So, what would these girls say to you?

so, what would these girls say to you?

Attached: 1565554226468.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

they'd call me weird and then i'd go home and write about it on r9k while feeling miserable
oh wait a minute ive already done that haha

>so, what would these girls say to you?

me love you long time sucky sucky five dollah

legitimately don't understand why anyone buys a watch in the modern age
your phone not only shows the time but automatically changes for daylight savings

it's a fashion accessory. women love expensive fancy looking accessories because they are braindead consumer whores

>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew what a loser

>you cute wanna dance?
And I'd answer with
>e-eeeeeeeeh e-eeeh d-did y-you talk t-to m-m-me?

Attached: brrrrrr.gif (720x405, 136K)

"Get over my knee, user. You've been a naughty boy and I'm going to spank you."

Probably have a go at me for looking at her and start threatening to get me kicked out.
Still don't know what that girl's problem was.

have sex incel you're pathetic

I use a watch for camping, running, biking, and and hiking. They are pretty useful but mine is a bulky, digital, waterproof, autismo watch.

Absolutely nothing of course haha

>say
they'd probably avoid me, and so would I

>Hello handsome, how about two girls for 500 an hour?

They'd probably just stare at me and I would quickly look away.
Can you imagine having a hot thing like that sit on your knee? I hate being a virgin

>haha look at that creep
>haha look at that loser
>hey virgin! haha omg he actually looked this way
>ew Chad, that creep is looking at me
Or some variation of the above

Do you play basketball?
Literally the most common thing people ask me. Mostly cause I'm 6'7. That or how tall are you or how the weather up there.

probably
>why are you just sitting there instead of talking
I've gotten this from normies several times. they instantly get uncomfortable when someone doesn't talk every minute

"Eww don't fucking look at me you freak"

Then be set upon by the bouncer and made to leave.

I'd deserve it desu I feel bad when I get caught looking at a girl and she has to endure my hideous visage

In the military you need one. Only reason I have one.

Most likely nothing, and turning away to the side slightly so they look less approachable

>legitimately don't understand why anyone buys a watch in the modern age

It's more comfortable than having to pull out your phone and activate the screen every time you gay zoomer

yeah, but a cheap casio is enough

Where I come from, if girls don't like you the make gagging noises and show these really spiteful looking facial remarks. I haven't had it happen to me though thank god.
>inb4 "Bullshit"

They must be strippers, surely.

stripper spankings are hot af, desu. There's nothing quite like having a girl with daddy issues take her anger out on you by beating your ass with your own belt in a club full of women in lingerie

Yeah true. I use a 40$ timex that I bought at canex during basic a long time ago.

I don't know man. These are like robots that come out of the same factory. They all look the same, talk the same, do the same.

Attached: 1565645979380.gif (333x561, 508K)

what is your job in the military? some comfy desk job, or logistics?
I'm a neetfrom norway, I'm conscripted into the home guard...we are not paid :(
wish I was in the US and had some comfy military job there
can people in the military smoke marijuana in legalized states or with prescriptions?