Imagine being an ugly chinlet manlet subhuman

Life revolves around sex and attraction to the opposite gender. It is literally a basic human need. Sex, love and intimacy with the opposite gender is also the most pleasant and enjoyable thing you could ever experience in your life. Also lack of it has devastating effects on your mental and physical health.
There is nothing better than putting your dick in a woman's warm and tight hole, but it's not about the act itself which feels pleasant, it's something more. It's the fact that a girl is SHARING her intimacy and her most private parts with YOU. It's the fact that a girl likes you so much she is willing to give you that intimacy. This is why it feels so great.

And just like that, because of a mere few centimeters of bone, you are out of this, you will never experience it. No girl will ever want to do that with you. You will always be a subhuman, you will always be considered unattractive.

Your personality doesn't matter, your money doesn't matter. Sure if you're rich you can get a braindead bimbo who will use you for money but that's still fucking nothing. This won't give you the genuine love and attraction that a girl has for a boy. That genuine attraction is the only kind of attraction that feels amazing. She will still be attracted to other boys, boys that are superior to you. And you will never know how that feels like. To have a woman craving you, to have a woman genuinely fantasize about submitting to you and letting you fuck her.

There is simpIy nothing you can do about it. And it will stay like this for the rest of your life.

cont.

Attached: chinlet2.jpg (1392x1600, 202K)

Think about it. You only have one life on this Earth, and in this one life you are a subhuman who not only doesn't get to experience genuine attraction, but is considered subhuman in literally every single aspects of life. (Subhumans get paid less, are more looked down upon, are more likely to receive harsh court punishments, and get little respect overall. It's the opposite for attractive people). You don't get another chance. You don't get another shot at life.
This is it. There is nothing else. You will die a subhuman. And it's done. You will go through life without ever experiencing the most amazing things about life, while everyone else experiences it all the time without even trying. And then you die.

Your entire lifetime was destined to be miserable because of FEW CENTIMETERS OF BONE. There is no cure for this.

And the worst part? You did absolutely nothing to deserve this. You just got unlucky. You lost the lottery. And there is nothing you can do about it. All you can do is continue to be a subhuman until you die.

Attached: 1559767170534.jpg (960x1280, 76K)

Grow a beard, I keep on writing this on similar posts. Even a small amount of facial hair on your chin can change how your entire face looks.
Try it.

>reads the whole thing
Fucking pathetic. It's not about physical attraction. Hell, I would fuck you if you didn't think life revolved around sex and a few centimeters of bone. Grow the fuck up

>Hell, I would fuck you if you didn't think life revolved around sex and a few centimeters of bone. Grow the fuck up
I don't fuck trannies

thats what you get for being a filthy mouth breather

You fucking faggot you dont gotta be pretty to have sex

i have a baby face and a beard just makes me look even weirder

go back to red*t along with your shit delusional post

then what was the point of your post?

Blatant, cruel lie. Just fuck off

>blatant, cruel lie
have you ever set foot in a grocery store? have you seen the couples? user, you gotta leave your house eventually

Buddy, i'm sure as hell not good looking, but i have a girlfriend that loves me and i'm happy. Just stop being a gay baby and talk to people, build connections, and then maybe you'll find yourself a woman that loves you.

>it's a faggot 7/10 normie says he's """""not good looking""""" episode

Attached: h852z18hmkp21.png (600x580, 360K)

You don't fuck anyone, tard

Actually I overcame that and am more anteface than you rn desu heueheh took some work tho

and you fuck everyone, whore

Get out of the way, incel!
Thanks for the hi res chinlet m8.

Attached: chadcel_v1.png (516x594, 219K)

>Just grow a beard bro
>Can't even grow a beard
Just fuck my shit up, im 26 and I don't know why it's like this. I've always eaten healthy and regularly exercised, nothing helps and I'm done trying. I just got genetically unlucky

The only thing true about this post is you will never have a pretty girl or any girl for that matter validate your face in a conventionally attractive way. Like pointing out your jawline or defined chin. "Oh I hope our baby has a strong chin like daddy".

Yes, it's nice to hear and yeah having a good bone structure makes you feel proud and like every girl wants to breed genetically superior babies with you, but it is completely superficial and doesn't actually make you better than anybody else in life. You still have the same problems of getting old and ugly like everyone else. If someone loves you, they love you for who you are. Its important to search for that. And that's your blue pill for tonight.

Attached: 1563597043946.jpg (800x1071, 64K)

Dude, I realized this when I was like 16. That's why I worked hard and got a good job in IT. Now I have a loving wife despite being a chinlet.
>she only loves your money
Actually, I think my money actually made her love me. She knows I take care of her and she sees that I command some respect so she respects me.

Its the main purpose for organic life. Much of what we do ties back to it

I used to look like OP, now I look like Opry. Too bad you lookism faggots are a bunch of coping shitskins who ruined that website and have little to none cognitive function. How impotent and annoying.

t. rearranged my entire cranium

This isn't true, I dated a 3/10 chinlet dicklet manlet because I fell for him even though I had no physical attraction to him I just wanted him to love me forever. Well funny thing is he broke up with me.