I'm a genius. Everything is so retarded I just cant process it. So I just sit here and have my brain cells go to waste...

I'm a genius. Everything is so retarded I just cant process it. So I just sit here and have my brain cells go to waste. Until I go to a musuem or something and I'm like wow people lived this way, I wonder how I would survive in that time. I'm pretty sure I can go to college like harvard or yale but Indoctrination is retarded. Anyways how do I not make my brain not dissolve from retardation of people?

Attached: 1565737032650.jpg (720x697, 38K)

Obsession and fanaticism.

If your so smart you wouldn't need to ask.

r/iamverysmart isn't on this site.

if you're a genius in a retarded world, doesn't that make you retarded?

Who gives a fuck about being smart when being successful is all that matters.

I'm really smart. Thing is everyone is so stupid. Everyone's stupidity is infectious.

No you dont understand. Everything is retarded in my eyes. Literally everyone is retarded.

So you need to be around, and ask stupid people how to stop yourself from becoming stupider, when being around them was the cause of it in the first place? That's your logic here?

Everyone is retarded to me. How do people think its ok to be so retarded? I mean its fine to be dumb for a joke but the amount of retardation that people will be is astounding.

No man I mean look and I know its hard to understand so just listen carefully. Everyone is retarded. Theyre retardation brushes off of me. Please do no the dumb here no dumb here.

Alright what ivy league college should I apply to?

Nice bait bro. The twist and answer here is youre the one whos actually retarded.

Attached: 1548621822502.png (645x773, 23K)

so how do you know that your a genius?

Well I believe that since you're acting very retarded right now.

I just am. Like you know you're a genius when you're one. You dont need anyone to tell you you are because its obvious.
Your faith will be your own undoing bucko.

Nah man you just don't understand a true genius because you're retarded. Sorry but thats life.

ok then, how old are you and what are you doing with your life?

I'm 23 and a realtor.

Im a genius but my mind is occupied with sex 99% of the time, its unavoidable. Everyone around me is so witty and Im struggling to even speak at all without thinking about big jiggly breasts against my nose. One time my friend asked my what I wanted for dinner and I said penis butter and jelly. Its crippling lads.

Haha kek upboat. I once made a fantastic feast for a thousand beasts.

You're not as smart as me. I built an OS and a boot strap compiler.

I am. I could just pay for someone to do that.Lmao

If you're so smart why didnt you notice that I've been inside your house for hours now?

>I'm so smart I can't process information
Sorry to break it to you, but you're legit retarded

You sound delusional from what I'm reading

Attached: 1562376984197.jpg (520x514, 60K)

>I can't understand things
>this means me too smart for this world

Attached: 1530742913792.png (506x547, 131K)

yeah I'm just going to go ahead and say you are not as smart as you think you are. even if you were there is no way to do what you are asking unless you just go off grid and isolate yourself from the world like a hermit or kys.

I'm smart. Go fuck Yourself. Nigger.

that doesn't sound like a very smart response. especially using racial slurs.

Shut the fuck up our founding fathers used nigger as a word. Kike

well im gona go ahead and report you. enjoy your ban racist.

> announcing a ban
Enjoy yours Bitch

Is this Overwatch. Because now this is sounding like Overwatch.

ayy bruhh dem smart niggas in da house wasup...

Attached: 1531818667278.jpg (422x357, 11K)

lmao I was also 14 and in an "enriched" mini school once. pointless post regardless of your intentions, have the (you) faggot

someone wasn't spanked enough as a child