Is cuckoldry really THAT bad? Is it wrong in ALL cases?

Is cuckoldry really THAT bad? Is it wrong in ALL cases?
What if I can't/don't want to have my own biological children? Should I stop my gf from having one if she wants?
What's wrong with arranged sessions with our hand picked father candidate who meets expectations?
I don't agree with something like pic related, but try to change my mind that in some instances, cuckoldry is the right choice.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>Its an entire series of loaded statements which are not intended to drive the conversation but to actually rile up an emotional response from the respondent

Attached: Im going to have to ask you to stop.png (1036x346, 47K)

I think I haven't seen anyone this buttblasted for a few months. The last time it happened it was with some C-U-C-K-tian to whom I proved Jesus never existed as a historical person.

>"proved"
Just because you strut around and shit on the chessboard doesn't mean that you won, pigeon.

It gives me a boner so it can't be that bad.

I'll be honest. I want this in my marriage. Not because I can't satisfy my woman but because I like the idea of having to compete for her. And I like the idea of spoiling her, which includes spoiling her with lots of cock. I wouldn't mind if she has a stable of 3 or 4 studs she fucks on the side. I think it would be hot for her to be that naughty milf that fucks the pool boy.

Allow me to redpill you: the chick in OP is a lying cheating cunt who most definitely doesn't have her husband's consent to fuck random men.

>tfw broke up with my boyfriend because he wasn't okay with an open relationship

>tfw now he's calling me trying to act like he has changed his mind

should I give him another chance? I suspect he hasn't really changed his mind at all and thinks he will be able to manipulate me into changing mine.

Date me instead, I'm totally open to it.

most guys would rather be cucks than alone anyway

You guys are missing my point. I wasnt talking about fucking men on side, but actually getting impregnated by another man.

oh cool. where do you live?

care to post a picture?

Sorry user I was just being horny. You wouldn't actually want to date me.

oh bummer, ok then

lmao at wh*te "people"

Lmao at non-humans.

he should dump ur whore ass honestly otherwise hes a major bitch boi

i broke up with him and he is a bitch boi.

If I took a girl out to dinner and she brought her kids and I payed, does that make me a cuck?

Femanon here. No it isn't wrong at all!

It is for men though. They should remain faithful to their partner or else they're scumbags.

>cant go outside without getting skin cancer
>thinks his genetics are "superior"