How close are you to suicide?

How close are you to suicide?

I'd say it's just around the corner if one more bad thing happens to me

Attached: 1540972432118.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

>no gun
Very far from it, not brave enough to do it
>access to a gun
I'd probably do it very soon

Unfortunately guns are illegal here
Can't even get out of this shithole
I have to stay alive and pay my taxes

End of the month 100%.

I'll literally never be able to commit suicide because my sibling and parents would be devastated and I simply can't bring myself to do something like that to them, I'm not that close to them at all but still.

Every time I think about it I get sad that my pets wont know what happened

Probably not any time soon unless life throws me one hell of a brutal curve ball. I've been sorting out a reliable plan though, because it's just so comforting to know I could pretty reliably end everything as soon as things are lined up in the wrong place.

I'm going to try to fix my life in a few weeks. I'll kill myself immediately if I fail.

Attached: 1563611703564.jpg (783x720, 71K)

Close. Whenever i place the noose around my neck i pussy out worrying it'll hurt and getting bitter as fuck i missed out on so much before death.
But life is becoming too much to bear.

I can feel it slowly inching closer. I think I'm going to die in my late 30s. I don't see much point in living past that.

I've attempted recently. Still feeling shitty after it failed, so probably really close

>the only way to suicide is by shoting yourself
ok

>tfw love of my life told me we can never be together because she has wierd history with my roomate/bestfriend evem though we both know we'd be perfect together

I always been suicidal but hearing this broke me to the point where even suicide just doesn't feel like it's gonna put an end to my suffering

That user clearly means they don't have the courage to go through with any other method

i used to but now i realize that i should quit being depressed and suicidal because nothing will be gained from it. it will just hurt my dearest friends so i've just been improving and it works. Got a gf that is that is perfect for me. and I am not even that social so it was extremely hard but now i feel happy. Genuinely happy not the short term happiness i got from jerking off or whatever. I found a job that i liked too.i attempted suicide before but got out of the shit i was in from manning up and thinking"what the fuck am i doing trying to hurt my friends I should quit bitching that life gave me a bad hand and start improving my life" I felt just like you "another curveball and that 45 caliber slug is going to be in my head" but if you strive for something better try and fight tooth and nail for the genuine happiness.

i saving money from a gun but i always spend it, but now i really GONNA SAVE IT and do it, i had enough

Attached: 1564528580609.png (910x914, 501K)

It's like the moon. Pretty far away but always in view.

Attached: 1564343789558.jpg (750x703, 59K)

I've goot a good ~700$ nnife set in the kitchen and lots of booze, will use that when I'm done" and leave a goodmess for the fuckers who really dont care about mr

me too. i don't want to think about my cat meowing at my bedroom door and waiting around for me without knowing i'm 6 feet under.

Brit, so guns are out. Hanging is likely how I'll do it.

At the present, I am doing alright. Got a lot going on. I do have this gut feeling that I will die by suicide and there is a clock counting down on when that will happen. Strangely though I actually am trying to stay positive and get things done. I just know I have expiry date I guess.

Thinking about it frequently. Have despondent thoughts everyday for the last ten years. Soon maybe
Tomorrow is another day though...right..

Basically this, I think and talk about it a lot but don't really want to

Plus I'd be doing a good thing for my family and that's the last thing I want to do in a millon years, if I wanted to do something positive I'd kill myself immediately

Dont you have a boy friend with a big penis? Dont an hero it's the ultimate gay.

I'm bipolar so about 1/2 the time

I am as away from it as it is humanly possible to be. I want to die, but I can't. I just can't.

i dealt with depression and anxiety as a kid for 11 years
as an adult its far more difficult to handle day to day activities with these problems, so i give myself 4-5 more years

Attached: 1565647676033.jpg (1080x720, 80K)

also want to add that if there was an easy access painless method i'd be far gone by now

Attached: 1565117992403.jpg (1548x864, 399K)

Go to peru and have a vet give you barbituates?

Thats the fairytale i tell myself

I'd honestly give around a year until I do it, or at least attempt.

made a beeline for my pew pew last week, that was kinda scary. thrilling maybe

Attached: stoi.jpg (240x200, 13K)

January 1st 2020 is the day. Ive been close before but never actually set a date. Hopefully I wont chicken out but I have a good feeling about this time. Its honestly one of the few things that even keeps me going. Knowing it will all be over.

My life is pretty much at a complete dead end too so its a good time to shut it all down and make my exit.

You're literally not going to stay alive until 2021 and see how andrew yang fixes the government? Why dont you just sit tight until government mandated girlfriends are given out to the populace.

Hey man, what do you mean you attempted? Do you mean you kinda like set everything up e.g. tied a noose and walked to the woods and then decided not to do it or do you mean you almost succeed but you accidentally lived?

If it's the first one I can start saying I've attempted suicide multiple times.

I might be pretty close to murdering my parents, I would kill myself after that.

I'm waiting to get fired so I'll have a valid reason to kill myself. Suicide by hellium is my choice leaving life

Close. I have no one and nothing. And I'm an awkward embarrassment everywhere I go.
I wish voluntary euthanasia was a thing. I want to hang but I want it done right and pussy out each time because muh see what happens.
>but muh friends and family
Ever try talking about it to someone? 99% of the time it doesnt work. They dont get you out of your situation and desu it's a burden for them to listen even if they do give good advice. I've been on both sides and its draining for both parties. I listen until I give in and have to start acting like they are giving good advice so they shut up and stop pitying me.
So if they can hardly emphasize with you they might be hurt when your gone but they will move on. They will die what, 60 or less years later? Not a huge number.
I personally only have 1 friend and its online. I have been a loner all my life. I wasnt meant to bring people into my life much less have them care about me. And that mindset is comforting to me.
As for my parents, they are very ignorant and bad people in general. I wouldnt give a fuck if I hurt them or not considering how they helped fuck up my life. I wouldnt want them to miss me because I prefer to be as distant from them as possible.

I'd do it right now if I knew it'd kill me, but I've heard guns just make you a tard.

I think a lot of us are in the same boat bud. Cant do it to my parents no matter how bleak it is to wake up again the next day... Thats just part of the burden we have to bear

All it takes is one more day where everything goes wrong and im driving off a bridge

ill give myself a month to fix myself, been "fixing myself" for 2 years though

very close, just need to choose a method

ive kept up a careful charade up for a few years now, its probably all going to fall apart by the end of the year, i've started to slowly poison myself in anticipation of this. who knows if ill see 2020

Suicide in good health is for brainlets
Im enjoying life on drugs

I feel like I'd only turn to suicide logically, once I see the potential benefits of the future are outweighed by the costs.

Exit bag with nitrogen or pentobarbital aren't painless enough?

Im just stalling at this point, and im too much of a coward to ask for help

Attached: 1561297271723.jpg (1600x1080, 885K)

Same.
No the above but personally I just don't wanna fuck it up and I'm a coward so its all or nothing.

Not sure guess we'll find out

still removing myself from people's lives who care about me
once it's been 2 years since anyone has attempted to contact me, i will either a) sneak off to a remote, inaccessible location and do it or b) make a new life in a third-world country

>would have done it already if had access to a gun
>not interested in cutting my arms or any of that stupid shit
>cutting gets you nowhere and now you're in a worse position having to explain to people what those scars are about
>not interested in killing myself in an accident or overdosing
>i'd probably fuck it up and survive, then i'll be known as that guy that permanently fucked up his quality of life
>for me it's either gun or stay alive.

honestly, ive failed about 100 captchas tonight, this shits gonna make me sudoku if anything. such a fucking pain in the ass and it fucking sucks. i'm tempted to buy a Jow Forums pass just to get rid of that shit.

Suicide has become a regular everyday thought. My ability to go to work weakened and I'm worried I'll quit one day.
I started taking meds again after being off them for over a year. Even though things feel better on the surface, I still want the emotions and feelings that will eventually lead me to suicide.

I was very, very close a few months ago but it got better. I don't expect it'll last, but it's nice.

Attached: 1553806506532.png (535x466, 281K)

almost jumped out of the window a few days ago, but it surely wasnt high enough for me to die on impact, so I pussied out. since then, on a scale from 1-10 I'd say I'm on a 6.5

>Why dont you just sit tight until government mandated girlfriends are given out to the populace.

What if you get given a shit one?

It was nothing less than pure laziness that kept me from doing it a couple weeks back. Don't know what happened but I'm feeling on the up right now. Drinking stupid amounts of coffee has helped. Like a pot a day.

Attached: 1497157044169.jpg (361x330, 13K)

I just want to get out of the house and put distance between me and my mom. Will be watching the hammer drop in slow motion from that time forward, whenever I feel has been long enough.

>having friends that care
Gtfo my board