Spent another $1000 at findom. I really want to stop but I can't

Spent another $1000 at findom. I really want to stop but I can't

Attached: 1555563122094.jpg (548x548, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityheaven.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same. There's too many good girls out there who want my money.

Can you spend it on me instead?

Fucking why? Just kill yourself if you're that pathetic

Anons out there will give a girl 1k for her to make fun of their penis but tell a starving autistic robot begging for food money to fuck off and die. What a world

How do you find findoms user?

Paypigs should give their money to girls who actually deserve it like ME.

>Paypigs should give their money to girls who actually deserve it like ME.
Let's hear your sales pitch

Some baby just starved to death in his mother's arms, while a fatfuck somewhere gave some whore he'll never meet more money than it takes to feed her baby for 5 years all so he could beat his tiny dick to the thought of himself doing it. Sounds about right.

Attached: 1564488811897.jpg (604x453, 116K)

The seethe is unreal

I find it an endlessly hilarious idea that there actually is a god and he made everything fucked up on purpose

On twitter mostly

At what rate do you find yourself giving this money? Do you have multiple dommes or just one?

Im a findom, do you have disc?

I want rin to dom me

Are you a woman? Where do you dom from, twitter?

I just don't understand the fetish user

why not go spend that money on a stripper?
why not get a hooker?
why not get a gold digging girlfriend?

I totally get the aestetic of dom women, its hot, but how is it enjoyable at all to be a sub to a findom ethot?

Yes Im a woman, discord or skype.

this is obviously a trap anons
you know, the transitive verb type.

I don't get it either user, but I assume it's like being hypercucked; you don't even get to be in her THOUGHTS while she's banging whoever she wants.

God, it seems so profitable to pretend to be a findom female. Is there anything illegal about gas-lighting anons into sending you money to smacktalk their pee-pee?

Attached: 89b5fd09c0955ff35400f9dbc17de891.png (706x1027, 575K)

Can you prove it, though? Timestamp?

>tfw i want to give money to women who actually deserve it because it makes me happy to help people in need and who truly appreciate it, but all the findom fags ruin it because anyone who asks for money now is just a spoiled whore

i hate you faggots for ruining my pastime

If you thought findom was bad, there's an entire sub genre of guys who get off to other guys pretending to be findoms. Like they knowingly send money to guys who use stolen instagram photos, or even anime girl photos, to "catfish".

>Is there anything illegal about gas-lighting anons into sending you money to smacktalk their pee-pee?

Depends on if it turns into extortion I suppose?

hypercucked..... but not really because she wasn't yours.
It's like you were precucked.... or failed to get cucked because nobody wants you.

Hey OP
Can you please enlighten us on what you are thinking and feeling right before you hand over $1000 to your 'mistress'?

that just sounds like closet gays who have a findom fetish

I would get a gold digging gf if I knew how

not on r9k thats against the rules but yes i can

So, us unhappy wagecucks should quit our jobs and farm cuckboys? I imagine if you get a stable of finsub hyperrcucks, you only need like a few minutes a day to send them a picture of your asshole or whatever

Attached: 546cef2e79be87398f1d729dfc0c13e5.png (850x1200, 1.17M)

Well you're competing with all the other findoms out there. There are only so many finsubs out there and they run out of money eventually.

Every other job is also competing with every other job. There are only so many fast food customers out there and they run out of money eventually.

The real question is how lucrative findom is per hour.

Do you do email

I'll be your findom, OP. Your current "master" is probably really lame. Trust me, I'm an expert~

Attached: overlord disgust.png (609x561, 314K)

Seeing findom threads on r9k is still weird to me. I've been doing findom for a while now and meet more and more guys who are into bankruptcy and blackmail. One of them is married and keeps asking me if I would wreck his marriage and drive him into debt and take his 401k. Another offered me 3000 right off the bat to go to the ATM with him and his goal is to become homeless. But he's also addicted to infecting himself with STDs, so that is too degenerate for me. I don't want to talk to this kind of person. I don't do the blackmail/bankruptcy/homewrecking shit either, I have limits, even if those guys pay the most money by far. I don't want to ruin someone to that degree, that's nasty and taking advantage of someone who's mentally ill. For me it's not about the amount, but about the control I exert and about them giving me something that's an objective sacrifice (because everyone needs money). The harder they have to work to pay me, the more it gets me off. Disposable income isn't tempting to me, even if a guy can give me hundreds at a time it doesn't turn me on as much as the pathetic sub who donates plasma twice a week so he can send me 50 bucks.

>inb4 larp and male
I've posted a lot on Jow Forums about my findom stuff. I always get accused of larp because it sounds too wild to be true. If anyone's interested, you can email me and I'll show you screenshots. I don't accept new subs though unless they can really dedicate themselves on a regular basis and serve me in more ways than just financial. [email protected]

Yes you can email me at [email protected]

that's also where you can send money to my pay pal. send 30 to let me know you are serious.

nice try lol i found your POF profile you're an aging dude

what are you talking about? i can PROVE im a woman.

>If anyone's interested, you can email me and I'll show you screenshots.
Ill take you up on that offer

Ill send you an email too

nigger faggot

ornginanana

Pathetic motherfuckers, have some fucking pride you pieces of fucking garbage.

he doesn't pay i sent him a nude pic and he still never sent me money lmao

You never sent me anything, only the other girl responded to me

Why would you send a nude pic? That just makes you a sugar baby. If you sell something of value, that's just an exchange of money vs service, not financial domination. You've entirely missed the dominance part.

God gave you free will. Do with it what you want. Also, God gave you the option to use capitalization and punctuation. Use them to make your retarded sentence legible.

Not that guy, but I'll give a sales pitch because fuck it, why not.
>stay at home
>depressed
>knowledgeable about psychology enough to play most roles effectively
>don't spend money on anything except food, and not even take care but grocery store to make it go further
Without getting into the details, you should give me your money because not only will it be utterly wasted on me, it won't even be spent on anything significant and will be about as big of a waste without actually throwing it away; I hear that fin... i don't know what the other word here is, fincucks? I hear they love throwing their money away. I'm not even a girl.

Shit, I'm straight, but I would laugh at a dudes small penis for that kind of money.

have some dignity lmao

What's that? I lost it long ago.

Can anyone message her and figure out a way to thot audit her?

Attached: cuntwhore.jpg (571x691, 170K)

>sales pitch
Why do I need your money?
I like to go eat in japanese restaurants. My favourite dish is probably raw sashimi. Also my job pays slave wage so it could help if someone paid me to eat nice food and dress me up as a qt anime girl.
>What will I do with your money?
Probably save some to buy some crypto. I need drug cope cuz uni stresses me out alot.
>about me
bpd / had 3 bfs but broke up within a month. Psychotic moments. I can turn loving and equally suicidal (egging you to kys). I dont think I'd make a good findom rlly, but probably a good egf. I honestly just want someone to take care of me and love me for who I am. I know I have a illnese that will fuck me over but hey the sun still shines tomorrow doesnt it

Attached: 1564167117792.jpg (500x479, 26K)

I kept asking for money and you said prove your a woman first then after i did you doubted that i was a woman because i was so thin. i hope that whore wrecks you then someone else thot audits her.

this is what she sent me btw guys:

I don't see why people don't just get a prostitute
cityheaven.net
go wild

>get jewed out of money by thots online and thinks its findom

Lol you got so mad because I didn't want to "teach" you. Take my advice - like I said, you don't even use a throwaway and send nudes without getting anything in return, you're gonna crash and burn if you keep this up. I'm only looking out for you, really.
Also, you're never gonna make it if you lose your shit this easily. The moment you freak out over someone rejecting you, even if it's just me rejecting your begging for mentorship, you've already lost all control. Another reason you completely suck at this.

I'll take all the other fincucks, thanks so much for showing them the difference between a real findomme and a dumbass.

Attached: 1541315556320.png (1066x325, 77K)

how do you feel about cucking?

You sound fun, femanon. I'm super broke but I also have a slave wage job, so if you want to be a little mean to me you're more than welcome to take my pennies

That other whore is right. You are gonna get your eye ball raped into your brain by a angry man one day and end up like Bianca.

Looking forward to it. Until then I'll count my money and live my lazy life

This is what happens to girls like you. Pic related.

Attached: whoreee.png (390x527, 328K)

I bet you will whore.

Attached: skank.jpg (599x399, 45K)

Keep your doors unlocked for me skank.

Attached: poop33.jpg (1600x1071, 439K)

I'm going to rap you so hard this is what you will look like when I'm done.

Attached: dead naked female (2).jpg (580x385, 45K)

Ooh, can we have a rap battle? You start.

Okay I'll start.
This whore will die.

Attached: S+be+like_171936_5321552.png (669x421, 214K)

Shit I lost access to the email I was using to message you, can you repost it here? It was like sb something

kek oregano-flavored dumbass

Give it to me instead so I can buy vidya. Not a girl, or gay by the way.

Attached: 1564708704602.jpg (362x567, 38K)

sbcinder

As a person who has been cucked over 3 times, it sucks. I think I've grown more emotionlese because I can't trust a relationship to last.
If you are super broke you should keep your monies!!! I'll feel bad while Im eating my katsu curry rice. I don't mind being mean to you tho :)

care to share some of your purchases?

pls rezpondt

>I want to taste rock bottom. And yess it's the hormones talking
nigger what?
You're fuckin broken, that is that what the hormones are saying.

>thot audit
great idea, she should be paying taxes

Findom is lower than cucks or people who play fortnite desu.

>no feet pics
>don't care
neat larp