Where is the gentle femdom thread?

Where is the gentle femdom thread?
Right here.

Attached: 1561800890186.jpg (1117x1680, 1.02M)

I don't think I've ever desired something in my life quite as much as a relationship like this, even though it's unrealistic.

Attached: 1563218396861.jpg (1199x1029, 432K)

Why unrealistic? It's possible.

I hate how gentle femdom has been taken over by guys who just want a mommy to take care of them. Where's the domination?

What is the distinction between mommy/gfd for you?

There are two barriers:
>dominant girls like this seem exceptionally rare as far as I know
>im extremely anxious, insecure, and emotionally guarded and wouldn't be able to approach anyone or maintain anyone's interest, even online
Together they make the chance of me ending up in a relationship like this negligibly small.

Attached: 1522465073.jpg (845x466, 76K)

I'm actually a religious jew and am part of the chabad movement, I don't disprove of relationships with gentiles as long the children of the relationship are raised Jewish.

>tfw no trad stay at home wife who secretly dominates the hell out of me in the bedroom

Attached: 1442245057659.jpg (800x800, 97K)

what's up with all the retards that aren't 'trad' in the slightest wanting Trad GFs?

>I'm actually a religious jew
Fuck off kike.

I'm very traditional except when it comes to my sexual taste which I dont have any control over

Attached: 1281395014810.png (438x877, 25K)

Posting on Jow Forums = not traditional

>i'm very traditional
then get off r9k lmao

When it comes to relationships & family structure
Please no bully guys

You forgot the fact that most women hate weak men on an almost instinctual level. Seriously, you might be fine together starting out, but as more time passes the more she will grow to resent and loath you.

Is this really true? That kind of breaks my spirit even further, there must be exceptions right?

somehow, for reasons I can't pinpoint, I don't see a traditional family man posting on r9k. gtfo lol

Attached: Obama.jpg (255x326, 22K)

Im not one, but it is at least my goal
If thats ever going to happen is another question completely

From what I've read from women they do seem to put an exceptional importance on that. Or more importantly, on motivation. Like, even if you're weak but you still try hard to improve, they might be attracted to that aspect of yours. If you're not motivated either then you're fucked I'd say.

>it's my goal
the first step of accomplishing that goal is to get off this very un-trad cesspit

Sure, there are expections, I'm just speaking in general terms.
touches on some possible work arounds. But the thing is, taking initiative, building yourself up, and asserting yourself aren't typical of submissive individuals. There's a certain complacency that submissiveness breeds, especially in men, that women are extremely good at sniffing out. If they find it they well either abuse it or ridicule it.

In all honestly, I feel bad for straight guys who are subs. Not only do you have a harder time find a woman to actually cultivate love with to begin with, but you also effectively have to be twice as vigilant around women than normal guys. You're prime for taking advantage of.

Maybe that is the case for secondaries, but ever since I was a child I remember really enjoying bullying boys. I was never emotionally cruel, but I enjoyed rough play that ended up with me on top. Before puberty I would get these random urges to choke, punch, and slap which I acted out on frequently.To my dismay, most of my targets were females. Boys at that age, I had learned, would readily fight back and were stronger than me, where girls would submit almost instantly.
During my sexual awakening/puberty I developed a plethora predatory fetishes. Some I am still ashamed of which haven't gone away.
I've been living this life since I can remember. I honestly don't think it's going away. I really do believe it's a biological thing, and something abnormal happened in my brain during development.

Attached: 1564593155746.jpg (540x960, 61K)

Oh wow, thanks for giving me hope!

Attached: 1562478161933.gif (500x383, 799K)

Yo also hate weak mean, you like doing that because it makes you feel "deserving" of an even better man. Your so called fetishes are just an extension of extreme hypergamy.
Op is a faggot.

No one who posts on r9k is a trad family man in the proper sense
>goes to work and brings in money for his family
>is the head of the household
>inspires his children
>has a pretty housewife who he gives money to to have a hobby outside of child raising

Its more like
>me want sub cute underage looking waifu
>me dont want to work to provide for her though
>me just want a mommy who I can have sex with

They're neets, not trads

Too bad they dont exist and there are no grills on 4chom. If ur submissive ur fucked irl

I only hate men who are mentally weak. My urges are only physical.
I do not want a complete submissive, by which I mean a man who relents instantly and gets off to the worst kind of abuse. I like it when they fight back sometimes and struggle against me, but I always want to end up on top.

Attached: 1564619546123.jpg (959x793, 276K)

A lot of wrong assumptions in your post
You sound really bitter

I am very bitter but that doesn't stop me from being right

Didn't say overtly dominant women didn't exist, just that they atypical of their sex.
When women exert dominance, it's typically done through social means, not through physical ones, like men are prone to do.
In reality though, overtly predatory behaviour by women towards weaker men is never a good sign. Like I said before, weak men are prime targets. Pushing one around emotionally or physically is quick and easy way for someone to feel good about themselves.

In all honestly, I think 99% of women crave security. That means the want a strong man who they can effectively 'tame'. They want someone who they can feel safe with, and who will let them 'play pretend' every once and a while.

most of the fun comes from the struggle so if you just lie there like a slug bitch boi its no fun for the dom or the sub. Its really only appealing with twinks as the bottom as well not some hairy fat ass

im a submissive twink someone pls be my dominant gf

I know why gentle femdom is so popular here. Most of us do not have any experience in romantic matters. If any one of us was lucky enough to get a woman, we would not know what to do with her. What we do know is what couples do, they do things together- the hug and kiss and cuddle, but we dont know how. We imagine that if we got one, she would be able to do it for us, that she would instigate. We know it isnt all that real, but we take solace in our fantasies. I find it poetic

Attached: 26493EA8-E823-412C-B84A-D83DABF668AF.gif (885x948, 895K)

Wher is the other thread gone?

Why is hugging, kissing and cuddling considered to be femdom?

This, I want to be dominated not babied

So he's basically right. There's no such thing as a mentally strong but physically weak man as was explained in this thread. Your fantasy doesn't exist irl.

You want a kind of brat then, someone that will resist and fight back desu
Resisting and struggling is one of the best parts imo as long as, like you said, you always win
That's pretty much what I want too but I worry that girls will just interpret it as a blanket "rape" fetish and be weirded out by it

Thank you for reaching out to the brat hotline, would you like to make a request?

Attached: 362da2b074b586a0d4ca151c69168858bf7cf507_00.jpg (500x500, 58K)

My point is that many of the denizens of this board do not know how to take charge in relationships, so they fantasize about being on the receiving end of affection. Those forms of affection are consequences of romantic reationships. To answer your question, i would consider it femdom if i was always the one being kissed, not kissing the woman first.

Before it was sexual I don't know if I ever felt pleasure at being a predator necessarily. It was more like a release of pent up energy and I wanted a target. I loved seeing the reactions I got as well. I could describe it as extremely rough play and an outlet for my frustration. But because I never wanted to lose maybe it did play into my insecurities.
I don't think there are many men who are physically weaker than me. Prepubescent boys could probably whip me if they really wanted to. It's about his willingness to play along, and submit in the end.

Attached: 1564876123412.jpg (600x738, 202K)

Story of my life...That being said I've had a little luck here and there with past partners. The only problem I've found is some women do get a little disheartened with the scene in progress if you act up, Maybe they feel it undermines them in the moment. However I had one wonderful gf in College who when I was being obnoxious to a mutual friend grabbed be sharply by the hair, tugged at my ear and demanded I apologize Girls who are more dominant or have predatory characteristics definitely do exist.

Where the fuck do you find girls like that?? I've been in exactly one very short relationship where she manipulated me into doing dom stuff and wouldnt even let me try being the little spoon when we cuddled
Your girl sounds fucking amazing holy shit I'm so jealous

>I like it when they fight back sometimes and struggle against me
>To my dismay, most of my targets were females. Boys at that age, I had learned, would readily fight back and were stronger than me, where girls would submit almost instantly.

I don't get it, you say you want them to fight back but then you also picked women because they wouldn't fight back.

i've never liked the mommy gf thing

i want an alpha gf who is going to take it when she wants it

the only problem is finding one where it's purely sexual and not a result of some severe underlying personality disorder that bleeds into the rest of the relationship

Cliched as it is. By being yourself. When I was younger I was very bratty and playful, now 26 I've toned it down a lot. Its also important to learn the kind of women who are exploiting your submissive nature (which I have sadly been on the receiving end of too) from the ones who geniunly like you but occasionally find it necessary and satisfying to drag you to the corner of the room, slap you around a little for misbehaving and leave you in time out.

>Boys at that age, I had learned, would readily fight back and were stronger than me
I think it's more that she hated losing, and boys were strong enough to defeat her, whereas both genders would still struggle.

And yes she was amazing :) Sadly she took her own life three years back. So there's a tragic element to it all. But I will always remember her, she was my first love.

I have honestly never met a girl like that, let alone had a girl be into me really, the one relationship only happened cause she didnt know me lol
You're an extremely lucky guy to have found girls like that
I'm so sorry user, that's absolutely horrible. I hope you're doing okay...

It could have been an outlet for a lot of things, or it could have just been fun for you. It's not outside the realm of possibility that it was a method, like you said, to work out or vent your own insecurities.
I don't know your personal background so I can't say for sure.

I know from personal experience, through my sister, that women who were, or still are, tomboys tend to have issues socially. But that could be a whole other can of worms altogether.

Yeah but there are guys who lose on purpose. I used to steal girls penicl cases at primary school (Elementary) so they'd chase me and sometimes give be a bit rough with me. Even back then I'd let it happen.

Girls would accept my abuse and let me win
Boys would get pissed and punch back, and I did get my shit kicked in a few times. It hurt too much and it was not fun if I didn't get the reward of winning.
Given the choice I chose girls. I could release my energy and also be on top. I always wished they fought back, but it was good enough. There was once a girl who did topple me and push my face into the dirt and held me still once. I ended up giving her a black eye when I got up. Probably one of my most thrilling memories from my adolescence. I would have loved it if it were a boy instead. I asked her to fight me more all the time but she definitely hated it, and refused.
My ideal are boys who would struggle, but ultimately lose.

Attached: 1563012632731.png (850x1511, 1.03M)

Have faith user. You may have to look in the right circles, but they are out there. I know people saying "oh you need confidence" can be annoying. But it does go a long way. And its not about being a chad its just about being okay with who you are. But it takes time. You'll find someone user, from my understanding girls who are like this have a hard time fidnding boys who are into it too.

And no worries, I take flowers to her grave at least twice a year, have a chat with her as weird as that might sound...parts of my life could make a pretty bitter sweet manga at this point XD

>My ideal are boys who would struggle, but ultimately lose.
I wish we could meet I think we'd have a lot of fun

Challenge accepted. But seriously I hope you meet a guy someday soon who will be into that.

So reversal. I guess that's hot, plenty of men have that fetish (in reverse) as well. Seems like a hard find to me since strong men will simply fight back to the end and submissive men have traits that translate into plain girl-like weakness that you don't seem to like. But I hope you find what you're looking for.

Where is my gentle femdom gf?

Fucking nowhere god fuck shit cunt

by 'struggle' do you mean they:
>attempt to dominate you sexually in return
>try to beat you to a pulp in retaliation non sexually
>or try to wriggle/writhe to escape and run away terrified, without striking you back?

Yes to one.
No to two
Very yes to three.
Sexuality adds another layer of domination. I don't want to just overwhelm a boy with physical abuse, but also sexual teasing. I would like him to resist me sexually, out of embarrassment or overstimulation, but relent and beg for release. Beg for me to milk him, choke him, slap him, etc.
The reaction is mostly what I am after outside of just being in control. I need to see his cute flushed face and hear his pathetic, pleading moans and whimpers.
Getting kinda turned on.

Females, and just standard physical domination gives me a thrill, but adding the layer of sex just drives me insane. If I had been playfighting a boy instead, once I topple him and give him a black eye, I would force him into a kiss with my hands pinning down his. I'd grind into his dick and make him cum into his shorts while he cries in confliction.
I'm just having a horny steam of consciousness right now, actually.

Attached: 1562487940091.jpg (540x769, 96K)

...I must go. I have demons to release.

Holy shit this is so hot i would lose the fight on purpose

>virgin twink (5'8 120 lbs)
>pale skin
>never had a gf cuz trust issues
>longish messy light brown hair
>bright blue green eyes
where do I fall in terms of quality boy? I'm socially well adjusted, in uni and what not
I just can't see myself being able to let my guard down for any other type of girl

Attached: 1547576217754.gif (499x485, 148K)

wow are you me except 10 pounds lighter? no luck here dude, i have yet to find my femdom gf

Very little of it goes to the extreme of actual baby play with diapers. People like to say "you just want to fuck your mom" No i want to fuck a. Mature gentle dominant woman

Reminder that most sub guys are actually just homos in denial that want to be the "wife" in a relationship. They want to be pampered (stay at home, get cuddles, and generally be pathetic wastes of space) and get what THEY want in the bedroom and not what the dom wants.

>not wanting someone who is reliable and affectionate not only to you but to your future children

Attached: Bruh.png (600x600, 652K)

same here, i used to "bully" (not sustained bullying campaigns but teasing, roughhousing, insulting, kicking, etc.) boys in elementary school and could never really pinpoint why i felt the urge to do so except that it felt "good." i used to tell one boy to stick his tongue out at me then called him a disgusting creep when he did. in retrospect i feel bad about some of the things i did back then.

my sexuality feels very predatory. i'm attracted to innocence, youth, and submissiveness.

Attached: 68C234E8-3D4A-4ABA-AB96-E4E4B28D7B79.jpg (1280x1790, 427K)

Why cant you still be the provider AND have a femdom relationship? I cant speak for others but im sexually submissive but not submissive irl.

>tfw old, look old for my age, and am completely useless
I wish for death.

Not really dude, I just want her to lead and for me not to have to do literally everything from sending the message to sticking my dick in. I have no idea what Im doing, thats why this fantasy exists, the point is that she does know what shes doing, and makes it easy for me.

>tfw I definitely never pleasured the boy I babysat in high school
>tfw I definitely wasn't his first everything
>tfw he definitely doesn't come to me for sexual favors now that he's older and bored
>tfw he definitely isn't dominant and doesn't drive into me with more love than he does for anyone else
>tfw he doesn't tell me that he's going to marry me once he graduates college and gets a job

Attached: 53786490_2071861466202536_5459848619686390997_n.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Please don't be LARPing.

Why would I be role playing none of that happened at all

So where was my hot predatory babysitter/teacher when I was a kid wtf

This unironically leads to trauma in a lot of cases, so you probably shouldn't be envious.

>my sexuality feels very predatory. i'm attracted to innocence, youth, and submissiveness.
God me too and I've been guilty about it even when I was a teenager.

Attached: 1565473291702.jpg (498x383, 50K)

not if theyre attractive. If they are unattractive or a dude then its really bad

Attached: P4psXxkCG51PZbt1B2dtp0N5P5BCZcVklMk5Gsz5.png (376x253, 142K)

It wasn't predatory. It was very consensual. I mean, it would have been if it happened.

>but not submissive irl
So you're not sexual irl???

And extreme loneliness leads to death in many cases
Yet here we are

>I'm actually a religious jew and am
Came into this thread and I already lost it to this for some reason. I guess just from reading the comments all in a row and getting to this. This should be good.
You know, I might get even more humor from this site by actually reading all posts out loud to myself.

Attached: o lel.png (468x518, 51K)

I meant more as in i dont let people push me around irl. Like I used to get into alot of fights in school

i don't feel guilty about it. well, i used to but the guilt just makes the desires feel even more illicit and taboo and even hotter lol.

Attached: 5364B016-7F5D-406C-9EE1-5BC7C7748822.jpg (725x1024, 141K)

How Jow Forums are you, considering you like to beat people up?

Also, when you say 'boy' do you mean literally underage boys, or cute twinkish young-but-legal guys? (or both?)

>pubic hair
>shot from below
>cute apron
stooooooooppppp

When I was 15 I had a /ss/ fetish. I wanted to /ss/ so many cute boys around me but in my mind I thought "but he's underage, I don't want to be a pedo". God was I stupid.

I played sports and weight trained before but I stopped recently because I'm a neet. I've always naturally been quite strong compared to other girls, and some boys before puberty. I'm also tall as fuck so that's always been an advantage.

And boy... anyone young, cute and sweet and if legal age of course. I'm not a predator. I only want boys who understand and desire what I have to offer.

why don't you /ss/ a young looking guy?

Attached: 1563994800286.jpg (600x967, 76K)

Sorry babe but you sound like one sick pussy cat who'll get off too breaking my snot locker or kill me in my sleep
let alone I should have kids with

Attached: what-in-the-goddamn.png (500x513, 136K)

Oh I didn't know I was offering.

Attached: 1564977864082.png (1078x1008, 371K)

My fetlife is FemaleDiogenes
If anyone wants to talk I'm way into shyness. Pic related.

Attached: fetishes.jpg (615x1731, 1.45M)

Is it really love if you don't go to sleep fearful for your life?

>tranny larp
Disgusting

amazonian gf?

Well you where clearly asking for something

Attached: 1450601586811.png (379x612, 285K)

This guy gets it in an oregano way

Amazonian tomboy gf is like *the* fantasy for the guys in this thread I'm willing to bet.

r/gentlefemdompersonals

our disc: ppXPDgx
you must assign yourself roles b4 access.

Attached: sample_f0d23a0851ea6a673a525a26fcb4e13b5106c9ae.jpg (850x1099, 237K)

>tfw no egf to make me do lewd things on cam for her

>Amazonian tomboy
Yeah, that's me.