Femanons, what methods do you use to obtain betabux?

Femanons, what methods do you use to obtain betabux?

Attached: money heart.jpg (612x408, 85K)

If I post my amazon wishlist will a robot buy me art supplies?

Yes as long as it's not too expensive

Plz be my long distance art gf

Would you send me a picture of yourself to prove you are a girl?

>Femanons, what methods do you use to obtain betabux?
You don't have to do anything.
Betas will give you stuff for free. I say "Oh, this is neat" and some guy buys it for me, or "Oh, my car needs X amount of work." and some guy gives me cash.

If you think there's some kind of craftiness behind it, you're woefully underestimating how pathetic you orbiters* can really be.

Based. Thank you for giving us betas purpose in our lives.

I'd honestly say "you're welcome" but that would just give you false hope.

Wow, that's really hot. If I gave you my discord, would you be willing to talk about it more there?

you seem so nice, but you should give away your money to someone thats using you!
stop using people! get a job!

you took the bait you fucking mongol!

>I say "Oh, this is neat" and some guy buys it for me,
I have a girl in my life who always talks about things she wants and how she has no money, but whenever I offer to buy her stuff she refuses me. What am I doing wrong?

buy me stuff please

You're probably too eager. If she thinks you're trying to do this transactionally instead of as a one-way gift with no expectation of any return, she'll get spooked.

Think about it. You buy her a thing she wants and then you expect a kiss. If she doesn't give you a kiss, you're going to feel cheated and become angry. And what is front and center in everyone's mind right now about what happens when a virgin male gets turned down? Spree killing. No one wants that on their conscience.

tldr: be more pathetic, be less creepy.

How do you make sure they dont get your address though???

But after a while, aren't you intentionally saying things like the examples you gave in order to get more free stuff/money? Even if it doesn't require much effort, you're still abusing that as a method.

Oh, most girls don't bother with online. That's much riskier. So I can't speak to that.
Most girls have one or two admirers (our term for orbiter) that are safe and have been vetted.

It's not a lot of work, but it does require a lot of diligence in making sure the boy doesn't turn out to be a mental case.

Girls only, sorry

>Most girls have one or two admirers (our term for orbiter) that are safe and have been vetted.
How many do you have?

I really don't expect anything in return. She has a boyfriend too. I just want to gift her things she wants so she can be happy.

i tried ;-;

OK, I suppose "asking" constitutes a method. I'll grant you that.

But you can't just hand someone a shopping list and say, "This is the stuff I want today. If you're too busy to go shopping, cash is good too." You need to measure out your requests.

>But you can't just hand someone a shopping list and say, "This is the stuff I want today. If you're too busy to go shopping, cash is good too."
Boy what I would give to have a girl do that to me

Two. A boy who grew up across the street from me and has effectively been a puppy for me since he was 14. He's sweet and honestly does deserve better. I think I'll make him join the Marines or something to help him develop some confidence.

The other is a guy I met in college. He asked me out once and I told him I didn't want to risk our great friendship if things didn't work out (and I guarantee they would not have worked out.) He's carrying a torch for me, but he's starting to become a little simpering even by his own low standards.

Why do you not care about gifting other bros so they can be happy?

I made a thread but I will drop this in here

She is a fem who used to send me nudes but now we just talk. His happens all the time for her

Attached: 8509483D-F015-4919-B0E9-3BE59C1F2AD9.jpg (1242x1742, 195K)

That's cute. Anything particularly noteworthy that they've done for you that you'd like to brag about?

I would do this but I'm afraid to share my paypal with people on Jow Forums

Why do you want someone who is gonna hit you femanon. Does getting treated like trash make you turned on? Those guys sound like typical nice guys but the first guy probably is a perfect partner just because I guy isnt confident doesnt mean he is a coward. I dont approach women because I was abused by mom and then by my step mom and had low self esteem for a long time. People have reasons for their personalities dont be such a typical roastie with your choices of mates.

Reading this makes me regret how I wasted my youth. I could have established myself as a girl's faithful orbiter, but instead I am alone.

Do you have anything better to do than larp about betabux?

My bicycle was stolen and the college guy bought me a new one (much better than the clunker that got stolen). I didn't even have to ask for that one.

The puppy is my mechanic. If I need anything done to my car, he'll do it. He'll buy the parts too unless he literally can't afford them.
But the best was when I bought an adorable little Vespa scooter and he became an expert in 1960's Italian scooters in order to make sure it was in good running order for me.

I really did feel like I should have given him something back but that would have only given him the wrong idea or confused him.

Such good boys.

Wow, that's really nice of them! Your approach seems to be working really well for you, femanon. Keep it up!

>just because I guy isnt confident doesnt mean he is a coward.
I would say that pretty much defines you as a coward.

>I dont approach women because I was abused by mom and then by my step mom and had low self esteem for a long time.
Unsubscribe.

If more girls would embrace orbiters like you did, the world would be a happier place.

If more orbiters were satisfied with their place, the world would be a happier place.
Too many of them, unfortunately, don't take the hint and get impatient and try to force the issue, or they get very upset.

If they just accepted that it's never gonna happen, then they can freely orbit all they like. (And, truthfully, they don't even have to give me anything. I'm fine either way. I mean, I'm not going to say 'no' either.)

And when, God willing, they decide one day to become men and leave orbit, I will thank them for their time by helping them get a gf of their own.

That's why I want my puppy to go into the military. College didn't really work out for him because he kept coming home. If he went off to boot camp and then his ship or army base or something, he'd be away for a couple years and he'd learn to live a little more independently from him.

He's more like my little brother than anything.

>tfw I accepted my place as an orbiter but I have no one to orbit

Ooh, that's a tough one.
Most orbiters have no problem talking to girls, but balk at asking them out.
If you can't talk to girls at all, that might be an unconquerable peak.

There are no orbitable girls in my life. No neighbors, no co-workers.

How old are you and what are your preferences

In my mid twenties. Really I'd just like to orbit some girl in my age bracket.

I buy things cheap from China and sell them in Europe for profit.
I never managed to get a boy to buy me anything probably because of the 'tism.

Yikes, you know you just need to have a vagina, right? How do you fuck up something so simple?

Tfw no orbiters to buy me things but I'd feel guilty if they did so maybe it's a good thing desu

Why feel guilty? You wouldn't be doing anything wrong.

Because I haven't earned it ree

What the fuck is wrong with you fucking betas? If I ever do a mass shooting it won't be against women but against you fucking pathetic enablers. You literally deserve death.

>You literally deserve death for being nice to women
Wow

Properly cultivating orbiters and gracefully accepting their offerings can actually be surprisingly tough in the emotional labor sense. You would definitely earn it.

Idk it's kind of mean to use people for money but I'm lonely

You are earning it, though. You are giving your admirers something that they would never get otherwise: attention from women their age.
You don't have to blow them or even touch them. They're so inexperienced with women that simply talking to them is as much as they've ever had.

Just never, ever lead them on in thinking that they have a shot. That's cruel.

They are using you too so it's equal

I went out with an admirer and he dumped me so I'm sure orbiters would get bored of me eventually too

>I went out with an admirer
Rookie mistake, sister.
Never go out with them. They think that's a date and they just turn into plain ol' shitty boyfriends.

Maybe you're right I'll try to find some qt anons to orbit me if any are in this thread hello

How do I know if I an qt or not

You seem cute already user

Aww you're too kind

>you know you just need to have a vagina, right?
that's not true. you need to be pretty as well.

I'll sign up
Where do I submit my application?

Hm I don't know discord seems to be the main place where people here talk so maybe we could add eachother if you want to

whoa this sounds nics. people say I'm qt but I don't have orbiters, guess bc I don't post pics online

If any nice and sweet anonboys are looking for someone to orbit, lmk if you like mean short girls

bxCeJry

made a discord server for enterprising orbiters and orbitees.

Are you the same femanon with orbiter experience? If so, please give advice on proper orbiter management, if you're wanna take someone under your wing

Are you in that server that was just posted?

Yes there's nothing going on in it

idk but I'd like to know how, I could use some extra money

I'd like to have a couple orbiters at some point in the future. I'd get one to buy me a switch so I could play the new animal crossing

That's a tall order. You need to really build a bond for them to go that far.

the fuck is this fucking thread

I know, and I don't even know a single person yet! Still, it'd be cool if it worked out somehow. Men bought women bigger things at some point in history so it's possible.

>beta orbiters
>fags pretending to be women
>e-girl whores
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HORRIBLE AND SO IS THIS BOARD

How to prevent orbiters from spiraling out of control and either smashing into earth (killing me) or getting so far off course they either end up going into a blackhole (depression), and/or falling into another planet's orbit? The universe is so vast, I don't want them to know about what's out there.

Just ghost them if they get weird

we made a newborn discord server for that :)
bxCeJry

are any of you around massachusetts, i only want an e-gf near me

Come to the server and post a personal ad