Tfw that kid who lived far away from everyone

>tfw that kid who lived far away from everyone

Attached: 𐌷.png (472x567, 324K)

Aiste is ur tummy ticklish

>tfw the kid who's house everyone would come to, to play dnd
>tfw they were just using you as a social spot and didn't care when you were diagnosed.

Attached: 1561573409231.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I would never have anyone over. But close to graduation, my classmates wanted to have a party (i.e. just get drunk) and I was already living alone at the time so I let them come over. It was somewhat fun to be recognized a bit, but they ended up denting my mom's Jaguar, because I'm a loser incapable of saying "no". That's probably the most social I'll ever get.

Attached: 𐍀.png (477x572, 293K)

That's nice, you were a Stacy party host once.

What happened to the guy who kept posting poop in these threads?

>hosted a home party
Fucking Stacy!

>That's probably the most social I'll ever get.
Literally Stacy tier, what are you even doing here?

They just used me because I was the only one who wasn't living with parents at the time. I didn't actually make any friends.

Attached: 𐌺.png (463x572, 315K)

Who cares you got to be in a party, you didn't just sit alone in the corner in your own party did you?

>tfw could rarely go out with friends because I lived too far
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

That was me. I lived way out in the countryside of Florida. /nightwalks/ were beautiful and the sunset and stars shone brilliantly. Just the view and nature made up for it. I was a loner and overtime I stopped caring that I was faraway anyway because nobody ever came over.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13-17-43-15~2.png (1080x809, 912K)

fuck... I bet you got drunk and let some chad asshole fuck you...

No. I kind of tried to keep it under control, but I'm a bit too timid.
>tfw can't even go home from school with anyone because you live in the complete opposite direction
I love nightwalks too. I think you had a pretty comfy childhood.

Attached: 𐌶.png (474x567, 325K)

>comfy
Lol^
My parents were divorced and extremely neglectful. I lived with my mom who just ignored me. I wallowed in depression and loneliness every day alone at school, and cried myself to sleep with suicidal thoughts. When my father saw me (rarely) I would just get yelled at for being a failure.

Attached: 1565513724593.jpg (1024x752, 119K)

Sorry to hear that. Are you doing better now?

Attached: 𐌹.png (460x569, 316K)

I wouldn't exactly say that right now but I'm trying. Thanks

Attached: Snapchat-1831451111.jpg (750x539, 38K)

So you had fun, did you get drunk with the stacys too?

I didn't drink much as I'm not used to it. Oh yeah, a "Chad" (at least by Jow Forums standards, I suppose) got drunk and ended up napping on my bed. So that was also the closest I ever got to that too haha.

Attached: 𐌽.png (438x543, 304K)

You didnt answer me aistey waistey the tickle monster is coming to get u

So you had a taste of the stacy life, drinking and partying with your friends with a rude frat boy chad sleeping in your bed, you're gonna have the chance to do it again in college don't worry about it, were you the quiet shy girl who only talked with your two girl friends in school?

I cried a lot in my graduation party, i was drunk as fuck, but at least a few girls hugged me and my old female friend started to talk to me again after that, it was nice.
But yeah, we also used some rich as fuck kids house, the thing is he wasn't a chad by any means but he was one of the cool kids because of his personality.