God

I absolutely promise you that if you don't repent of your sins and believe on the Lord you will be punished alive forever in hellfire after you die. If however you do repent and believe, you'll go into everlasting joy, bliss and peace after death. I'm telling you the truth.

Why don't you pick up the world's most important book today and guarantee your salvation?

Attached: 17 jesus-christmas-wallpaper-2012.jpg (1366x768, 258K)

The only ''sins'' I ever commited were of sexual nature.
Since i'm living in monk-mode these days, I have nothing to repent. Simple as that.

Attached: 1565650160399.jpg (1062x947, 68K)

i can be honest when I say I never sinned ever not even once. I am a good boy.

Tbh I'll be happy if there's any such thing as an afterlife because my current one is the Tenth Circle of Hell.

I have repented and believed, but the Lord has not seen fit to remove unnatural lust from me

I don't negotiate with terrorists, my soul is mine.

God bless this autism den. I seriously didn't expect to meet a fellow Christian on this clusterfuck website.

You're the terrorist user, God does not negotiate with you

There's tons of Christians on Jow Forums
Last I checked there's a ton on /his/ and Jow Forums too

For me, new testament > old testament.

Gotta spread the light in the darkness lad

Well the NT has the gospel, whereas the OT doesn't.

The OT definitely has the gospel (Galatians 3:

Galatians 3:8*
But the main difference is the NT makes clear what was obscure.

Where's the fucking proof?

All around you fren. Everything that exists only exists because Jesus created it. Where's the proof the world created itself? Something cannot come from nothing

Pascals wager is a thing :^)

God terrorized me by making my genetics hurt me. God is a terrorist.

It's Adam's fault, God's creation is perfect

Eat shit and die painfully, OP. If your ideology legitimately sentences me to eternal suffering just for not wanting to play your dumb make-believe game, then your asshole god should be opposed by humanity with every drop of our strength and fortitude.

Attached: space-marine.jpg (800x439, 71K)

>God terrorized me by making my genetics hurt me.
Its all Gods plan.

edgy and euphoric
cringe

No, wasting all of your only time on this planet LARPing a high fantasy scenario involving a physically impossible god is cringe.

>No, wasting all of your only time on this planet LARPing a high fantasy scenario involving a physically impossible god is cringe.
cringe

Attached: MLP-fedora.png (500x502, 263K)

>I'm Hindu. From when I was about 7 years old my parents would send me to the priests on Friday evenings to learn Hindi.
>I would always get there earlier because my elementary school was closest
>I'd always be waiting in the side room at the temple for class.
>the priest would come in, drop his pants, and put is dick in my mouth, and I would play with it until he came.
>sometimes he'd force me swallow it but it was hard because I'd want to throw up, but usually I'd spit it out.
>I'd never tell anyone because the priest would always tell my parents I was the best student, and I loved the admiration
>I began to love it
>I'd ask my parents all the time when we were going to temple next, and they loved it because they thought I was such a good religious boy
>I'm 21 now, and still go back to the temple every few months, just to suck off the priest, but since about 16 i always cry, and the priest loves it and pounds my mouth harder
>I'm still a virgin
>I'm fucked in life

I am very sorry that happened to you user. May that disgusting man be brought to justice. But worry not, for he will suffer Divine Justice even if he does not suffer on this Earth.

Thanks appreciate the kind words. My point was, it's hard to blindly follow a religion. Or if you do choose to, remember that priests are necessarily the only way to God. Have your own path directly to God or Spirituality.

But you dont need any priests for spirituality.

have you read an interlinear bible?

>caring for your community, widows, orphans, and strangers is high fantasy
what is your life like?

the plan to get people to kill themselves and others? God is a terrorist.

I already believe but it hasn't changed anything and i still want to kms. Guess God just hates me...

You don't have to feel anything, but you might a few months or years down the line. Keep the faith.

Shut the fuck up and give your life to Christ, user.
You're filthy and in need of redemption, so stop wasting your time acting like everything is okay.