2015 was 5 years ago

>2015 was 5 years ago

what has you accomplished in the last 5 years?

Attached: 1464471704361.jpg (250x242, 7K)

I realized how im socially retarded and probably gonna an hero by age 30

wrong. 2014 was. the year is 2019.

or live to be a hermit

I became a Bitcoin millionaire in 2017 and guess what? I didn't cash out, I sent a lot to my parents and invested everything into shitty businesses, most of which failed. Now my money is down to lik 50-70k.

Attached: 1548522265538.jpg (1023x407, 77K)

>told myself I'd finish developing my game
>not even out of prototyping stages

Attached: 1564957166316.png (493x514, 412K)

>15
Depressed and used drugs to cope
>16
Depressed and used drugs to cope
>17
Still depressed, no more drugs, dropped out of school
>18
Feeling better, made new friends, worked full time
>19
The best i've ever felt, going back to school soon

Good on you bro.

2014-15: depressed and suicidal people pleaser with family issues
2016: stopped giving a fuck & cut off all the people making my life hell

I have no family now. I just have my friends my dog and my career. I'm happy most of the time which is more than I ever expected.

I'm proud to say I lived til twenty years old. I didn't think I'd live til 18. I still dunno if I'll make it to 30 but no pressure & no worries I guess.

A few years ago I was having crazy levels of anxiety and obsessive thoughts with no self confidence whatsoever

now I can look girls in the eye and talk to them, still in school and also have a job rn

took accutane to get rid of my terrible cystic acne, it worked for a while but ive been getting some acne again recently

if youre looking at it from a very objective standpoint, in the past 5 years I graduated from both high school and college

i quit heroin 5 years ago and have been clean ever since

How was heroin? I am thinking of starting it instead of killing myself.

Attached: 56gg67.gif (500x375, 604K)

it's like a 2-3 hour long fuzzy brain orgasm. it made me feel like life was actually worth living. the withdrawal and the addict lifestyle isn't worth it. you really do not want to know how horrible the withdrawal feels. i was basically going through it once or twice a week when i couldnt scrounge up some money or no one had any shit.

Dumped all of my money ($10k) into Microsoft stock in 2015. I still have it to this day and it's been incredibly profitable

Well I am glad you were able to kick it.

Do you not know how to do basic math, retard?

Absolutely nothing. Just stayed inside playing videogames all day long for all those years.

finished school, got a job and lost my virginity
weird enough I dont remember most of what I did... man time really goes fast

Graduated from college with a bachelors degree and now work retail. At least its not minimum wage right?

Attached: 0C52B088-A1DC-4848-9D4C-275F65285535.png (212x400, 114K)

Finished my undergraduate studies.
Worked one year in my field.
Did my military service.
Started my graduate studies.

Things are going well, except I'm poor and virgin. But one of them will be dealt with in less than a year.

What degree, user? Original

Was depressed
Met my girlfriend
Graduated
Got the opportunity to work abroad for a few months in various countries (South America, China, Eastern Europe)
Went back to Western Europe
Dumped by girlfriend
Now trying to write a book and meet people to socialize but too depressed to do anything

depression hit 10x worse. lost all my friends from back in high school. try to leave shit family multiple times but always end up getting baited back in. realise im a stupid fuck and half of my problems are dumb. went past 20, thought i would be dead by then when i was younger.

now im trying to do better for myself and changing the attitude i was raised in because its borderline manipulative, trying to do well in uni, trying not to fall back into being a sad emo shit. cut out all negative friends (the only 2 friends i had) and am feeling better (but more lonely).

worst years of my life so far.