Can of you guys recommend some good body trimmers that work pretty well on your balls/ass? Norelcos look ok I guess...

Can of you guys recommend some good body trimmers that work pretty well on your balls/ass? Norelcos look ok I guess, though there's so many options.
Using a razor is kind of a hassle, not to mention the anxiety I get every time I'm gliding a blade over my sack.

Attached: 1562449280605.jpg (640x522, 16K)

Not to mention the fucking shaving bumps you get from it. I want to be a cute trap but can't because of this shit.

just use a proper razor blade and castrate yourself in process you fucking trap scum

>mention the fucking shaving bumps you get from it
Yeah, I've only gotten them a few times, but I feel like they take forever to go away. I'd be fine not being 100% smooth, a close trim would be nice

Imagine sniffing that hole, haha

I'm not a trap, I just like being smooth and clean.
I'm not that hairy to begin wiht

That's a cute hole. No homo

Just trim them down with a buzzer then, my pubes get all dry and itch once they grow to big. Sometimes you just got to keep it manageable, mine will grow big enough to peep out the top of my undies otherwise.

Just yeet some Veet cream down your panties before you go out. You'll be smooth as you like by the end of the day

lol it would probably castrate him

No unsightly hair. No unsightly cock or balls either. How can you complain?

no one said anything about pubes

Is ass hair considered pubic hair?

Just use a safety razor

>tfw shave my balls/dick/ass
>tfw my gf doesn't
>tfw hairy gf whilst im hairless
>tfw

You still have to deal with bumps

people with gfs should not be allowed to post on r9k

try sugaring op or proper care after shaving lotion hot baths etc

nigga i posted on r9k since 2008, proabbly when u were still in high school. i have a gf cuz i aint an autist

>i have a gf cuz i aint an autist
who gives a fuck how long a normalfag claims he's been here

>normalfag

u know this isnt some sekrit club rite?? everyone uses Jow Forums now even parents lmao. family friendly site

what the fuck are you doing here, then?

aasdfg

>sekrit club
r9k is for robots only tho

bored, its a work night and i have nothing to do. usually browse reddit cuz its 100x better than this shithole full of trannies and gays

So back on topic...
Does no one use trimmers then I guess...

fuck off homo gay faggot

#d31d

>see thread with a picture of dude ass and balls
>opens it
I have some bad news for you user...