My ex gf said she felt lonely in the relationship and I don't get it. We'd go out, we'd have sex often...

My ex gf said she felt lonely in the relationship and I don't get it. We'd go out, we'd have sex often, I'd listen to her vent and then give input (not always asked). I was there for her when her family and job where giving her issues and Whenever she told me about something new or creative she wanted to try, I fully supported her and even tried to help her set things up. But she said she felt lonely and was unhappy. What does that even mean?

Attached: 1565693092047.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Ask her, user oregano

She dumped me through text and insulted me on social media, if she wants to talk, she can message me. I just dont get the whole "loneliness" thing, especially when I was always there for her.

I suspect that she just wanted chad's cock, but we don't know that for sure, and I don't want to sour your future relationships with that assumption. The only way to know for sure is to ask her, and even then you won't know if she's telling the truth or not, but it's worth a shot at least. I'm sorry user. You sound like a great bf, so find someone who appreciates your kindness.

You say chad but you know it was tyrone in your heart

But I'm OP and I am a Tyrone myself. Had this bitch cumming 8 times Whenever we'd have sex and claimed that I was the first one to make her cum from oral. And she still felt "unhappy".

She probably felt a certain way and just couldn't put it in words. Don't take it too literally, godspeed user

ps. checked
ps. get off the board you fucking normie

Well if you're a Tyrone, is she white? Maybe the novelty wore off? Women are whores like that.

She was half black half white. And only dated other black men/women. This is what I get for dating women off of tinder I guess. She even lovebimbed me from the get go, and would mention a specific ex quite often. Perhaps I was a rebound. Bad choice for my first adulthood relationship. Sours the rest of them.

Yeah, mentioning an ex alot seems like a red flag, I''d just chalk it up to her being a cunt and move on.

1 you are a normie and need to gtfo
2 Your gf has met Chad and he has showed some interest in her, rendering you secondary. She is now thinking of Chad and their "future life together" as she imagines it. Chad will of course just pump and dump her.

Incorrect, because once she dumped me, she still invited me over to chill with her and fuck. She just didnt want to date me, but liked everything else about me. It took her a whole month until she got a new boyfriend, who quit clearly pales in comparison to mezcal in terms of looks and personality, but that's her bed to lie in. Bitch even called me a while claiming that she felt she hadn't had an intellectual conversation since being with me. But that's no longer my issue.

*who quite clearly pales in comparison to me*. I need to stop phone posting.

women don't make sense

Attached: 1565216614192.png (410x414, 102K)

>who quit clearly pales in comparison to mezcal in terms of looks and personality
How conceited. I feel like the problem is you are incapable of recognizing anything negative about yourself or your actions. Are you below the age of 24?

She prolly left for some other cock

You sound like a friend she had sex with and not a partner.

Women aren't obsessed with "chad" like closeted gay incels are

Because I did those things for her, as her bf, was I not supposed to be so caring? We actually were dating, met her family, discussed marriage and potential children. Only 6 months together unfortunately

>discussed marriage and potential children
>Only 6 months together
Are you originally retarded?

She brought that shit up, not me. I was just trying to have a good time and get pussy

Riiight, which is why they don't show any romantic interest in me at all even though I make sure to be nice (ofc), have a diverse range of hobbies, make engaging conversation, and show interest in their interests. Instead, they just "wish that there were more guys like me," when what they really mean is that they would date me if I was better looking.

She's a female therefore mentally unwell by default.

>But she said she felt lonely and was unhappy. What does that even mean?
Means she was bored and was fucking someone else

Women are garbage. They want to be emotionally abused because they enjoy the excitement. If you treat them well, they will always get bored.

She will probably come back to you when she misses having her emotional tampon but she is a waste of time. Cut the sling load and move on man.

>dating a bi slut from Tinder
How did you not see this coming?

>But I'm OP and I am a Tyrone myself
Oh nvm...

Well he is a nigger