Would u date a coalburner user?

would u date a coalburner user?

Attached: bbc4.jpg (577x766, 80K)

saging this fucking dogshit thread, seriously who even fucking cares what race some dumb fucking girl has dated, nearly everyone on this board is so fucking pathetic and alone they'd talk to literally any woman who gave them the fucking time of day. just shut the fuck up you massive faggot, seriously shut the fuck up why do you even care what anonymous people would fucking do on this site

>bbc4

your seriously telling you waste your time collecting pictures of white girls with black men purely for the sake of triggering insecure virgins online. i mean seriously what the fuck went wrong for you that this is how you spend your time

no, coal burners are scum. sage

>4
OP has a collection, let's see it

Attached: 1561501315419.jpg (641x530, 25K)

You know that even though u sage u create a post that people will respond to therefore bumping the thread?

no i wouldn't. wouldn't date white girls in general.

why
are u a degenerate

Attached: bbc5.jpg (459x610, 67K)

no, but i don't have to worry about that since we don't have niggers here, we're all spics

Attached: chadhan.jpg (480x360, 18K)

No, dont want the herps

Since I am a coalperson, yes.

we want to judge the severity of your ape cuckoldry fetish

idk how its a cuckold fetish to warn people about the miscegenation crisis

Attached: bbc154.jpg (450x563, 49K)

It's not the burning coal itself that ruins them. Coal burning is just the inevitable big red flag outcome for these women with personality traits like bipolar, self hate/harm, daddy issues (if thats a personality trait, "doesn't value family"), narcissism, impulsive, promiscuous, etc. White men can fuck black women though and be totally normal. It's weird.

filenames tell us your subconscious, deepest motivation for saving these pictures in the first place

don't be ashamed of your desires, user

If she was dating a "real nigga" then no.
If she was dating a man who works and doesn't have that hood mumble speach impediment that most of them have then obviously I would look into it.

I simply collect evidence of womens degeneracy it gives me no pleasure to store these videos and pics on my computer

but someone has to

Attached: bbc32.jpg (627x767, 111K)

keep living in denial and post some more

u are clearly the one with the fetish good sir if u want me keep posting more

Attached: bbc243.jpg (640x640, 75K)

I'm unphased by these pictures, they don't offend or disturb me in the slightest and I don't find them interesting or valuable either.

White women are free to do whatever they please, including participating in activities pictured. Clearly a woman such as these would not be interested in me, an eurowhiteboi, which implies no dating.

post more to check if anyone else cares, for now it seems like a failed bait

No they tend to date Jow Forums stereotypes not civilized black men like the blackbots on this board.

Nope
I actually stopped talking to my oneitis because I found out she burned the coal. Instant deal breaker for me.

I'd never date a disgusting race traitor. I'd sincerely love to put a bullet in the head of every filthy coal burning whore and nigger.

Are they a coal burner if they are a black cutie?

no, that's like the ultimate sin imo. imagine how cucked their kid would be

u kant fool me buddi

Attached: bbc164.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>bbc243
LMFAO user you aren't fooling anyone, just admit you are a cuck and move on.

Lmao at this response. The user might be right though

>tfw you are dark skinned and just want a coal burning gf

Attached: 010DB129-A0BC-49CA-993B-97A2F35DD47B.jpg (1920x2560, 500K)

Trips of truth

Nigigigi

I wouldnt even date a girl if she admitted listening to nigger music nevermind fucked one.