Whats wrong with colored people?

Whats wrong with colored people?

Attached: d0acba38-c75f-4a2d-9749-2406a85afc4c.jpg (200x250, 8K)

they haven't evolved enough

Why do they "black" out when they get angry?

Attached: 9450292B-6814-4756-9E97-0A058A78F8E0.jpg (450x720, 50K)

Not enough neanderthal admixture.

They're prone to impulsive outbursts.

Attached: 1505090498218.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

LMao

Neanderthals are literally caveman. Prehistoric. Conquered, colonized, and defeated. We white folks are really grasping for straws at this point, aren't we?

Attached: 4chan-24.gif (500x573, 442K)

>we white folks

Attached: mBJwociw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

This. Us and asians mixed with other species of hominid plus we lived in rough climates. Blacks never had to evolve past 100k BC. It's not their fault. It's our fault for forcing our ways onto them. We should send them back.

niggers act the way they do because they're like kids sitting at the adult table.
nobody takes them seriously so they do shit like walk slowly across the street, blast music in inappropriate places, chimp out etc.
they confirm their own existence by acting out. if we take notice it confirms to them that they do in fact exist. don't pay no nigger no mind.

Attached: weebshit.jpg (480x384, 67K)

i can literally see your nose from here

They have little to nonexistent impulse control.

Attached: nigger groundhog day.png (1087x435, 182K)

>It's our fault for forcing our ways onto them.

This is such a brilliant take.

Everything. They're still just animals. /thread

It's funny how a minority race that will be wiped out through race mixing is still talking shit about colored people. Wait another few generation and everyone will be the same skin color.

Look how white kids go mental when society pushes them and now imagine if they had to go through that for 200 + years

>every nigger literally goes through centuries of slavery in their mind despite having never experienced slavery in the modern day because white people ended it centuries ago
Literally end your pathetic life retard

Attached: kyskirby.jpg (900x900, 74K)

(((People))) want to control us and what we say, how we say it, what we do, how we do it, what we look like and what we should think and feel and what to say or not to say. But its mostly just based upon appearance, look a certain way then they expect or compel you to act a certain way. Trying to force you into being something that you aren't. With the indirect threat of death(encouraging you to suicide)

Basically suffocating an individual's personal spirit inner character or soul whatever. Society does this to people they ostracize and outcast, typically based on something as superfluous as outer appearance but among other things personality traits and habits and proclivities etc

They want to stamp out the person because simply put they are emotionally fragile/immature and cant handle or accept that other individuals have a divinely inspired birth right to be who they are. But they are weak, fragile, immoral, selfish, hateful pathetic ape creatures, and like chickens, they will work together to torment and ultimately try and KILL the outsider who is in their own twisted point of view, they call them 'weak' =being different..

My people the black people are humans that lack empathy(including for their own race) and have very low intelligence. This leads to most of them commiting violent antisocial crimes for fun mostly against other black people but hey black lives matter. Are blacks redeemable? Fuck no, we are an evil race of prehistoric animals who need to be exterminated I want to kill myself everyday I wake up realizing Im a fucking black Im one of these despicable creatures who shoot up innocents for fun. I cried realizing how lucky I am that my brain has enough impulse regulation for me to be a black male with no criminal record and a college degree which is rare in the shithole I grew up in called Gary, Indiana.

This makes no sense, blacks run as soon as they see other blacks point guns at them meaning they believe in the future those blacks will shoot them. Blacks dont have empathy so the police is basically a talking mass of flesh to them who simply annoys them thats why they defy them constantly.

>white enough to realize how much of a nigger i am

god damn it why did I have to be born mixed? what kind of roll is that? no matter how well i do in school, i can always sense the gap in intuition between myself purebred people

FUCK!

I can second this, and it hurts man, it really hurts to know that no matter what, you were born a nigger.

I made the biggest mistake of my life and entered graduate school, everything is long projects and research, all long-term type of shit, that requires months of planning and steady execution.
Every day this summer I put shit off, being lazy, putting it off, putting it off some more, doing maybe a little bit of work here and there then saying ahh I got plenty of time, sleeping in, drinking a lot, all summer long.
Now I'm fucked with only days left to complete what should have been weeks of work, it's going to be half-assed and I'm going to have to bullshit a lot, and it's going to be obvious and I'm probably already fucked.

Even now I'm posting on Jow Forums instead of working.
Because I have absolutely no impulse control.
All because I'm a nigger.

The only thing I can take some solace in that it's not my fault, I was just born to work a menial job, not to actually change the world.

Attached: nogpepe.png (553x506, 89K)

Society treating you badly is not exclusive to slavery. Look at every school shooter white kid who talks about feeling isolated and stigmatized. Black people have had that for a longer time. Its only a recent thing for white males and they are going on full killing sprees around the country

Most of the white kids going on shooting sprees haven't experienced getting their job taken by a mexican either but it doesn't stop them from feeling like they're under attack now does it?

See what I mean? No empathy at all, it cannot think outside of its nigger compass so it cannot imagine how niggers piss off white and why that would lead to niggers being treated like shit by whites for a long time. An easy way to see if a black has empathy is show them an anti white black on white hate crime usually a murder if they rationalize it then that ape has no empathy at all and stay away from them. The problem is almost all of them rationalize it proving Jow Forums correct that they are an race of feral sociopaths with no human reasoning.

Not all of them are that way. For the ones that aren't, where do we fit into the picture, what do we have to work with? Essentially we just become reclusive/renegade

The thread asked a question and i asnwered. I understand the recent alienation single white men feel and merely pointed out they are not alone in that feeling. You are the one who cant empathize , you only wish to demonize instead of trying to understand putting yourself in others shoes

anti-white attacks are a drop in the bucket compared to the mass enslavement and torture of my ancestors so why should I give a shit?

Attached: 503974573587.jpg (528x558, 26K)

Another example of black lack of empathy, it pulls shit from the past and compares it to the present.
Fuck you niggers, all of you need to die all of you including you civilized set why your the problem alright, the ghetto animals use your existence to fool white people into thinking you are the majority of the black race not the minority.
Empathizing for black people is a mental illness as they dont feel empathy and are sadistic, while I would cry over a dead dog a nigger is an evil savage I would only laugh at its death thinking about how much human life will be saved with its demise.

blacks aren't that bad in my experience

cracka ass bitch go shoot up a school or sum

Good good reveal your true savage nature african beast. Your such a braindead race you never once wondered why only your race is hated to such an extent by white americans, we dont even hate native americans as much we hate you fucking african psychos. Not even spics as mush, not even muslims as much.

Speaking of shootings your kind has already done over 30 of these last week in this country so shut up ape.

what's the story on this one here?

I like all black people. I could be friends with a black person. But, do I support it? No. Disgusting.

Ok. Dude. You wont get anywhere if you only think in absolute extremes. In order to protect your mind from any empathy you need to have a scapegoat to slay.

nigga shut yo pasty ass up befo i cum dere n beat yo pasty white ass nigga shut yo mout an go kill som kids

Always a violent savage yet racism is wrong.

You're so mentally ill you couldn't tell I was b8ng

I wonder how many of you degenerates would say this to an actual black person. Also none of you are fully white. Races mix. So shut the fuck you racist faggots.

This is because your ancestors didn't evolve in a climate with long winters which they had to prepare in advance for and defer gratitude in order not to starve to death. It's not your fault. We are all enslaved by our genes. Even though we know how to overcome them, it's still very hard.

>OOGA BOOGA LEMME SQUAD UP ON YA WITE BOI

Sigh niggers, they are so fucking stupid they keep proving Jow Forums with every single post.

You dont understand at all, to the nigger torturing a black person is a normal pasttime(in the hood they do this for a short period where they gang up on a single black they know or dont know and beat the life out of them), every single intelligent black should be horrified being a member of this savage breed of homo sapien.

If you took away sports, blacks would literally spend 100% of their time commiting violent crime. Now you know the zionist reason blacks are FORCED into sports to create an illusion that they are not criminal savages. Hey goy pay attention to the monkeys playing with the balls not the ones breaking into your house or lighting your mom on fire.

Would blacks get mad at me for believing blacks have a lower average IQ?

Nigs gonna nig. What else would the story be?

Go to Jow Forums loser.

So you want bloodshed, huh? Is that what you want ok.

You ended up having nothing better to do bur obsess over them

The natives are basically an endangered group now, they live on reservations because of how badly they got screwed up

Yeah because white people and Asian people and Hispanic people have never tortured and brutalized each other. And who are you calling an ape, then what does that make you fucktard? A pig hybridized with a chimpanzee I guess. Fuck you and your bloodline bitch. I hate you and I want to kill you , one by one

Most people are average or below average you absolute idiot, don't let the pathetic people on this board trick you into thinking you were doomed from the start.

I mean, if you're looking at average IQ, white people aren't even winning so that argument is out the window already

If anyone wants to talk about this shit reply to me and I'll add you on discord

>all these insecure niggas
Stop trying to convince them, faggots. The number counter to white nationalism is black unity.

Attached: 413DC656000005784589802imagem90_1497038866191.jpg (634x810, 90K)

Go back to Jow Forums you filth

You ever notice how everyone who focuses on race always has NOTHING else going on in their lives?

The only person I know who believes this pisses in bottles and didn't get a college education because he was too dumb

Attached: pabol051qzc21.jpg (619x768, 93K)

>t. knows nothing about biology
>we white folks

Better not. For the sake of humanity. White people won't ever go extinct, you're grasping at straws.

>54 replies
>28 posters
>ctrl+f "nigger"
>15 occurrences
lmfao dude is seething
>You ever notice how everyone who focuses on race always has NOTHING else going on in their lives?
what else are they going to do? something productive?

Literally proving his point. You really are unable, you can't feel empathy. You compare suffering and try to rationalize why one person's suffering is okay.

The truth is the people that fixate on race are extremely intelligent.

They are obsessed with people as material, and they are close to seeing they are nothing more than material.

Then what does that make you?

>Neanderthals are literally caveman
So were Homo Sapiens at one point, your point?

Black people are more likely to come from shitty cultures, which is the real root of the problem.

Ironic because the nigger president we had is better than the current white ine

Point is we're all a bunch of disgusting ugly shit smelling fucking apes so why the fuck are you standing on that pedestal?

If you were really intelligent you would have realized that when you were 16 like the rest of the fucking developed world

You would also realize its a pointless realization. OK, they are material, now what? Off yourself?

Don't even put two and two together do you jackoff

Attached: 49858498_794136110964633_6969323569573469140_n.jpg (750x937, 113K)

>This is because your ancestors didn't evolve in a climate with long winters which they had to prepare in advance for and defer gratitude in order not to starve to death.
But that's not the reason why africa is underdeveloped m8
It's because africa is hardmode

Attached: african geology.png (1214x404, 51K)

>nigger calling others stinky
Bruh

Attached: 1565056911535.jpg (397x546, 65K)

>niggers can't empathize
>WHY WOULD I EMPATHIZE WITH A NIGGER?
You're retarded.
Can you not understand what he's saying?
He's literally describing exactly what white males are thinking now. That's possible only because he's actually thought it himself.

Because he's autistic. Thinking in stark dichomotomies is something autists do.

Attached: brainlets.png (881x816, 97K)

>pale ape no like brown ape

Bruh

I'm really appreciating how this board isn't full of a bunch of inbreds anymore.

I also like how Jow Forums doesn't instantly ban racist people like other websites do. It really opens the room for discourse, and I think that's why I meet so many ex-racists off of this place

>Whats wrong with colored people?
ONE (NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME)
TWO (NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME)
THREE (NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME)
FOUR (NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME)

The racism used to be ironic, but when you pretend to be a retard actual retards show up and ruin it.

>The racism used to be ironic
wrong

Attached: dab.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

stormfront shillery is a thing.
spam the message and call it ironic. basically "pretending to be retarded"

Attached: implying you aren't a stormfront shill.jpg (1360x1888, 460K)

I do not know, I am black and have never had any strong bias against black people until I started a pizza delivery job in a black suburb in Atlanta.

98% of black people do not tip, it is only elderly and adult black women but they do not eat pizza nearly as much as entire black families living in 500k+ homes who can not spring even a dollar for the pizza guy. Kek at the amount of God bless yous I get in a day only to discover zero tip

I do not care about the color of skin, texture of hair, the way someone talks or walks. But most black people are just willingly bad and selfish people, I have never had a non-tipping white customer

reminder - everyone on the planet is only pretending to care about black people so it doesnt inconvenience them or their careers

if we ever lose the internet, or electricity somehow, and go back to the stoneages, who do you think is gonna get used again like farm equipment? thats right

>wrong
This site existed before 2016 when all the boomer redditors came over and plopped their asses down on the site and ran their mouths about racemixing and shit like the senile buffoons they are. A bunch of bored internet losers calling each other niggers for giggles is not on the same level as preaching about "muh racial purity" and "da joos" and "da liberals".
The claim that pretending to be retarded attracts real retards rings as true as ever for this site.

Attached: $100 to fuck off.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Because people pay the delivery fee. They dont know it goes striaght to the managers pocket and nothing for the driver

Bull shit, it says on the phone when you order and on the receipt the delivery fee has dick all to do with the tip. It amazes me every other race of people can understand this but the black folks dindu nothing wrong they just did not know any better!

What does the deilvery fee even do? Its a scam. A junk fee. Its the direct reason you get less tips. The tips you leave at the cash register dont go to the worker either. Why not work a job where your boss actually pays you instead of scamming people. Dont blame the customers

>deliver to a white/rare nonwhite nonblack person
>Yeah man here is your tip in literally 100% of transactions to this point
Does not seem to confuse anyone except a race that is stereotypically known for being stiffs, they are aware you are meant to tip they just do not because they are assholes.