If im an 18 year old female who has no social life or friends and only works...

if im an 18 year old female who has no social life or friends and only works, doesn't go to school etc and I've never even held hands with a guy am I fucked? I already missed out on young innocent love as im an adult now... will I ever find someone? will life ever improve?

Attached: b45f0e67ebe3b9ba69f5ca9c1d021cb0.jpg (900x874, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s02KFkq8epF3
fiftiesweb.com/pop/info-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not young
pick one
but short of college i dont know where people your age hang out so good luck

18 is not old user, you haven't missed out on young love.

Only if you are a landwhale

I dont know either,, I don't know where to meet people so heueheu time to. die I guess

Attached: cyborg.png (400x300, 149K)

really??? I thought real young pure love was like. 14-16....

Attached: green.jpg (720x720, 184K)

im not fat or skinny just average I guess

Attached: source.gif (500x281, 491K)

Inb4 robots screeching pls be my gf

Unless you plant to date one of the beggers who come in this thread, you might as well delete or abandon. What did you expect? Sympathy?

>Look! There's nothing wrong with us!

Normie guys usually get fk by now. But luckily for you there's plenty of guys who are virgins in contrast to girlies.
>Inb4 everyone get's insecure and assumes I had myself in mind ffs

hei (you)
vocaroo.com/i/s02KFkq8epF3

I just wanted advice or to get it off my chest at least but I dont have any other options I guess so I wouldn't even be apposed to it at this point I'm so lonely

Attached: elsca.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I only want to date a virgin and I only want to have sex with one person my whole life is this unrealistic

Attached: tumblr_p1hjl3R5sj1vcwg1co1_500.jpg (500x511, 58K)

Well, if you have any plans regarding it, i'll just accidentally drop this contact right here, obviously without any intent regarding taking advantage of the situation, who would do such a thing, right?
Ra#4109

There was a point in time in which it wouldn't be at all (The 1950's). But now we're at a point in society where all I can really tell you is good luck finding that. Though as I said before if you genuinely are a femanon then it won't be as difficult for you as a woman to get a virgin guy then the other way around.

>There was a point in time in which it wouldn't be at all (The 1950's).
Lol do people actually think this

People throughout history have gotten up to all sorts of degeneracy, it was just more hidden at certain points because of societal taboos, etc. You should be glad people are as open and honest about their sex lives as they are

well thanks I just dont know how to go about finding a guy its not like males actually just go up to females they find attractive and ask them out when theyre complete strangers I've very rarely seen this happen to even women I know that are very beautiful so im going to have to find a guy somehow.....

Attached: l83hjjB.jpg (1536x2048, 917K)

thank you I will contact.. I dont care if you're taking advantage its still something comparable to real human contact

Attached: v1m67odkl28z.png (600x598, 417K)

Sorry if you didn't notice something the like happening in this very board in this very moment, but it appears someone is attempting an approach right here in this post
Now, considering being anonymous gives a boost in confidence, and openness, it happens that this poster has a very similar view in this regard, so you could always mind giving it a try, don't you think?

An historian says otherwise fiftiesweb.com/pop/info-family/ Here's the common sense but that won't be enough i'll find something more concrete.

You could have said it somewhere that wasnt full of desperate virgin men.

im not glad.. it means I have to hear my female coworkers talk about getting fucked by their tinder date in a car only to never talk again and repeat the cycle days later

Attached: d6139ab3a84a0bdc63fd8b9896d8c3f9.jpg (290x598, 27K)

Thanks, hope we're also close by, to know someone IRL, is to have a better understanding of whether or not there's ability to connect, anyways i'm an Euro, and tomorrow i'll have to wagecuck, so i probably won't respond anytime soon.

Thank you and hope to hear you soon.

>apposed
Kill all illiterates!

im in the EXACT same boat and personally i think there is no hope..... but it's nice to see i'm not alone

Fucking go to school

Are you from Brazil OP?

What for? She can just be a housewife or sell feet pics

this board is comforting because its familiar I always come here when im depressed out of my mind and overthinking my inevitable loneliness...and people respond genuinely here most other places id be ignored or told 'its okay! you'll find someone!'

Attached: source.gif (634x256, 253K)

>is this unrealistic

It's realistic if you're willing to work hard to find someone.

If you're just waiting for someone to come along, then, no, it's not realistic.

I had exactly the same goal as you, and I worked hard to achieve it. It can be done, but it takes a huge amount of dedication.

>if you genuinely are a femanon then it won't be as difficult for you as a woman to get a virgin guy then the other way around.

This is probably true. I'm a guy, so it was very hard for me. It might be somewhat easier for a woman, but it's still not going to be easy, since your pool of available guys is a lot smaller than it is for other women.

good to know im not alone too..bittersweet to have hopelessness reinforced though

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 199K)

Is it the guy giving advice? Or the person who plugged his(?) contact? Be direct lol.

gorrilaz are cringe desu your taste in music is offputting

You're only 18 user, you still have your whole life ahead of you. It's never too late to experience that kind of shit.
I hope you're able to find the experiences you're looking for.

Attached: hugjack.jpg (320x295, 16K)

if you achieved it why are you here...I always figured if I achieved that goal id be out this place for good...but I do agree I will have to work for it as people dont just fall from the sky
the slightly higher chance of me finding someone is restoring some hope I guess ehhhhh

Attached: large.jpg (500x405, 37K)

thats mean im sad....but the art is still very good regardless of what you rate the music..jamie is a god

Attached: images.jpg (296x170, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ >A link isn't original apparently

thank you wojak...I hope so too
I hope for fulfilment in your life too

Attached: original.jpg (500x282, 50K)

its cumin uop is coemin top itz..........dear... :}

Attached: 6ffbdbe22a26a79e974a17751e25b5fe.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Your hope has arrived. I have exactly 1 gf position open at the moment, feel free to apply.

Attached: 1565447885236.jpg (250x224, 5K)

the art is the most cringe thing about them

the 2000s in general were cringe

I'm an 18 year old khv aswell but male ofc, high school was rough and no one really liked me, even when I put myself out there, i was straight up called ugly by a girl, shit sucks, i don't think everyone is destined to be loved. I hear people mostly getting into relationships cause of "luck" and "it just happens" well i always had shit luck so rip.

>tfw no gf to listen "feels good inc" with

Life is pain

>not a whore
>somehow this is bad
wut?

im genuinely sorry to hear that it makes me hurt because I know your pain whole heartedly I hope things look up one day...for the both of us ill keep you in my thoughts

Attached: Phase_5,_Cyborg_Noodle.jpg (1242x1238, 410K)

>having someone to listen to feel good inc with
ideal

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 5K)

Thank you Sweetheart! It'll happen just keep your head up and keep trying.

Attached: 1552358383288.png (645x773, 10K)

>if you achieved it why are you here

I found the love of my life and I'm happy now. But none of that changes the fact that before I met her I had a lot of sadness and despair about being alone. That past is still a part of me, and I still think about it every day.

I might not officially be a robot anymore, but I was a robot for many years. Being a robot is the thing that shaped me as a person. Getting married was a fantastically lucky event that happened to me, but it didn't change who I am inside. I still think all the time about the lives of people who didn't get lucky like I did. I still have a lot of respect and empathy for robots and what they are forced to endure. That's why I'm here.

You are me but female, be my wife.

if youre not a whore you are alone..... its very hard to find someone irl who is similar to me, a virgin and nice to be around...

Attached: click.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Go to a good church and learn some shit, talk to people who don't embrace degenerate lifestyles. You'll be fulfilled and glad that you didn't jump on the normie bandwagon when you were young.

>sweetheart
hnnnnnfgghhhh it hurts. but in a good way

Attached: drug.jpg (748x1067, 144K)

Are you autistic? Unless you're butt ugly you have to have had *someone* pursuing you at least once.

You have time to form a really good lasting relationship and you can find a really good guy, you're going to be fine! Just put yourself out there a bit. And you can save your virginity if you want to for that guy who you really love. Don't ruin it.
Also you can have "young innocent love" for, I don't know, at least 5 more years, at least, because there will be a lot of young guys who will still be virgins. But the older they get the more baggage and that's not something you want to have to deal with.
So I'd suggest finding a young guy now if you want the young love thing and then let it burn out or maybe it will be lasting then after it gets too emotional or you can't keep it up go after a much older guy, say 10 years, once you hit 22-23, and love that guy forever. He'll make you his princess and take really good care of you.

>will i ever find someone?
You already know of tinder, have you tried it? I get that you want to be with one person forever, but that very rarely actually happens. I'm not saying be a whore, just don't expect anything to last forever. Also, are you not going to uni? Which continent are ya from?

Don't assume the worst. It's not often we get a femanon who isn't trash.

Add me
cumbrain#9139
I'll be your friend and we can watch movies or share music or whatever

No tinder is for hookups. Bad advi

probably autistic ... never got tested but I have a few symptoms ;;
I was pursued once by someone who was not compatible with me...he pretended to be a yandere in real life and it was very weird...but sometimes I wish I didn't turn him down because maybe I wouldn't be so lonely now..he also may have murdered me but it'd be better than loneliness I suppose

Attached: d2nmjli-4d53826c-a1b6-4c8c-b4ef-ad9228e9e672.jpg (660x748, 177K)

You must get complimented every now and then

Online doesn't count, have you or do you know any guys in real life? There's probably guys you knew or met in school or whatever who would really want to get with you they were just too shy to say anything. In fact if you have *any* guy friends who you talk to on even a remotely semi-regular basis it's likely that they would be more than happy to be with you.

Learn to read people.

I know what happens on tinder...I hear about it everyday and it doesn't appeal to me
I dont think im going to get the results (on the 15th) to go to uni...I got a conditional offer but I ended up turning it down because im certain my grades aren't going to be good enough to get in x(

Attached: 0mlFh0Q.jpg (848x473, 71K)

I know it's easy to get cynical but you're letting it consume you.

I met the yandere at school...it wasn't over the Internet he pursued me in real life. he was one of the only people to talk to me. I dont have any friends in real life. at all.

Attached: images.jpg (296x170, 8K)

Not sure what you're talking about, I feel like I missed something.

just be yoursellf

You don't even have friends where you work?

Don't worry, I realised I was orbiting. My sincerest apologies.

You're right, you will get a lot of matches and most of them would be thirsty normies, idk i guessed maybe there'd be one or two decent guys. What are your hobbies? And do you want to go to uni like next year maybe, or do you want to keep working?

....... hurrrhurrrr ORIGINAL

Attached: 8023ea2579354517c44b4c9c146c5bce.jpg (504x818, 57K)

pathetic fucking losers falling for larp

It's my bad I assumed it was some online thing because she mentioned a "yandere" and I didn't think it was an ACTUAL dude at school she knew, that's kinda weird af and she was smart to not go with that kid.

To clarify I conflated that with whiteknighting. Don't get the wrong idea guya.

no all the girls dont talk to me they just talk to each other and I listen in. I eat lunch alone at work too.

Attached: engj9rehpmu11.jpg (2457x2457, 513K)

Guys* ffs

May i ask what was the first letter in his first name? i dont mind not getting answered.

probably going to get off now anyway you all made me feel better .. at least out of my hysterics..sorry if I didn't get to answering everyone im sleep now because my eyes burn. good nite

Attached: 3effb1fe8b71d5c0e4410ba03fa45e85.jpg (500x684, 56K)

I know it's probably a larp I'm bored and have the shits
If that's the case you could hit up Bumble or OKCupid if you want to find a guy, and connect through Discord to facetime them and give them a nice run down to see if you want to meet IRL
or if you want a really fucked up relationship you could just go to the r9k discords, but it sounds like you're just normal and shy and that would just rot your soul, you'd be turned into a panty / lewd selling thot, gain 50 lbs, and only have online relationships that go no where

>am I fucked?
Of course not, you virgin!
Lol

>EVERYTHING IS LARP AND COPE
Go buy not one but two mirrors. One to look at and on for pissing on.

You're late mr buzzwords.

PLS BE MY GF OKAY THANK YOU BYE

on a more serious note, try finding someone close by on here so you have someone similar

Sorry lad, I was busy, just came here.
We're not all 24h/24 here, you know?

You are fucked when you become 25.

Shit, I only have ten days left to get laid.
I need a woman to marry asap

Tbh honest it's how you said what you said is what ticked me off. Especially since this thread has basically been treatment for my cynicism towards women. It's felt nice to have a good thread for once and I didn't want it to be cut short. I mostly blame though so don't worry.

Just felt like trolling m8.
Sometimes it happens.
And go to nicer boards for having comfy thread.
I went past the no return limit of cynicism.

I think I know you. Cactus is that you?

no.
"In war, every hole is a trench", a saying goes

I have this in a t-shirt.
Good luck OP, bless up.

Im 34 years old. 8teen is just starting out. Youre fine, you're got plenty of opportunities. You need to put yourself out there though. Go to a bar, a bowling alley, an arcade, a comic book store. Ask yourself: if you were going to meet your type, where would they be hanging out at? If its a farmers market, go there. If its a furry convention, go there. You gotta get outta your comfort zone. Its frightening while youre doing it, but those times of feeling that rush are where you live life.

Attached: Am_I_doing_this_right.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Shit Wojak here again, sorry about the Sweetheart thing I hope saying that didn't upset you or nothing.

Attached: 1553405528263.jpg (750x844, 93K)

I have to say it's kinda comforting to see these posts. Not that cafe wouldn't exist, but I feel like a creep whenever I browse that place.