Im chilling on 5mg haldol, 50mg promethazine and 50mg seroquel right now. I also took 100mg oxazepam and 20mg temazepam...

Im chilling on 5mg haldol, 50mg promethazine and 50mg seroquel right now. I also took 100mg oxazepam and 20mg temazepam.

This next to my standard medication of 375mg venlafaxine, 3mg risperdal, 1250mg lithium and 45mg mirtazepine.

Im still waiting for the oxa and tema and standard meds to kick in but the haldol, suzie Q and promethazine gives a killer buzz.

Im chillin right now

I regret eating 7 sausages though

Attached: 1525626627769.jpg (184x184, 5K)

what does seroquel do? I heard of that before...

tranquilizes you

dude wtf is wrong with you.

why would you take additional anti-psychotic medication like haldol and seroquel when you're already on 3mg of risperdal??

That's a lot of fuckin drugs

Enjoy the RLS

how the fuck can you take 100mg of oxazepam? i took 30 mg and smoke some weed afterwards and i was fucking sick. like i couldnt have my eyes open and theyd close involuntarily. took like 30 mins of forced puking and a nightmarish ride home and a 9 hour sleep to sober up

Dude stop abusing psych meds and benzos. It will wreck the shit out of your mental health and turn you into a faggot who gets panic attacks constantly.

I'm a schizo on some of these meds and I can confirm OP is an idiot nigger that thinks any prescribed pill is magic nigger powder.

ma nigga thinking hell get high from anti psychs wut di hecc itll be the opposite more like

So what is your diagnosis to be jacked up on this many pills? haldol and risperdal I don't think should be mixed. Mirtazepine and venlafaxine also sounds redundant. Again seroquel in addition to these other meds seems like overkill.

Attached: Bartender-drinks.gif (276x235, 810K)

Also schiozphrenic and I do not understand why or how a psychiatrist would pump someone so full of pills. It's not sustainable I don't think.
You should keep your sleep aid (if you need it)
You should keep 1 anti-psychotic
You should keep 1 Anti-depressant.
You should maybe keep 1 anti-anxiety.
Lithium is also questionable.

I'm schizophrenic, as well.

I just got off klonopin because these meds are trash.

Have you tried Clozapine? It changed my life. The only thing that sucks is that you need frequent blood checks for white blood cell count.

>Clozapine
I haven't tried it.

To be honest, I want to get off all antipsychotics because I feel nobody knows what they are really doing to us in the long-term.

The fact that we need frequent blood check ups when we take these medicines should be proof enough that they are fucking with us hard.

That being said, if you suffer from schizophrenia hard, you may want to balance the risks. I feel I don't experience much of the schizophrenic symptoms anymore.

Well people on anti-psychotics long-term do have a shorter lifespan. But if the payback is not suffering from my delusions and hallucinations so be it.

Attached: 1565405721250.png (250x216, 15K)

out of all the drugs you could take you choose pills.cringe

That's fair. If you are suffering from delusions and hallucinations, then definitely take the medicine. It's a reasonable trade off.

Maybe it's because I don't like blood work so I hate it when my psychiatrist asks me to draw blood.

On the other hand, I am trying to kick all my medications. I kicked klonopin. Next up is wellbutrin and then I will have to somehow convince my psychiatrist to let me go off geodon.

Good luck. I could see the psychiatrist not wanting you to get off geodon (assuming that's for bipolar)

> antipsychotics
> benzos
>antihistamines
>antidepressants
man sorry but you are slowly turning into a vegetable
are your delusions really that bad or are you just trying to fuck yourself up?

>klonopin
everyday use or from time to time when you had the need?

So let me get this right, you've taken,

5mg haldol
50mg promethazine
50mg seroquel
100mg oxazepam
20mg temazepam
375mg venlafaxine
3mg risperdal
1250mg lithium
45mg mirtazepine

How the fuck are you even able hold your eyes open?

Attached: 1497971216088.png (631x480, 488K)

No more hallucunations if you can't be awake
amirite
But yeah OP is suspect or just hasn't been following any instructions from the psych or doctor. I had an old psych that would change my meds monthly and I just saved the pills I was given in case I needed them again.
Could be the OP was just stashing some of the meds.

Attached: 5688j885gs5jm.jpg (500x888, 195K)

i used to take them on an as-need basis but then my new psychiatrist made me take them on a regular schedule.

at most, i was taking 1mg x 3 times per day.

now i'm completely off klonopin but i still have like 200 1mg pills left. probably will never take them.

Does your psych know you are off of them now?

he said it's okay if i go off Klonopin. he also said i could go off wellbutrin. however, he's hesitant about going off geodon because i have schizophrenia. he thinks i may relapse and have a psychotic episode again.

i'll have to give it more thought i guess. but getting off klonopin and wellbutrin will be a big victory in my book even if i don't get off the geodon entirely.

Going off your Schizo meds can have terrible consequences. Please do it safely.

Attached: snoopyyyy.gif (499x253, 378K)

seroquel knocks me the fuck out for 12 hours and makes me wanna eat lots of sweets

Most anti-psychotics have weigh gain as a side-effect. Doesn't mean you can't watch what you are eating though, it just makes you hungrier.

OP is fucking dead RIP. those antipsychotics will fuck you up long-term, and not in the good way

You're gonna fucking die if you keep this up user

The fact OP hasn't responded to anyone either means he's passed out, loopy, or dead

Attached: 1565406207849.png (1093x1087, 1.56M)

Let this be a warning to others. Antidepressants and antipsychotics are not a good medications to be abused.