Me 27. 6'3" kinda fit 170+lbs.good frame. Almost no fat

>me 27. 6'3" kinda fit 170+lbs.good frame. Almost no fat.
>walking home from job at 10pm in my work clothes. Some dirty shorts and shirt. It was dark any way
>walk through pedestrian crossing and there was group of 4 girls and 1 guy walking opposite direction early 20s I assume.
>they didn't even looked at me. Maybe couple of these girls looked at me for like 0.1second and then turned away.
I felt like I was invisible. Like I wasn't even walking there. So having heigh is just a meme or it's just incels cope? Or I just have ugly face?
I know I sound entitled, but I expected them at least to check me out. I was taller than most of these girls almost by feet.
Pic not related.

Attached: vQq8r58.jpg (720x960, 61K)

This is normal for me too and I've gone out and made out with girls.
One girl even offered to have sex with me and is looking forward to it. She said I'm a fuckable guy.

You're much better off than me bro and I can at least get with some girls. I'm 5'8" and brown bro. My face is a 4.5-5.5 PSL.

Dont worry so much and start getting opportunities to go out with girls without the use if tinder if that doesnt work for you. Sure as hell doesnt work for me.

Your age may be an issue but if you get on it rn you can change it. Girls just dont look at guys unless they're hot, that shit stops in like 9th grade.

>these random girls didn't prostrate themselves upon seeing me therefore height is a meme
Tallfags are insufferable.

this. what the fuck is this thread? is this why the msm and reddit think all incels have entitlement issues? holy fuck. id be happy just not to get insulted by a group of young people as they passed me by.

Here's an idea OP

Normal people generally mind their business and don't stare at strangers. Stop being so conceited you are not that interesting

But the thing is these girls were talking loudly and they looking like they were going to some party or somewhere. They looked like they were looking for fun. For girls fun is guys. I'm tallfag guy.???

This should've been the last response in the thread.

Update.
These girls were talking loudly. They looked like they were looking for fun. When young girls are looking for fun it means they are looking for guys. But they didn't even see me when we literally passed each other like in 20cm distance.

Bump
I literally almost cried when came home.

As opposed to staring at you and turning their heads as you walked by? What exactly were you expecting?

I expected at least to be checked out, instead of being completely ignoring me.

Remember that girls are much more discreet about they way they check out guys. And if they weren't, then so what? 4 thots and a fag didn't find you interesting enough for a double take. Move on.

Bump. Someone? Hshshdjjxjc

>tall guy walks past a group of girls on the street
>they don't shower him with affection or adoration
>he goes home and cries about it on Jow Forums
so this is what mental illness looks like

I don't mean they should be flocking all over me. I expected they will at least check me out. But they act like they didn't even saw me. If some model would be there instead of me. They would definitely give him attention. Would probably ask where he's going and so on. If they wouldn't hit on him. They would definitely atleast check him out.

Bump omc wtf going on

>I expected they will at least check me out
why? because you aren't fat? lmaoo. look, you aren't a model and thats perfectly ok. 95% of the rest of humanity aren't models either. why do you hold yourself to such an unattainable standard? not a single person cares that you are average looking. people only care about what they can take from you, and if they can't take anything else from you, then they don't care about you anymore, even if you're gorgeous. find a hobby you're passionate about and excel in it, and make friends who are also into said hobby. also, leave this site.

1st step: shave the mustache

>95% of humanity aren't models either.
Are you implying 5% of humanity are models?

>I felt like I was invisible. Like I wasn't even walking there. So having heigh is just a meme or it's just incels cope? Or I just have ugly face?
height is the biggest "shit test" (i think that's what it's called) and meme there is.
>I know I sound entitled, but I expected them at least to check me out. I was taller than most of these girls almost by feet.
i'm going to let you in on a little secret user. women are sneaky as fuck when it comes to checking men out. they will hawk eye the absolute fuck out of you from the side of their eye until you look away, then eye fuck you when they believe you aren't looking or they'll slyly "gloss over" their surroundings and pretend not to see you. this is deliberate. the reason they do this is because the majority of men fucked it all up for harassing girls for even giving them even a little opening. it's not you, it's just the way society is at the moment.

if you don't believe me, go out to a bar by yourself, sit at a vantage point where you can see everyone and they can see you (preferably somewhere AT THE BAR). don't just stare at people the entire time like an autist, but glance around the room every now and then (you can pretend you're rubbing your eyes or stand up, stretch your legs, and look around). if girls are there, you'll notice as time passes and their inhibitions lower, it's easier to catch them. when you catch them, give a brief smile and carry on to whatever you were doing. take a book or some shit. it's a good conversation starter.

PS. girls will mostly go out by themselves during the day. it's not rare to catch them out by themselves during the night but it's noticeably sparser.

t. chad

Holy shit so much blue pill. Ofc people don't care if you are average looking. But if you are good looking and have nice bode structure, you would get attention such as checking you out or eyes contact from probably every girl that you see where ever you go.

you understand what i meant, i just pulled a number out of my ass. maybe like 0.25% are model tier, but the top 5% of people are attractive enough to get checked out wherever they go however. thats besides the point im trying to make. what you are doing is mentally masturbating your obsession with your looks. you are stuck on a loop because your mind is terrified of change and you aren't gonna go anywhere like this. get fit and gain muscle if you're so keen on feeding in to this obsession.

>TFW women didn't stop in the middle of the intersection to grovel at my feet
It must be so hard to be 6'3". This is worse than the holocaust.

Attached: sacred_tits.gif (230x306, 486K)

Wait so you're saying I just need to sit alone at a bar and read, and as a girl gets more intoxicated, they'll start checking me out? What the fuck have I been doing with the last 6 years of my life

ok??? yeah thats true?? and so what?? "oooh look that girl looked at me! oh look that stranger smiled at me!" i'm not denying that attractive people have it easier, i'm saying that most people aren't attractive and we all get on just fine. kys robot

faggot you need to work on yourself and stop obsessing over what women think, thats so unattractive.

Blue piller cope.

ok then, im wrong. instead take the black pill and keep making this exact same thread every single day until your poor life choices kill you because we both know you're too much of a pussy to end it yourself.

>Wait so you're saying I just need to sit alone at a bar and read, and as a girl gets more intoxicated, they'll start checking me out?
yes. 100%. you really cannot miss it. at first it feels extremely sus and you might be wondering if they're staring because you perceive yourself as ugly, but don't allow yourself to get in your head and ruin it. sometimes they'll approach you, but you'll obviously have to sometimes put in work by initiating / talking to them. this has worked for me a little over two dozen times in 2019 alone and i haven't been able to go out. when i was around your age i was fucking killing it.

think about it user. most people nowadays are too pussy to engage with women they don't know. they'll try every avenue to talk to the woman except approaching her in person. women have told me every horror story imaginable:
>guy finds their instagram/facebook/snapchat and randomly adds them
>"yo i think i just saw you out at (bar)"
it really creeps them out. so by just talking to them face-to-face as a human, you'll win every time. even if you don't get laid that night, the next time they see you, they'll be extremely cordial and invite you into their friend circle. granted, if i were you, i would initially take the approach of "no expectations" and just try to talk to them like i wanna make friends. ingrain this into your soul. you'll start understanding the ebb and flow of how this process goes.

Im already blackpilled on top of that I have no interest to change it. My personality is worst possible combination. Really hope I will find corrage to finish everything before I turn 30. Thank you.

>OP says the exact same shit Elliot did in his manifesto
When can we expect the shooting?

Attached: static_filename_640_v2.jpg (640x358, 30K)

please seek help there is legit nothing wrong with you physically its all in your head

I mean I'm not interested in casual stuff, so this sounds pretty up my alley. Based boomer Chad. Will make a thread if I find success. I have no problem approaching, I'm just retarded and don't pick up on those kinds of subtle queues

You're projecting a little much there, nigger. I'm perfectly content with where I am in life, I've just been riding solo for years after my ex cheated on me

>the last 6 years
sure buddy

what you are doing by posting shit like this is the mental equivalent to cutting yourself faggot