/sudaca/ #3

Let us keep it alive this time edition

Last thread:

Attached: image5c70a23f5ce2d.jpg (945x532, 54K)

What you people don't understand about not letting the thread die? Fucking sudacas.

dude, we done fucked up over here in argentina

i'm very scared

Attached: 4c27119.jpg (474x428, 21K)

Cristina will give you gibs. Take all you can and leave.

come to chile argie user, i'll keep you warm

Do you have pickelhaubes to sell?

Reporting in from Colombia

Attached: 1546564786575.jpg (690x690, 272K)

those are the helmets with the spike on top right? i don't have pickelhaubes user, im sorry

Attached: 1552966085440.jpg (1093x1223, 335K)

>i'll keep you warm
A-re you a girl?

i don't want to derail the thread

Attached: 1565662201048.png (288x331, 185K)

The only reason why i started caring about Chile, 'dem prussian uniforms, at least they are available for buying in chile, in military hardware stores or similar

tfw no qt dweeb chilean gf

I don't want you to derail the thread either but you already offered me to keep me warm so I must know with what I'm dealing with here.

yes user im XX

Good to know. Are you taking orbiters?

que hay de bueno en chile?

Crimenes violentos, venezolanos, colombianos, haitianos, alto costo de vida, desempleo, y una izquierda progresista que esta pujando fuerte y la ineficiencia del gobierno actual de centro derecha no ayuda. Aparte de eso no estamos tan mal.

Then I will take your proposition to keep me warm. Give contact so we don't keep derailing the thread. It's the least you can do.

Branigger here just wanting to thank paraguay for losing the war and giving us the land where I now stand. Going through the border tomorrow to buy a bunch of stuff for cheap, once again thank you paraguay.

>tfw el peruANO

>tfw El Tongo is your dad

When is the next chilean meet up, bros?

>tfw born at Brazil's bootleg Texas (Rs)

Attached: 1558628058320.png (1152x646, 669K)

hey, posting instead of working... since when we have sudacas threads? I was already in the gutter before the PASO, but now I dont know how to keep my cool, how my sudacas robots handle this?

How the fuck is RS the texas of Brazil, nigga I'm in the fucking MS. now thats texas, even better, get your ass to Goias.

It's bad that people got killed, sure, but can't empathize with mexicans in america. They give the rest of south america a bad reputation.

>nao sendo paulista

Nao sabia que existia internet fora daqui

Attached: 36.jpg (1073x1344, 551K)

Not much, but it's still better than the rest of South America.

>tfw no paisa gf

Attached: 1545786619413.jpg (960x720, 71K)