Got your Raising Canes bro

>Got your Raising Canes bro

Attached: 14499018_1426377767386061_1366277818966605824_n.jpg (480x480, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raisingcanes.com/sites/default/files/Raising Canes Allergen and Nutrition Info.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UGmLDsgjFl0
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXUsPMYSMA
vocaroo.com/i/s0V9a2ael9lI
vocaroo.com/i/s0KBk5iUbOHn
youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
youtube.com/watch?v=XswTzpmzKn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that challah toast? Looks based.

Tendies N Toast

I want to try that place so fucking bad

Attached: 47EAA54D-2ABE-4DAE-B8C4-E9E04F7313BA.jpg (480x360, 18K)

same here, they don't have it in my area

It is pretty good lads, but still fast food chicken. Try not to let your expectations get too high when you try it for the first time.

Canes is so fucking good, i love Canes.

If you love it so much, you will order a Caniac combo tonight

One just opened up on Saturday near my house, I can't wait to try it. Going to wait a few weeks so the crowds die down a bit.

>canes
Cringe and Bluepilled
>Laynes
Based and Redpilled

I go to canes every Wednesday for my work lunch break! This is my last week and I am excited for tomorrow. They have really yummy food.

Attached: 3DBE4848-E905-4A12-ADC9-56C4F197315E.jpg (1148x746, 204K)

>tfw I used to work for Canes when I lived in Texas, even did a voice reel/commercial for them for a talent contest. Haven't worked there in over 2 years but went by half a year ago towards Reno and it's still as good as ever

Attached: 1534288339540.jpg (272x256, 11K)

I love canes

Canes is fucking good, best tendies, super moist.

Blows Chic-fil-a out of the fucking water

>college stationfag
Both are good, Laynes is just cheaper.

Slims chicken > Canes

And it's not even close

Laynes is my waifu and I will never cheat on her with someone like Canes

i only go to canes because i get free shit from the girls

B-but I just had a box combo last night...

>College Station cuck
How did it feel not getting into UT?

Eh when I'm in college station I'd rather go to blakes than laynes

Can't be me the bill gates building is calling my name in a few days

How does nigger dick taste? UT is a shell of its former self. Now fags/trannies just prance around and fuck shit up. Come visit Aggieland when you get sick of faggyland.

Austin has hotter girls, and I like UT's campus better, but College Station is like the best party city in Texas.
Understandable. A guy I went to HS with started working at Layne's, and the motherfucker put on like fucking 50lbs in 2 years.
You find whatever you wanna find in whatever city you live in. Every group of girls in a big city is bound to have a fag or two among them.

Even though im an emericuck, theres no fast food I enjoy, i'd rather cook for myself and spare my toilet from vommit because that shits so dense.

What's Raisin Caines? Never heard of it.

This faggot gets it. He wants to keep his anus clean. Good boy.

Their chicken is fuckin bland. It sucks

Did you go to the Maroon HS or some other HS?

Louisianafag here. Canes is pretty good. However, the tenders dont have much taste without the sauce and youd better eat the fries fast since theyre awful when cold.

In my humble opinion
Dairy Queen tenders > Canes > Popeyes > Zaxbys > Chick fil A > KFC >>> Churches

Attached: 4B4C8A92-8130-46F1-B18F-3C4A4E2C18CF.jpg (678x381, 52K)

that pic is gonna make me cum in my pants, I'm such a fat fuck, selecting all the cars

I always heard Dairy Queen does food right. need to try it out some time

Yea, I was surprised actually. Their burgers are decent/good and their tenders are top tier.

>Louisiana fag here
Opinion discarded

lmao is that the fucking jew meme
thats the most elaborate one ive ever seen

animals died for that meal. this is the result of your dietary preferences; cows getting raped over and over and watching their baby calves get killed on their first day of life so they can make milk for your tasty butter chicken and fried milk-egg-bread

would you buy that food with pictures like this on the label?

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>Would you buy?
Yes of course it looks very appealing

Sir, canes only sells chicken, not cows. Now do you want the Caniac Combo, The Box Combo or the Three Chicken box?

it sucks yeah.
one of the downsides of living in a city is that you have to resort to factory abused animals for sustinence.
The dream is to live in a rural area and get that natural raw milk and eggs on your own farm.
and you kill the animals with your own hands so it will test you if you are about the meat or not.
seems comfy as fuck

>posting cows in a chicken tendies thread

You could at least get the fucking farm animals right, you mentally deficient spamming asshole.

>Three Chicken box
the perfect combo with no cole slaw

>Sir, canes only sells chicken, not cows.
they use dairy and milk in a huge amounts of their products. to make their egg milk bread, to make their fried chicken, to make their dip, to make their icecream. they sell milk directly, they are complicit in the exploitation of animals. chickens as well. chickens are sentient animals who dont want to die for your petty food enjoyment

theres milk in your chicken

raisingcanes.com/sites/default/files/Raising Canes Allergen and Nutrition Info.pdf

shut up you ignorant retard, how fucking stupid do you have to be to think your chicken is dairy-free? literally virtually all of fast food fried chicken has milk in it. heres proof

these are the pictures they should put on the labels

Attached: unborn cowzxc.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>one of the downsides of living in a city is that you have to resort to factory abused animals for sustinence.

or you could just choose to go vegan and avoid causing animals suffering altogether. wow, what a concept, to live a life without exploiting, raping and killing animals for your taste pleasure. wow vegans are radical crazies, right?

this is the direct result of your preferences for tendies. all robots should go vegan to stop hurting animals. there are vegan tendies and other tasty vegan food

youtube.com/watch?v=UGmLDsgjFl0

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

damn throw that thing on the grill and i bet it tastes great

im glad you condone treating animals like this, because atleast now you aren't ignorant. atleast now you are aware that you are paying for this exact thing to happen, and you cant blame ignorance or anyone else besides yourself

i just hate people who are ignorant about what happens in the animal industry, and people who think that animal abuse is wrong yet still arent vegan

heres the video, im sure you'll find it appetizing!

youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg

Attached: does this look yummy.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

>used to live down the street from Cane's
>moved across the country
>no Cane's for hundreds of miles
>tfw

>not getting the box combo and substituting slaw for extra toast

Jesus christ user

I lived within walking distance of one and never tried it. Now the closest one is in fucking ohio.

That's where I used to live user. There was one near where I lived in college AND one back in my hometown. That plus Skyline probably made me gain 15 pounds my senior year.

how utterly useless do you feel on daily basis that you need to post this shit on Jow Forums you stupid vegan oh my God I'm going to go eat a steak.

oh yeah and don't forget to kill yourself please

aye mate grill guy here
yeah next time send a clip so i can jerk off to it and eat the meat grilled with my own mayo
thx

>im glad you condone treating animals like this, because atleast now you aren't ignorant. atleast now you are aware that you are paying for this exact thing to happen, and you cant blame ignorance or anyone else besides yourself
>i just hate people who are ignorant about what happens in the animal industry, and people who think that animal abuse is wrong yet still arent vegan
>heres the video, im sure you'll find it appetizing!

Attached: 1563666305500.png (785x731, 200K)

btw, to all the abused virgin males out here, to all the reclusive virgins who refer to themselves as "robots", i just want to casually remind you that killing animals for your taste pleasure if the most braindead neurotypical thing on the planet

you are literally no better than those chads and normies who bully kids to commit suicide, the kids who abuse the shy autistic kids in highschool. you are no better than soldiers in way killing civilians for fun, and no better than the niggers in europe raping women for their sexual pleasure

animals are sentient innocent animals who dont want to die

btw, if any of you guys think its wrong to kill animals but dont really have empathy, watch this video. your meat eating habit killed your brain's ability to have compassion and empathy. going vegan increases your empathy and compassion

youtube.com/watch?v=2uXUsPMYSMA

i am r9k's very own personal zealous vegan missionary. will not stand silently while the people i call my family kills animals for their taste pleasure. i grew up on r9k, ive been here since the first iteration of r9k back in 2008. i have this board in my blood and tatood on my soul. youre in my home, after all

vocaroo.com/i/s0V9a2ael9lI

Attached: bullying and depression.png (1806x936, 1.2M)

what if humans are delicious and the only reason cannibalism is illegal is because we'd just eat each other to death just wondering haha

> just wondering haha
unless.
ayy mate its just banter stop being mad, instead of posting on 4 chan literal paragraphs how about you go out and do shit :)

It's bland garbage and they literally only have one menu item

>Nearest Cane's is in Nevada

Attached: IMG_20190813_203126_820.jpg (1078x973, 166K)

based psychbot

lol, nice shitposting. i originally wanted to ramble on my hatred for normies, but upon deeper reflection i think its wrong to hate human beings, honestly. my natural prejudice is extremely misanthropic and also very biased against neurotypicals, but the more i think and reflect on it, the more i question if my hatred towards neurotypicals is justified

its very temping to hate normies such as yourself, but i feel as if its wrong. its more correct to hate life itself, or god for causing normies to exist in the first place. autistic people are the next step of evolution from neurotypicals

hating on normies is like hating on dogs or lions or flies or bacteria or bad weather

here you go, bud

Attached: baby cow curbstomp (1).webm (640x360, 1.73M)

Top 5 Best Chicken Tendies
>Chili's
>Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
>Red Robin
>Dairy Queen
>Cane's

Top 5 Worst Chicken Tendies
>KFC (they don't use original recipe with tendies)
>IHOP
>Denny's
>literally any fast food chain (minus Dairy Queen)
>Lucille's BBQ (literally always burnt no matter the location)

Attached: 1547282559826.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Based boys replace the coleslaw with either extra toast or fries

I can't imagine wanting to be a server if you ever have to do birthday songs and have to gather up other co-workers to do birthday songs. There should be a law.

bro he dropped that calf like cold stone steve austin
good shit

This is a fair enough point. To live in ignorance and only spout surface level morals to sound good is to be effectively trash. Personally I see nothing wrong with the usage of animals to further our gain and would even push it forward to say those animals which can provide no use for us are worthless. But I'd much rather be surrounded by people like this poster than those which hide behind a veneer of good intentions.

>But I'd much rather be surrounded by people like this poster than those which hide behind a veneer of good intentions.
>id rather be surrounded by serial killers, child murders, dog abusers, and rapists, just as long as they are morally consistent and understand what it is they're doing than be surrounded by people with morals but have cognitive dissonance with their behavior

well, then your ideal place to live would be in prison, my dude

vocaroo.com/i/s0KBk5iUbOHn

you should go live in africa with the wild niggers over there. they dont have have any moral qualms about killing animals or humans. its like paradise for you

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

Animals have no souls so it's okay to treat them poorly.

trying too hard to get a reaction
faggot

im just showing you how absurd your statements are when taken to their logical conclusion. seriously, am i wrong?

the guy i responded to LITERALLY said he would be okay with being with people who understood they were killing animals and understood they were bad people and were okay with being immoral. he said he'd rather be with people who killed animals for fun, like people who torture dogs to death, because those people understand what it is they're doing and admit to being immoral, but atleast they're logically consistent

so if i dont think you have a soul its okay for me to treat you badly?
animals are concious and sentient, you know

>animals are conscious and sentient
False. Only shit like dolphins, whales. and great apes are sentent.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

please show me science that shows that cows and pigs arent sentient, otherwise shut you're anti-scientific ignorant ass up. your claims have no scientific evidence to back them up, and mines do

animals like cows pigs and chickens have been repeatedly scientifically demonstrated to be conscious and sentient

Attached: BX9duwEQASzVLkR4a1Ee0o14qUtR3iq3rkUVIZOn6Xc.jpg (960x960, 150K)

Nigga hou said people who commit genocide are as the same as people who like chicken

people who like chicken commit genocide against chicken.
people who commit mass murder against humans commit genocide against humans

fundamentally its the exact same behavior; genocide. it just has different victims

in the same way that slave owners saw white people are human beings and niggers as non-human animals, meat eaters also dont see animals as worthy of moral value

but all mammals and most birds and fish are sentient and conscious and can suffer and feel emotions like boredom, hatred jealousy and excitement

youtube.com/watch?v=XswTzpmzKn0

Attached: factory-farming-in canada 20.jpg (1024x768, 413K)

Bunch of commie vegetarians/vegans in the replies trying to tell people to not eat meat. Suck my cock u low T fags.

your mom is literally the example for sentient cows/pigs

you sound like a malnourished pajeet