How did you live end up like this?

How did you live end up like this?

Attached: dz2kQ3X.jpg (678x710, 50K)

By going to this site in 2012

I'm not intelligent or driven.

Freak accident, literally nothing I could prepare for in advance.

Complete apathy towards everything

Social Hierarchy. A member of the lower caste will never rise.

I was born in the worst time in history to be a man.

mind telling me what happened user? if you want to do it of course

1914 or 1939?

I was a lot angrier and sadder as a kid

was myself

Now is worse because there's no 1914 or 39 coming to put us out of our misery

>incels seriously believe this
guess you would've preferred to be born in time to fight any WW, or in medieval times when you would die at 30 or something,after working every single day of your life for several hours a day? youre so priviliged and don't even know it.

I agree, feminism has ruined my chances to get a wife and a family

What use is privilege if someone is always more than you anyways? It's just an excuse for suffering.

at least you're not a 13 year old girl "working" at a brothel getting raped everyday by dozens of men in bangladesh. like i said,you're privileged, you're young,you most likely live in a first world country, do something with your life already. stop being a whiny incel.

once there was a handsome boy. his name was christopher poole. he ruined my life.

Sure fren. Doctors told me I had hypochondria because I kept showing up with tons of complaints. Tests came back negative for everything. Claimed it was depression. Meanwhile I'm in constant pain, dealing with fainting spells, blood pressure spikes, and getting sick all the time. Family says I'm just overthibking, being lazy, mockingly calls me grandpa, etc. Tells me to get in shape. I go to community college but drop out twice because I have no idea what the hell is happening. Social anxiety only adds to the chaos. I decide to take up basic cardio and get acclimated to caffeine as a pick me up. One day, about two years ago, I suddenly collapse mid exercise, room spinning. Lose pretty much all of my vocabulary. Turns out I had a full blown stroke at 25. Family insists I do nothing because we don't have medical insurance. So I try to recover the best way i can, by easing into exercise. But I'm getting horribly sick even more often. My sleep schedule at this point is non-existent and I'm basically going insane, so I visit the doctor again. He chalks it up to sleep problems, gives me a temporary scrip for pills. For some inexplicable reason these antidepressants cause me to have a full blown psychotic break and try to kill myself, like, out of nowhere, with a substance i bought online, which causes another mini stroke. So now they commit me to a behavioral health center for a few days. There's a lot more but I'd rather not depress you to the point of no return. Lol.

What's there to do when everything seems to exist to make your life worse? Everything feels on the edge and if you slip up once, you might fall forever. It's not any brothel, but it's first world struggle.

>born in time to fight any WW
After having successfully courted and reproduced with a slim, loyal, white wife, and probably having a reason to be patriotic and believe in your country's cause rather than getting blown up for oil. And never having to shit yourself to death in a nursing home with your boomer children being too retarded to pull the plug.
>in medieval times when you would die at 30 or something,after working every single day of your life for several hours a day?
Healthy people still suddenly die young all the time, and the apparent senselessness of it with modern healthcare makes the experience even worse when everyone around you is healthy and enjoying life. I work several hours a day now, but for what? The chance to have my life ruined by a hole who says I raped her in the janitor closet because women are wonderful?
>at least you're not a 13 year old girl
Yeah, I'd hate to be as vapid as you.

Whore mother Beta father half brother got all the attention and so did every other one of my siblings but me the other ones were actually related. They "separated" in 6th grade and I became a wigger who didn't care about school. Started to closet listen to actual good music in 7th grade. Then in 8th grade my mom's cancer came back and that summer she fucking died.
The loser half brother came back in had a fight with my dad and then got kicked out haven't seen him since (altercations like this were regular in my youth in one instance my father beat the ever living shit out of him probably deserved it tho) fast forward to now I have to take an extra year of high school am 18 years old and have no job prospects at all. My dad just mentioned that if he dies I'm fucked and he's right.

Attached: 1565718976697.png (543x343, 33K)

>get to see the world
>get to fuck up autistic krauts
>normalfags are all angry and sad
>can put your dick inside literally any woman on the planet and impregnate them if you give them a candy bar from your rations
>come home to be greeted as a hero and enjoy one of the biggest periods of economic growth in the history of the world
how was that not the best time to be alive

Attached: 1562856019105.jpg (1000x1000, 464K)

My mother and father shouldn't have had children. That's more or less how and why my life is where it is right now.

> I never awakened to super powers in my 2nd year of high school
>The Zombie Apocalypse didn't happen
>The SMT apocalypse didn't happen
>I never got my laser hypnosis pen or time stopping clock
>The Nerve Gear was never invented
>I didn't get run over by a truck or killed in any other and didn't get isekai'd to a cool fantasy world
>Instead i was born in this time, in this world, in this society that's headed for ruin and I have no power to stop it

im sorry user, i really don't know what to say, life can be so cruel to some people, if assisted suicide was legal in your country or state would you do it? not trying to be mean or anything, im just curious

Attached: arai.jpg (2048x1075, 269K)

pretty much this desu desu. if mom didn't feed my tendies and let me play videogames, i'd probably be dead or in jail by now.

Spooky, does that mean you never figured out what triggered it?

In a heartbeat. I'm probably gonna go with partial suspension tho.

severe mental issues due to years of bullying and neglect, both at school and at home

I did fairly recently. It's a form of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Thinking vascular but nothing confirmed. There's like a 50% chance of arterial complications in some subtypes by the time you're 20 or so. I have objective clinical markers like really stretchy skin, weird ass bone structure, etc.

I was always an autist loser so it is who I am

cope niggas be coping

nah you are just pathetic and you would be pathetic even if you could go back thats just how it is grow up

i see, well user i hope you'll find peace in eternal rest
as a man in a chicken mask once said: leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds

Attached: fuuka.jpg (629x425, 52K)

>Claimed it was depression. Meanwhile I'm in constant pain, dealing with fainting spells, blood pressure spikes, and getting sick all the time. Family says I'm just overthibking, being lazy, mockingly calls me grandpa, etc. Tells me to get in shape.
Gotta fucking love people eh? have had similar experience, not going to go to detail because fuck typing (except to lol that my family thought it was drugs even though I had absolutely no access, hadn't even left the house let alone had money for that) cant wait to fucking die.

Honestly? I've had bad anxiety since 8. Things started going downhill at 14 though, I became quiet and closed off and stopped caring in school. My mom would always tell me to get off the computer and hang out with friends, but I was too depressed and just sat on the internet all day. Of course, I fucked my life up multiple times down the line, and the isolation has snowballed into me being a mid-20's psychotic KHV neet. But the foundation was set in stone at an early age.

Attached: catcoke.jpg (931x1234, 71K)

I died 4 years ago, it just never ends,

Totally coping, it's not like incels have went on a sharp rise as of recently

Attached: figure1newlymanincel-w640 (1).png (640x532, 140K)

Because of my many sins.

I was never like the top picture. I was always chronically depressed and I've been thinking of suicide ever since I was like 12. I'm 28 now.

By being a pointless fucking aspie and getting trauma from primary school

It fucked me up

Attached: tumblr_nmy4ets7y31ut727bo1_400.gif (400x388, 596K)

major depressive disorder lol

Holy shit that drop to 0 in married women between 2011 and 2015.
Rreeeely makes u think deep where that couldve come from I wonder
cheating is fucking disgusting

>Be toddler
>Schizo runs in fathers side of the family
>BPD, bipolar, major depression on my mother's
>First experience in schools is growling at people and hiding
>"Lol kid needs ADHD meds" - kindergarten teacher
>Meds make me hallucinate and go violent
>"Lol kid needs slow release ADHD meds"
>Zombie child with very excentric behaviors
>Literally hallucinating and going crazy at age 5+
>Take myself off of my medications at 10 because I know myself better than the fucking doctor giving me crack
>"Lol haha now you have permanent problem list of medication noncompliant so we won't listen to you because the docs assume that means you abuse them"
>Outcast in school because of eccentricity
>Have had a total of 5 friends in my life
>One of them molested me, majority of rest are sexual people, can't make a friend without falling in love or getting sexual in talk
>Prefer to isolate and push away anyone who tries to get close
>Start drinking alcohol around 11 years old, luckily never really get addicted
>Brother gives me weed at 12, smoke almost every day until major psychosis episode
>Take acid at 15 beginning the worst of my schizo
>Stop going to school for 2 years while psychotic, 15 to 17 years old
And the nail in the coffin
>Applying for disability so I don't have to get a job and can continue playing this online game

By withdrawing and avoiding uncomfortable stimuli since high school. I slowly never tried approaching anything with the potential for rejection (job applications, relationships, etc). Hoped some opportunity would come my way just going through the motions of going to school/college.

by becoming a shut in neet straight out of school. I let that place ruin me

Attached: A1546-Possum-backlighted.jpg (500x333, 101K)

Combination of lazy parents, autism, and the internet fucking me up and making me a worthless man child who doesn't know how to do anything an actual adult does even when I'm 23

Attached: 1565548828959.jpg (443x332, 26K)

Various mental illnesses, laziness and an eventual heroin addiction

I was a shut-in all most my whole life...

This came to a peak in the second year of HS, dropped out at the age of 15. I'm 27 now.
>it's time to die

The space between solid red and dotted blue could be called the misery gap

Attached: 1565588566491.gif (177x177, 30K)

It was the only way my life could have ended up. The idea of multiple paths or possible timelines is just a human fabrication. In reality there was only ever one way.

>hurr durr you'd die
Faggot.
You're gonna die either way retard, an interesting eventful 30 years is worth much more than a boring 80 years. Depression and suicide is a result of boredom and repetition.

im guessing no work?

best hope for you user is to get fit and join the army. make sure to lift weights and do lots of sprints before going to basic to make your hip bones strong

>t hip fracture victim

Child trauma.
Didn't feel energetic since 2004

I have no drive to do anything, lack common sense, socially awkward

best of luck to you man. sound like shitty doctors.

>I had a full blown stroke at 25. Family insists I do nothing because we don't have medical insurance
amerifats everyone

yes being a shitpoor peasant farmer with no culture or distraction working all the time and getting taxed to death by your lord sure seems eventful and exciting

Why does the truth hurt?

Attached: elie cat eyes.jpg (800x800, 68K)

I'd rather die in war than be an office cuck.

>2012
bruh... I'm 2011... almost 9 years...
I bought the ipad 2 when it first came out and got a "gaming picture app" turned out to be reddit/r/gaming app. This lead to posts about /b/ and I didn't know what that was, which lead me to a conufsing site Jow Forums. And here I am. I've had some hearty keks thanks to fortune.org though and it made it so I never ended up a normie posting top text bottom text minion memes. So there's that.

So enlist .

This dumbass watches way too many movies.

People die in war user, and with that attitude you'd most likely be the first to go.

It forces you to take responsibility of your shitty life and pressures change.

My uneducated & poor broodmare of a fat mother spoiled me lots back then in muh teenage days. My dad is a loser, his role in the family literally just to be a beta provider for my mom beauty clinic / skincare addiction.

easily, by doing nothing

>die slowly and painfully from mustard gas or a gunshot

I didn't live

>medieval farmer
>interesting and eventful life

I was sad and depressed even as a kid lol

cheque'd oregano oregano

>be me
>young and smart
>the best in class in Math
>I was so good that after finishing my multiplication and division exercise I would beg for more
> teachers is really proud
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>next year
>different teacher, give us math exercises
>i did it in like 1-2 minutes
>teachers want to know how I did it
>show to her my way of making the exercise
>she doesn't approve because that's now how everybody is doing
>shows me how I should do it
>for some stupid reason my child brain doesn't understand why I should do like everyone if my way it's better
>the year is extremely shitty since every time I try to do stuff on my way I'm reprimanded
>cried every time because I couldn't understand why I was wrong
>even though I was getting high grades
>next year, old teacher is back. Gives me math exercises
>stuck, can't even complete first exercise
>teacher is disappointed and says I'm no longer what I used to be
>for the rest of my education i was completely useless at math,chemistry and physics.

I had everything man, good grades and a good future, but this shit fucked my life. How many times I cried because my grades where complete shit and people would laugh at me.

Pretty simple I was born and then I grew up.

It was always obvious where things were headed.

>what is comparing apples to oranges
I mean, that guy is totally a pussy, but your example makes you sound like a fucking window licker mate. Just because people arent in the worst of the worst scenario doesnt mean they arent allowed to feel bad. Also baselessly calling everyone an incel is fucking annoying. Before you jump to call me one, I am not, I live with my spouse and have for years. On topic, my life could be way worse. Been living with gf in a nice apartment for four years, landed a decent (pay isnt more than 40k sadly) IT job, got a decent car..still always kinda depressed though. Shit medical care so ill never get a real diagnosis as to why i am never actually happy no matter what I do. Perhaps its all the drugs from back in the day, I did used to have a bad dope problem