Free (you)

free (you)
Post here and get 1 free (you)!!
>why do you think the inner workings of our mind are hidden from us

Attached: free you thread.png (345x386, 103K)

So the liz*rdpeople have it harder to harvest you.

Attached: 1560373899336.jpg (688x1024, 62K)

Are they though? Maybe for me, maybe for you, but people have been studying this stuff for years and years. They probably already have some sort of crude model of how the mind works and why it works like so. The "deep" sorta stuff I guess shall remain hidden, it's not like anyone can clearly see what someone else is thinking, theres that.

I am gonna start using a trip cause I am annoyed how I post every day for years and no one knows I exist.

It's probably just that we still can't understand the how's and why's of it all.

Attached: 1416a99cdaadb00ddb195c13da8a65b2.png (500x366, 241K)

Once again I went to the waterfall. All the fish have died in the recent days and that shit hit me more than it should. Only now I notice how those things were basically my only form of companionship I had.

Basically all my friends have died recently, this shit aint fair.

>If they were simple enough to understand, you wouldn't be complex enough to understand them. Something like that.
This is a good point.
I also feel that anyone who lacked an ego and such to shield them from reality would just kill themselves or have no desire to reproduce whatsoever.

?
WE SPECULATE ssorry capslock
I think even though we can step outside the boundaries with psychedelics we still have to intergrate what we experience and are still the observer of our consciousness.
Thus will never know the truth

>I am gonna start using a trip cause I am annoyed how I post every day for years and no one knows I exist.
pathetic
meh, refer to my reply before last to >Basically all my friends have died recently, this shit aint fair.
that happens when you are friends with fish :X
dude try make friends online then, do you lack social skills to or??

Attached: confused megu.png (1656x2048, 1.68M)

I cant do the whole online friends shit, there is a reason I'm only friends with fish.

Certainly beyond my understanding of things.

Attached: 1564863449904.jpg (473x473, 31K)

gunjy you are disgusting you smell like shit you pee in the bottles you are turbo edgelord idk clean your room you damn pedo

>I cant do the whole online friends shit,
I love having friends yet something stops me from being peoples friend and caring or being maintaining some connection..but frens online are sooo good to have.
>Certainly beyond my understanding of things.
true for all of us. we are trying to make sense of that which is probably not something that even makes sense.

>gunjy you are disgusting you smell like shit you pee in the bottles you are turbo edgelord idk clean your room you damn pedo
quit pee bottles and I am not edgy..
uhhh, I acted egy for fun but I am not edgy, gunjy is not I

Attached: megu depressed.jpg (811x973, 700K)

I can't have online friends because I am shitty at typing what I mean, which results in me having no idea if the person understood what I meant, basically makes really fucking nervous to hold a conversation online.
Real people are fine, sadly they don't care about me, I guess when you care so much about fish and rivers you end up without any interesting thing to talk about that they can relate with.

I'm really confused and scared. I don't feel like I'm here. I want someone. I'm going to go somewhere in my moms house and leave.
I either post here or fantasize. I'm rotting inside. I don't have anything but pain.
Should I do drugs, or eat some good food?

>I'm really confused and scared. I don't feel like I'm here.
disassociating maybe?
>Should I do drugs, or eat some good food?
put on some calming music

and sleep

Attached: megu bed 2.jpg (1025x1200, 561K)

I want a (you) tooo

>I want a (you) tooo
(you) here

>why do you think the inner workings of our mind are hidden from us
same reason they're hidden from cats, dogs, and any other living creature
it's not necessary to survive and reproduce
language just facilitates us asking the question, and language is just a freak accident, or possibly something we really don't even understand

very good post user.
really makes me think unironically

I'm pretty confident my therapist was an even bigger hack than I previously thought
I read exactly one scholarly article on BPD treatment because I suspect I have it, and it pretty much describes my childhood as the social influence. My therapist used pretty much the exact same words that were in the article when she explained why my childhood effected me, but her "treatment" was telling me to get a job
I just get really frustrated that I wasted time and money with her

>no megumin pic
Whoa rude