Why are western females so shallow when it comes to balding men?

Why are western females so shallow when it comes to balding men?

Attached: 9FBC9631-BD3F-4FFB-BD19-0378377C5177.jpg (250x169, 5K)

they don't have a problem with balding men, they have a problem with ugly men that are bald. that same ugly man would still be ugly with hair

no one likes bald men. if you look good bald, which is rare, it's definitely despite it

They expect a Jason Statham. But most men end up as George Costanzas

>tfw look like Jason Statham but only 5'7

Women don't care about balding, they care about the lack of self-confidence that comes from it.
Women want their man to appear strong and confident. Being self-confident about going bald is the opposite of that.

Give yourself a day to lament your lost hair, then clip it short and make sure everything else is working, like your level of fitness and how well you dress.

Don't bother with Dimoxinil, don't grow it long in an attempt to cover it up with creative combing. Clip it short.

>They expect a Jason Statham. But most men end up as George Costanzas
In this example, the difference is that Statham has the body of an Olympic swimmer and always dresses fashionably masculine. George Costanza was a sad sack.

Why are western men so shallow when it comes to literally anything about women?

>dont be fat
i think thats it for what men look for

Unless they're chubby chasers...

You need the right head shape

>that same ugly man would still be ugly with hair
sadly not true from my own experience.
used to able to attract anyone, genuine 8's+, now im bald and in better shape/more money than i was at 20, looks disappeared with my hairline.
very few men survive losing all of it with looks intact.

it doesnt make it impossible to attract people, it just throws you down in to the depths of manletism

Because mentally we cant connect to you because we dont think the same nor do we have the same instincts
Women add little to mans life nowadays with her most valuable asset being that she can produce offspring(her body)
As a woman you need to show that you are fertile and capable of producing healthy offspring, your appearance and body being the 2 indicators by which to judge
As a man we have to provide food clothing shelter, looks are not dependent on that, the tree you cut down to build your house does not care if youre not 6'5" or your nose is too flat

Because most American men turn into babies about their hair, so girls don't see their dads go bald and don't develop the proper daddy issues. Not a problem outside of America.

>Balding at 24
>Can't grow a decent beard
fml

yes don't be fat and
>be white
>have big tits
>big ass
>long legs
>tiny waist
>beautiful face
>big blue/green eyes small nose full lips
etc etc. most men (if not all) are very shallow.

oh and how could i forget the most important one
>be young
most older men (late 20s+) would rather fuck an ugly/average looking 18 year old than an attractive woman their age.

online dating website statistics say otherwise.
unless youre only including top tier chads as men when assessing taste?

almost all women who arent fat can get virtually anyone they want, besides god tier chad.

Bald with a beard is a terrible look.
It looks like you're trying to compensate for the lack of hair on your head or the lack of a jawline.

Attached: I_just_love_hotsauce.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This

It's a statistical fact that men would always rather date an 18-22 year old than a woman their own age, where's women's tastes evolve with their age. Men are so fucking shallow and dont know it.

>almost all women who arent fat can get virtually anyone they want, besides god tier chad.

You just proved their point? Any woman can get any guy because women's standards arent so high.

Not every guy can get any woman because his standards are too high

If that same guy lowered his standards hr would also be able to get a woman.

were you complaining when you were 19?

and any man will dump you the minute he can get someone better looking/younger.
also only men are into casual sex. women gain virtually nothing from it.
>only including top tier chads as men when assessing taste
all men want the same thing. a young, beautiful white Stacy. you can't prove me wrong.

good to see someone with common sense on here. also that OKc graph (was it okc?) that men always found 18-24 girls the hottest, no matter how old they were.

i'm 19 in a few months. i just hate men.

I was hanging with some friends, played some board games. During an intersession, man of the house leaves do get drinks or whatever. Soon to be wife and girlfriend chitchatting after looking at a photo of Man's father. She's going on about how she hopes to god he doesn't end up looking like his father, alluding to the baldness. It was some shit alright, I was shocked at how frank they were about it. God forbid I mention anything about their weight

good luck being self confident while bald if you don't possess lots of money/talent, women will shit test you more than they would a version of yourself with hair and it'll wear all but the best down. dumb advice

>sweating this much over something out of your control
this is cope. my head is beyond JUST levels of balding, think skullet and an egregious comb over, with heavy dandruff. i'm not seeing any loss of interest from women at all. losing your hair objectively doesn't matter. women care more about the person anyway. learn to poke poke fun at it. stop letting a smooth dome piece fuck your shit up.
>it doesnt make it impossible to attract people, it just throws you down in to the depths of manletism
it sounds like you just lost yourself through losing what you felt was some integral part of you thereby exposing your vanity and causing it to foment to the top. lighten up.

>you can't prove me wrong.
hypergamy is pretty well researched and accepted, it doesnt matter what you personally believe, theres nothing to prove. any old hound can start a dating profile online and have 100 thirsty cocks chasing her within a day, they wont all be bad guys and some of them may be well above average in looks, income, personality etc.

>good to see someone with common sense on here. also that OKc graph (was it okc?) that men always found 18-24 girls the hottest, no matter how old they were.
and men throughout history in their late teens have been complaining about girls their own age only being attracted to older men with more money, careers and status.

>dumb advice
No advice is worth shit to someone who's already given up on themselves.

Just buy a pair of rectangular glasses and an AR-15, because we all know where you're going to end up.

Here's what I don't get: guys with higher testosterone lose their hair faster. Baldness is literally a high-test marker. So much so that guys who do steroids lose their hair fastest of all.

That being the case, baldness should increase attraction, not decrease it. I honestly don't get it.

It looks embarrassing on most guys and means you have bad genes. You're probably short and lumpy to boot.

>lighten up.
youre projecting your own hysteria onto me, id say my post is pretty calm, i was replying to somebody that says all men who are ugly bald were ugly with hair, when its not true at all. i didnt say you could never attract people, i just said almost nobody keeps their looks, like youve failed to do by the sounds of it.
im not a kid, im in my early 30s now and have been bald for 6 years, ive more than come to terms with it.

24 and my hair feels thinner than usual. if I'm going bald I'm going full sleazeball. fuck this gay earth and suck my tiny cock

>>be white

This is not exactly a dramatic requirement, if you're also white.

>>have big tits

Nope

>>big ass

Hate it

>>long legs

5' 3" is the perfect height for a woman.

>>tiny waist

This is already covered by "thin".

>>beautiful face

The range of faces that can be considered beautiful on a woman is actually quite large, as long as they're thin. The modeling industry proves this.

>>big blue/green eyes small nose full lips

Green eyes are a big plus, but they're not a requirement.

baldness is a sign of high t if you have a shredded body with it , its not attractive being bold and skinny

>any old hound can start a dating profile online and have 100 thirsty cocks chasing her within a day, they wont all be bad guys and some of them may be well above average in looks, income, personality etc.
>they wont all be bad guys
>men
>won't all be bad guys

My sides

Each and every one of those men would cheat on that 'old hound' in a heartbeat for an 18 year old girl.

>and men throughout history in their late teens have been complaining about girls their own age only being attracted to older men with more money, careers and status.

Just because pissy men complain about it doesn't make it fact my guy.

Attached: 54455482ecad04a7637efb7a-750-725.jpg (750x725, 43K)

>5' 3" is the perfect height for a woman.
Hey guys! Check it out. A manlet! Quiet, quiet. They spook easily.

>Just because pissy men complain about it doesn't make it fact my guy.
>just because something happens it doesnt mean it happens
oh shit you got me.
lose weight, take a photo, show yourself to the world, youll be fine

Would you look at that. Strange.

Almost as though men are disgustingly shallow creatures and I look forward to the day artificial sperm is developed so men go extinct. The world will be better.

Attached: 54455482eab8ea361710fecc-750-699.jpg (750x699, 42K)

I'm 5' 11". I just prefer a girl I can comfortably sit on my lap.

If they can't sit on your lap while you nuzzle the back of your neck, what's the fucking point?

>Yay! Dating a tall girl is great! As long as we never try to share a couch. Then it's like you're in prison and your cellmate has "accidentally" jumped into your bunk. Wow, good times.

i have a thing for australian girls they seem really nice and can take a joke without being offended and can joke back

pmsl
roasties btfo.

good thing theres an army of online beta orbiters from around the world to ship in once their pussys are prolapsed at 29

nah. you are brain retarded you faggot. i lost my hair and i wear a hat out and girls are even more attracted to me since i'm older now. even when i'm not wearing a hat, 90% of girls don't care. maybe you look much worse with a buzzcut/bald head than you did before, but there are so many ways to make it work that i think you're just projecting dumb insecurities.

PLUS it is not that expensive to get decent hair plugs. tons of celebrities fix their shit.

>look at me im not like other guys!! xDD
fuck off moid.

doesn't really make sense in the context of baldness though, it's more arbitrary than men caring about early 20's women

early 20s for women = prime fertility and chances of producing healthy offspring, that's the short and long of it, it's easy to see why that preference evolved

it would make more sense if OP was complaining about women passing him up for higher status men, at least that's a decent eugenic proxy. hair on the head has nothing to do with passing on good or bad genes

men don't date women older than 23. any woman at 29 has absolutely zero sexual market value. just look at the chart above.

>Each and every one of those men would cheat on that 'old hound' in a heartbeat for an 18 year old girl

So what?

The fact that you'd date someone more attractive if that person came along doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot...if that person never comes along and never CAN come along, given the social reality we all occupy.

"Not being shallow" doesn't mean you don't differentiate at all between more-attractive and less-attractive people. It means you're willing to date less-attractive people.

>NUH UH!!! To count as "not shallow", you have to not only be willing to date less-attractive people, you can never break up with them ever! No matter what!

Good luck with THAT bullshit.

whoops i meant to quote this

it seems like 20 was the youngest option. if 18 was they would've picked 18. how much lower would they go? most men are pedophiles after all.

Much like the white-spotted puffer fish (Arothron hispidus), the manlet will attempt to make himself appear larger by adding an otherwise-neglible amount to his height. It is both to ward off potential larger males and attract females who would otherwise reject them due to their diminutive stature.
The typical mating call goes "Oh, I'm about six foot."

You can't be attractive and bald, it's either one or the other, and no the lightbulb headed bodybuilders you idolize aren't attractive to women.

>just have to wait until oneitis is in her mid-20s and marry her

Attached: 1563839507243.gif (80x128, 54K)

Because men are scum with no morals. Put them all in jail for pedophilia.

>i just said nobody keeps their looks
i see what you're saying now. you're talking about in general, not specifically just the hair.
>like youve failed to do by the sound of it.
yep. i'm in my thirties as well. i'm losing my hair rapidly but i just don't give any fuck about it whatsoever either. i think it's pretty hysterical. i kinda wanna buzz some designs in it for the full sleeze aesthetic.
just embrace my dude. the ride is only violent if you let it be.

The only reason women don't have this graph is because women use their sexuality instrumentally to fucking steal and parasitize. So as they grow older, they continually revise the maximum age of their intended victim(s) up.

My post was more of a "I'm not a fucking wigger" post than a "I'm not like other guys!!" post.

Every last one of you ass guys is a fucking honorary nigger. Every last fried chicken watermelon and purple drank consuming one of you.

This freaks me out desu.

Men are such creeps and any man who exclusively dates 18/19 year olds is a paedophile who's just unwilling to break the law.
If he could go lower, he would.
If he could legally fuck a 15 year old he would.

I stay the fuck away from 25+ year old men who exclusively date women 19 years old and younger. And everyone else should too.

black men are no different than white men. all the same.

Those are delicious foods and i wont be bullied into not having them

Pretty sure women only tolerate balding if the other boxes are checked or if they think it's a choice (better not forget to shave your head everyday )

Except I didn't claim to be about six foot.

I'm 5' 11". If I was going to round up - on a fucking Mongolian Nigger Extermination Techniques board - I'd just say 6' 0".

Any woman taller than 5' 3" is probably going to weigh more than 120 pounds. And having an object - ANY object, even a blowjob-giving object - of more than 120 pounds on top of you fucking sucks. Period.

>NUH UH I ROUTINELY PARK CARS ON TOP OF MYSELF BECAUSE THAT'S FUN! DAMN MANLET, NOT ENJOYING PARKING CARS ON TOP OF YOURSELF!

>you are brain retarded you faggot
>i wear a hat out and girls are even more attracted to me
kek.
not only did i notice a massive change with women socially, going as far as random girls coming up to me in clubs, throwing an arm around me and kissing me out of nowhere even if i was with other people, to barely getting noticed in the slightest and having no women come on to me in years but i work the same sales job i did back then and always make first contact with new women over the phone first before meeting in person. why is that relevant? because it used to go like this
>have fun and flirty phonecall with qt sounding voice
>they have no way to picture me
>meet in person later and flirting continues
by the time my hair fell out
>have fun and flirty phonecall with qt client
>in person comes up
>instantly look disappointed when meeting me and suddenly its all business

im not saying somebody losing their hair is a death sentance, plenty of bald guys can land amazing women, its just a lot harder like anyone who has had a drastic downgrade in their looks.

Attached: 1512281228701.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>5' 3" is the perfect height for a woman.
No, the perfect height for a woman is 6" shorter than her man.

King of the Manlets.

it's crazy to me that as soon as a girl grows tits (no matter how small) men will be attracted to that, no matter how young she is. women don't want to fuck 13 year old boys just because he can get an erection.

>If he could go lower, he would.
most men would fuck an underage girl if they could get away with it. those are just facts.

>Those are delicious foods and i wont be bullied into not having them

OK, I can respect this answer. Feel free to like big asses, you're based enough for me to not judge you for it.

OK, whatever you say, Shrimpie.
That's why you only ever see 6'2" men with fat girls.

you specifically said its like being a manlet. that's a trash comparison bro. my ability to get women went from eye contact -> drinks -> bedroom to eye contact with 2-3 girls -> drinks -> fun conversation -> bedroom. it's not that much harder, and there are MANY balding men out there so it doesn't look strange at all.

>most men would fuck an underage girl if they could get away with it. those are just facts.

The frightening thing is you're absolutely right.

>Epsteins child rape island
>vast majority of visitors were men

Makes me fucking sick.

nah not about tits. men would fuck a 4 year old girl if they could. its disgusting.

Only s-yboys dont like ass.

Found the fat girl.

Come on, fattie, I'm sure some nigger out there will still fuck you. You don't have to get this bent out of shape about this.

i honestly wish i was a lesbian, fellow femanons.

>seething this much over a hypothetical scenario crafted in your mind's that clearly is not demonstrated in the chart depicted
this is some sub-90 iq level of reasoning

Exactly. High testosterone, handsome male = Chad, hair or not

Attached: image.jpg (220x319, 20K)

>Only s-yboys dont like ass.

That's funny, considering that in the time frame between 1960 and 1985, when there were vastly FEWER sois, the ideal for the (white) female ass was considerably smaller than the current (niggerified) ideal.

Correlation isn't causation, of course. But it's mighty fucking SUSPICIOUS.

why do trannys do this?

Why did we give women rights again? Seriously what idiots idea was it to give women rights?

>not realising scenarios in which men fuck children is actually what people are seething about
>not realising conversations can evolve and progress past their origin

Are you okay user? Do you need a sit down? Some juice?

We want but don't expect it. That's what seperates men from women. We expect loyalty, honesty and affection. Which women don't provide, since they're oppertunistic.

>white
White girls are low on my list. Down there with black girls
>big tits
Gross. B cup is best cup and anything smaller than B is better than anything bigger.
>big ass
Zero preference, actually
>long legs
I like short girls, so....
>tiny waist
Nah. A little fat is good and I honestly like a pear girl more than an hour glass girl.
>beautiful face
Well okay. Not a top requirement but a pretty face is very welcome
>blue eyes
Big brown eyes are best. Blue and grey are worst.

I have to point out that I am not chad and so you probably don't even consider me man and that's why you think the way you do. Chad is picky.

Be angry about paedophiles?
Why is that a tranny only thing
Why isn't everyone angry about this?

>Only men are into casual sex
The crippiling irony

>no you.
The manlet's trying to deflect. watch him flail his little arms

>men don't feel bad nor care about pedophilia
yes i already knew that

Because too much crying wolf when either nothing was there or it was just a dog off a leash

Congratulate all the female teachers who fuck 12 years old boys too.

what separates men from women is that we aren't shallow. we aren't pedos. we aren't violent pieces of shit like you.

>paedophilia
>nothing was there
>dog off a leash

What

>who fuck 12 years old boys too.
Yeah, but they're 12 year old black boys, who are the equivalent of 22 year old white men.

that's fucked up and wrong, too. but 90% of pedos are men.

No, they're cunts too. It happens very little compared to the men who rape 12 year old girls however. That's why it makes wide news when it does happen.

>Be angry about paedophiles?
>Why is that a tranny only thing

The "tranny only" thing is going on Jow Forums and pretending to be a girl and trying to twist a conversation about men being attracted to women in their early 20's into a discussion of how pedophilia makes you wish you were a lesbian.

Turning EVERYTHING into a fucking man-in-dress LARP about how you wish you were a lesbian is a pretty fucking BIG tranny thing, actually. You fucking oozing open wound GASH.

Epstien's wife literally was the one who lured them in ffs.

Can you read
>vast majority
>vast
>majority

If I meant all i would have said all you retard

nothing said about men and pedophilia ITT was untrue. piss off moid.

Why are you so bootyblasted?

Cranky because you're being called out on being attracted to 14 year olds arent you user

Kys.

I'm a violent pedophile? I've been a NEET for 8 months....

I'm sorry user, you're a male. If given the opportunity you would become a violent paedophile.

Oh hu hu touche >proceeds to french laugh

yes, sorry you had to find it like this user.

>Epstien's wife literally was the one who lured them in ffs.

What's weird is I was looking at the document dump from just before the guy was murdered, and the descriptions of how they "trafficked" these girls all seem to be:

>Ghislaine Maxwell sees teen girl
>She says "Hey, here's 100 bucks, come give a guy a massage"
>Girl goes and does it
>While she's giving the massage, somebody says "Hey, why don't you just go ahead and suck his dick too?"
>Girl goes ahead and sucks dick

It didn't seem very difficult, and it didn't seem like these people had to be mind control experts or had to terrorize people to get them to go along.

Is it really that easy to turn teen girls into prostitutes? It seems like it should be harder.

Tbh I'm not sure if that was meant to be a rebuttal or not.