Gf want me to sell my gold necklaces

>gf want me to sell my gold necklaces

How do i tell her no? She wants me to not have nice things anymore.

Attached: 4478165A-1762-46EC-A855-50BAB7BD28C4.jpg (900x706, 88K)

That's usually just the beginning

She'll want to change everything about you until eventually when you break up you won't even recognise or know yourself anymore

She's right. Even I understand that spending 3000 dollars on a flashy accessory as a Burger King manager with a kid on the way is beyond stupid.
This user is kind of right. You're stupid and you'll need her to keep you in check if you want your kid to be raised properly.

Attached: 𐍀.png (477x572, 293K)

Hold the gold, it will be worth 1600-1800 soon. Just explain to her about how precious metals are in a bull market right now.

Attached: 20190724_153227.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

I've never really understood this. If gold is going to be more valuable than cash soon, then why do those commercials sell you gold for cash? Why wouldn't they just keep the gold if it's more valuable than the cash. Makes no sense.

Those cash for gold people are a complete scam. They will pay you not even half what the gold is worth and then they don't even tell you about the plethora of hidden fees attached to appraising the gold, shipping the gold, the consulting fees, etc..

I'm smarter than you. My gold is gonna be worth alot and it makes me look cool. You are a NEET who never got anything on your own. This necklace is my blood and sweat i put in to get.

Attached: 53D48C93-586E-4DCB-954E-A5158B8A21A7.jpg (1061x720, 80K)

And this is the reason robots find men on Grindr or sissies

You need someone who is willing to buy your gold when you sell, thos ads are targeting people who need to dump all their metals for whatever reason.

My local pawn shop only charges 2.5% of spot value but will only buy a certain amount of oz of gold or silver a month. If you need to dump 50k in metals quickly pawn shops and Jeweler's will know your desperate and jew you hard.

>My gold is gonna be worth alot
Literally just came up with that after reading the third reply didn't you? You would've mentioned it in the OP, or better yet, to your gf if that was at all something you cared about or even understood. Just admit I'm the intellectually superior avatarposter.

Attached: 𐌵.png (469x568, 325K)

It sounds like she thinks your gold necklaces are tacky and wants you to have nicer things that will embarrass her less. If you have a nice watch, I doubt she has encouraged you to ditch that.

>me have shiny rock jewelry
>me work HARD for it!!
>u mad
Being hard working manifests in other ways than chains. But if theyre yours theyre yours, your gf shouldnt have a say

Ahem I have an announcement: Nigger

No, Ive been knowing the rising price of gold. 24k is pure gold and shiny. It's literally the best investment i have besides my stocks. And women dont know about investing all they care about is the money.

Attached: 1934D02A-8AC7-4B9D-90F5-44BA5078765E.jpg (312x640, 43K)

>And women dont know about investing
That's pretty much my mom's job.

Attached: 𐌷.png (472x567, 324K)

She sure invested in a really healthy child with no issues, huh?

Attached: D2655B9B-EA11-402A-8C72-3C58A333BEF0.jpg (652x690, 58K)

damn avatarfag no.1 you really showed avatartranny no.2 who's the boss

She should've known what to expect. She's no different. And making fun of people with issues here is redundant. Unless you're a complete normalfag. Which you are.

Attached: 𐌼.png (429x541, 271K)

Where do you get these pics from? Originally of course.

Rather be a normie than a degenerate tranny abomination. Literally kill yourself retarded nigger

You got her pregnant, right? This is what it means to Take Responsibility. But if you're adamant about it, keep one necklace for comfort's sake.

Attached: cq5dam.web.835.835.jpg (400x434, 59K)

>How do i tell her no?

>No

OP is a faggot