful
hahahahhhahhaahhah

uh yeah, i purposely avoid dating vapid women.
its gone fairly well

dated some cunts, dated some nice ones

i'm sure everyone would cheat on you user

you're just that kind of person

>the state of christcucks
Europe is better for worship but even then there so many pajeets.

yeah. why the fuck are you on r9k you idiot?

>I hope you have money hidden away or at least a prenup. if not... Do a flip on your way out.

There is no benefit of getting married in current year, you have a 50%-60% chance of divorce and it is increasing. I thought with the declining marriage rate men would understand... I guess some people are born to be example to other.

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (366x380, 19K)

>dated some nice ones
Bullshit! they are just good at hiding it, if you lived with them any longer than 1 years you see the mask slowly slip off.

Attached: 1537897042200.jpg (335x375, 25K)