/loner/ general

Hows life going guys? I think I may go for a nightwalk..

Attached: 1538759414341.png (1167x758, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ypknY6nIDe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you guys go for nightwalks? What about people noticing you?

About as bad as it could possibly be.
I have realized I am a bad person. Pathetic. Useless.

Attached: MeIRL.jpg (696x931, 148K)

I truly don't understand nightwalks. Why would you not simply lie in bed and sleep?

pretty lonely. i dont seek anyone and i feel stranger around new people.

Seriously I feel like people would be weirded out if I was walking around at 3am. Always kinda wanted to though so I might try it someday.

If your walking alone at night without a dog your seriously creeping out anybody else you may see, especially women. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Get a bike and ride it, car, whatever.

Miserable. I'd probably be less miserable if I had an actual job, but the idea of having some horrible, tedious office job bothers me a lot. Idk why things have to be like this. I wish I could do something creative or know how to invest in stocks or some shit, but I'm a waste of space who refuses to do anything apart from playing video games all day

>Hows life going guys?
bad.

just money, its always money for me, has been my whole life.
totally forgone any hope of a real life by this point, i just wish i could pay for the simple life i have now

also do nightwalk

don't prioritize other people who don't give a fugg anyway over taking a breath of fresh air

>be me
>been walking for about an hour or so
>midnight
>i see this girl walking towards me on the opposite side of the road..
>she walks..weird..
>is she drunk?
>suddenly she crosses the road and stops
>i try to make out her face but i cant
wtf.jpg
>realises shes black
>she starts walking towards me now
>okay..
>i get closer and closer to her
>im starting to think this might not be a girl
>is this a trans?
>as we lock eyes "she" says hi to me
>i dont dont reply and keep walking
>laugh to myslef

Attached: 1536767557282.png (330x189, 19K)

btw what qualifies one as a loner? I myself am a khv, a wizard even, as I am now 30yo, but other than that my life has devolved in some semi-normalfag tier 9-5 lifestyle where I have some friends and do adult things and have fun in adult ways with them. I'm also moving up in my career racking in dough and possibly an even better job on the line. However, as it usually is, I don't hang with them in a way you hang out with friends as a kid, so it's not that I socialize too much.

Attached: tfw.jpg (685x600, 112K)

dont your friend suspect that you're a wizard?

Some know for certain and of those who don't most probably have a heavy suspicion of it. It's not like I'm trying to actively hide it.

>It's not like I'm trying to actively hide it.
Dont they ask questions?

Nope, I never get asked things like that. Which makes sense, IMO. If one is solitary and has never had a gf, the fact if he had sex or not is not really gonna mean and change a lot, is it? People know that sexually you're a kind of a loser or low key, and that's enough for them. I am more surprised that people rarely asked if I was gay, that is something that might be more relevant for them.

to all /Nightwalk/ers out there
youtu.be/ypknY6nIDe0
heres the soundtrack

Attached: comfy.jpg (2560x1600, 314K)

So, I am going to college in September, for the past 7 years (basically my entire adolescent life) I have been a complete loner with no friends. I have no idea how to socialize.

Any advice?

Attached: A7E8F3B4-BBFC-4316-924A-FD92CE37CAEC.jpg (300x373, 9K)

>Hows life going guys?
pretty good desu
Sometimes it's hard to fall/stay asleep and then I need a little bit of (((exercise))) to get tired again. You should know that, normie scum.
Same, people always assume I'm a virgin because of the way I behave.
>inb4 normie t. virgin

It's been cool, I've come to terms with my condition, the fact i don't pursue people or that i lack any intimacy with people i already know. Lately I have committed myself to a daily routine that i have been following religiously, mainly because of start of another semester, because I want to end it as quickly as I can, and because i like the comfort of the mundane routine, I like the way it feels walking up in the morning knowing how my day will play out and how it's going to end, it comfy.
But i have to agree that, from time to time, i find myself think about the lack of any intimate relationships in my life, how it would be nice to have someone close to me, that makes me sad for awhile but I've dealt with this feeling before and i can manage it.

Attached: 1524940152083.jpg (271x186, 4K)

I'm schizoid and I like it.

I stopped caring about maintaining relationships a long time ago and I've been getting by fine
It feels depressing at times, but I don't tend to think about it too hard.
My only problem is I suck at maintaining conversations and don't go out much so I lack topics to talk about with co-workers.
Once I get that down I'll be solid though.

Have you been diagnosed?
If yes, when / at what age?
Mind telling me something about yourself / your living conditions?

Is there any medicine you can take to treat that?

dont force it, and dont be yoruself fuly, be a calmer more reserved you.

dont sperg out over anything or try to over explain common things to retards cuz itll make you seem liek a wierdo

condoms expired again. I don't think I will ever have sex. it hurts to be so alone. and its not lust. i really do just want a companion that i can trust who will love me as i them

Attached: 3984278478239.jpg (750x738, 27K)

It's getting really bad. Been a year since I've spoken to anyone. NEEThood is a fucking meme, I literally am starting feel cabin fever creep in. Going on about ~3 walks a day just so I don't completely lose it. Also considering inviting someone to live on my couch in my tiny apartment for free just so I have company.

Attached: G1.jpg (362x220, 13K)

>for free, no just no

if ur doing that at least have it be a woman that your with, if not free isnt a thing make em pay dont let them jew you outta your money

Zero chance a woman takes that offer, also how the fuck am I going to charge someone for my ratty-ass living room.

>getting cabin fever
>picture of a Japanese pepe
You need to stay in and look at more Japan pictures on /jp/ or play more video games. It's already exhausting enough as it is exploring other worlds.

anything your offering has value, perhaps low but still value. if u want a freeloader then sure go on

plus women can come, especially if its a chill place and if u offer some drink they will flock like pidgeons

Attached: you know im something of a criminal myself.jpg (586x604, 238K)

oh no I might spook the normies. how terrible

or alternatively make em work for you a bit, idk clean a bit, give em an old laptop and make em daily download you music off yt for you.

instruct them to eo help you with shit idk,

Bad, because I can't find a job.

hello lads, i've surrounded myself with books but i have no motivation to read like i used to.
i have a psychiatrist appointment scheduled for the end of the month but that's far away and medication isnt guaranteed to fix 11 years of depression and anxiety. If there was a convenient painless method i guarantee i wouldnt be here right now

Attached: her.jpg (1920x1032, 238K)