My gf looks too young

help, my gf is 5 foot and generally quite young looking, like really young (shes 18) but whenever we're out in public and kissing and all that shit people give us strange looks and it's uncomfortable for me knowing that people think im dating a child. it doesnt help that she likes to buy child (under 15) tickets whenever possible to save money and then is all over me afterwards
what do i do

Attached: small.png (969x1045, 1.49M)

She latinaa?

god i want this. post lewds

I really love living in mexico besides the usual problems it's easy to find girls that look sexy cute girls that look really young.

I understand why americans end up looking for gay shit and being traps when they have those ugly american girls around

>whenever we're out in public and kissing and all that shit
quit with the PDA, it is equally disgusting among adults
>people give us strange looks
no they aren't you narcissist retard

nah shes a qt curry gf
maybe not senpai
>quit with the PDA
why retard
just cos nobody wants to be seen with you in public
>no they aren't you narcissist retard
nigga ive literally had police come up and ask "what is your relationship with this man, do ur parents know ur here" until she shows her ID

When are you both going to take a BBC? It's so good I think you'll both enjoy it

I had a gf who was 4'11 but no one looked at me and her weird because she also looked like a 20-year-old girl. Maybe ask your gf to stop intentionally dressing like a child.

Go shill nigger dick somewhere else
She likes my fat white dick sry senpai
She dresses cute.
She's gonna look young regardless of what she wears. your gf was probably just a literal midget who looked like a downie

>complain about people staring at you and your gf
>it stems from how affectionate you two are when she looks underage
>refuse to stop doing that stuff even though it would solve your problem
Why bother even asking? The only other solution would be to make her wear a shirt that says I AM EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD everywhere she goes with you.

i've tought about it but indian girls really might be the answer

Hmm I think you have a tiny white peepee and are scared of a real big dingus

Let me see your white clitty if it's less than 7 inches you'll immediately be put on the BBC feminization list

you should dump her

did seeing a brown girl with a white guy make insecure or something ?

wow op you should feel bad

aaaaaaaaaaaaa give me a qt brown gf
its my right as a white guy, isn't that the point of r9k

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

Hi Richard Huckle. I thought you were in jail?

Attached: 94C99EB9-F6BB-412C-A221-D767672E92A6.png (853x479, 997K)

>your gf was probably just a literal midget who looked like a downie
No she just looked like an adult. She didn't wear overalls and goofy bracelets and stupid childish hairstyles. You get off on your gf looking like a kid and that's fine but don't act like you don't understand why people think you're fucking some kid

wow she's cute post more

Nobody cares about you or your loli niglet gf you narcissistic retard.

Oh yea that werido
Shit was fucked man
OK we get it ur gf had dwarfism don't take the piss out of my loli gf
Why did you reply then surely if you did not care you would have ignored my post :^)

You look like him and she looks like one of the girls he molested lel. People probably think you are him.

Tell her and if she is too cheap to agree and continues buying child tix dump her cheap ass.

ITT: OP admits he is a pedophile

my gf is 4"9 and says oniichan when we are out in public
i feel you user

mine fuckin does it too
horrible weebs man
kinda cute tho

Do you know her ethnicity OP? Punjabi, tamil?

>nigga ive literally had police come up and ask "what is your relationship with this man, do ur parents know ur here"
If this was me we'd end up on an episode of Cops.

r9k is nothing but chads larping as robots
FUCK THIS BOARD

Man up or chop your dick off

pretty much this. my gf is 5' and looks very young but we've never gotten any real looks despite me being over a foot taller. it may help i look young as well but if she's going to wear the kind of clothes she is in the op pic, shes going to be mistaken as jailbait

>what do i do
Marry her. If anyone gives you shit for making out with her in public, show them her wedding ring.

Also, get her pregnant.

Stop race mixing you fucking pig. Your parents must be ashamed of you.

Attached: 1565695037822.png (1746x1655, 436K)

This

>"muh dik"

>PDA
cringe and bluepilled
Hope you don't take it as hard as she did on the regular when you find out she's been sleeping with Tyrone

I think this guy is fucking a 12 year old

how many kids do you have, retard user?

more pics of her please!!!!
Now I want a cury gilrfriend.

post her nudes or gtfo

Where do i get a gf who calls me onii-chan?

Either post her nudes or just dump since shes probably fucking chad or a tyrone and she will just use your ass for money if you dont then op is a phaggot

other way around, nobody here can pull loli ass

Damn bro you got lucky
>tfw no qt 3.14 smol curry gf

Attached: 1561761074218.png (785x1000, 254K)

>dating a curry

Attached: jmbo1nmol0a31 (1).jpg (586x767, 61K)

>me in her hand

Attached: me.png (200x583, 37K)

you know people have real fucking problems right retard?