ITT: schizopost

ITT: schizopost

Attached: 1561259646346.png (750x755, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oOYrCHi7yjM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5jMLJQ9f4
youtube.com/watch?v=oWwmy-SH2xs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IM LITERALLY going insane. i wish i was kidding but I AM going insane. Buddha wants me dead. I hate having an organic body.

Why is every time I think about posting someone makes a thread about schizos? I'm not a schizo. The baggers at Walmart keep checking my phone and the cameras to make schizo threads on Jow Forums when they know I can see them. It isn't something to worry about if yours operates. Sometimes the disks in the shelves at Walmart will fall off and cause the baggers to jump, this makes them angry because they cannot monitor MY PHONE and the cameras to predict when I am about to post on Jow Forums, I know they are reading this because I just saw one walking outside my window with his phone and telling the rest of the Walmart baggers that the cameras are foggy again, anyway possible I can drive out of my driveway and go all the way to WALMART to put plastic bags over my head and suffocate I know that this is because they transmit the thoughts DIRECTLY INTO MY HEAD using the RF tracker transceiver directly in the plastic directly.

Decent schizophrenic roleplaying.
Let's all just relax in our hammocks that can protect you from fakers.

I always have to check the internet where they keep my medicals documents on their website to make sure nothing has changed and they aren't ppulling a fast one on me. Today nothign has changed and I am described as 'other schizophrenia' from my doctors writing.

Attached: er66hjuk.gif (400x518, 1.96M)

Question for shizophrenics here:
Are you good at math?
Ive heard that schizophrenics tend to be particularly good at math

Too many patterns if it's a wall of math

Behind you
476849385747282938829293857477475839393938484748948585847573992929393848397593849382661637486997068573636739202947563564758857363

okay. why would you do that? Pleasure? We can be likable when we aren't hallucinating.

I know that you're all in on it. Those cunts on the TV keep mentioning me. When will you faggots realise I wont play your games? Put me into a psychiatric institution? Fuck you you're the one who should be here. How many hours of footage have you fags got of me in my room? Don't tell me because I KNOW. I'll expose all of you then we'll see. Fucking idiots should have picked a different target.

i really wish my big sister would stop living in my head and just let me be normal

Attached: 43f870a881a4bc5019f991e0a05a9fcf (1).jpg (1447x1528, 1.34M)

If all matter emerges from the primal vortex of infinite consciousness, and gods are distorted vectors of manifestation, caused by mnemonic glitches in spacetime, fuck i think my stove is on fire hang on

youtu.be/oOYrCHi7yjM

I am pretty sure all my online friends are just my mother with multiple accounts stalking me and talking to me to keep me on check. I am not even joking.

I believe you, but if you are 'not even joking' there is someone inside of you that knows there is a difference. Maybe I'm wrong and read too deep into it.
I'm too scared to ramble about what I know but it's just the way it is. We're all bricks just waiting our turn.

Attached: smells-good-man.gif (310x174, 1000K)

Anyone here a...T.I.? Talkin' bout gangstalking folks

Attached: rusty.jpg (650x408, 53K)

Can I get a quick rundown on this image? It's unsettling

ITT everyone imitating paranoid schizophrenia because apparently that's the only type that exists

I've literally been diagnosed as schizo-affective and I'm just relaying my experience.

What does 'Other Schizophrenia' mean on medical papers? I don't think I'm paranoid, but feel very connected to everything. I think my doctor's don't like talking about it

Oh okay idk which post is yours tho

Do any real schizos here have some wacky stories

Created by AI.
Name one thing in that image. You can't. There is nothing there.

He might be referring to schozotypal behavior if I had to guess, which includes magical thinking and delusions of grandeur. Doesn't require hallucinations, just disordered frame of logic. You might think trees give birth to birds or some shit, as an extreme example.

I heard them say over conversation schizoaffective when talking about starting me on Clozapine. Though I don't think I have access to their medical records on me.

It's probably some neutral network image

Well, i am not sure to this point, but i think the old ladies of my family are in some type of cult or some shit, i have been experiencing weird shit since i was a kid. They sometimes came into my room and put candles around my bed and shit and started praying/chanting in some language or tongue, i can't really tell, sometimes they would just stare at me while i pretend to sleep, and as soon as i move or they notice that i can see them, they just leave without saying a word. Recently it got bad because now there are actual demons while they do this and they often go under my blankets to touch me. Sometimes it is not harmful some other times they just grab me very hard and it burns and those demons start talking to me in a language i do not understand, it's not the same as my grandmas and aunts, but i can not really see them, the only way i can see the demons is when i go out of my body and have 2 points of views at the same time, I can see a faint shadow and what the demons are doing. I am sure this is real, but everyone else is telling me it's not and that's just impossible, but then how the fuck do you explain that i can differentiate 2 languages, and that the fucking old hags come into my room doing that shit and putting candles around my bed? They always spend a lot of time talking and reading some weird books during the day.
I haven't taken my meds but even with the meds this shit still happened. So this is real for sure.

I have 10 cameras in my closet. 2x Sony SNC-DF40N, 3x Navco 4800, 1x Bosch Starlight 7000i, and 4x Panasonic wv-s1131. They all watch me when I am asleep to keep me safe. I take them with me to the airport and the TSA gives me a funny look but lets me through. I know they have the same Sony SNC-DF40N cameras as I do in my closet but I'm not stealing them. It's not as if they magically teleported into my luggage. I bet they know I am coming when they see me. The cameras are connected to a VMS with facial recognition. They are getting it from my ID. Maybe I should get a fake ID but it would still have my face on it regardless. I shouldn't fly or go anywhere where I need to present my ID because I know they have me on video somewhere the FBI. If I stay indoors nobody will ever see me. I can grow a beard, cut my hair and I won't look anything like my ID. THEN and only THEN can I be completely anonymous. They're coming to get me, the TSA. They know that I know what cameras they have and where they are. There are 41 visible cameras at the security checkpoint, that means I only need 26 for my collection to be complete. What about a CEIA PMD2 Metal Detector and an L3 Provision ATD Millimeter Wave Scanner? Then we can be even. I have the tubs, I have the carpeting, and I have the cameras. There we go. A complete Security Checkpoint in the COMFORT of my very own house. Just in case someone from the airport tries to break in, I will have to have someone check their ID at my front door. Facial recognition is a MUST. They have to know already. What if they think I'm going to do something bad? I would never! I love this country and God bless America. I only once got caught for trying to bring a bottled water on the airplane, but the FBI and the TSA have to know. They're going to put me on the no-fly list, I just know it it isn't fair but they are onto me with the types of cameras they know I have and I know I have in my closet that are watching me and my 32 channel DVR I bought a

at a restaurant auction I hope they don't know that. I had to present my ID before going to the auction even though I'm overage and can go anywhere I want they're probably sending my data to the TSA and FBI as I talk right now they're watching me through the cameras in my room I JUST CAN HEAR THEM SNIGGERING AWAY but I CANT destroy my babies because I have CRAIG on the line saying he needs a new camera installed but I already told him I'm out of them come on CRAIG give me a breaK Oh God bless God bless but the radiator is noisy and there is a TSA agent inside trying to figure out why I have those cameras they bought the quality is shit anyways and the model name is easy to figure out because it says sony on the camera but what if they know something I dont they can they HACK AND SEE What Is Going On On My Computer The TSA Can Probably See That So I Cannot Type For Much Longer Because Next Time I Board An Airplane They Will Check My ID And I Will Get Arrested Because I Bought A Surveillance Camera With Me On A Flight To Dallas Texas Two Years Ago,,,,, The TSA Has It In For Me CRAIG, I'm Telling You The Truth See For Yourself I Also WAnt to Know Who Set My Alarm Clock I THink They Broke In To My House Be Cause They Think I Am Going To Do Some Thing Bad Even Though I Told Them I Was Not Going To After I Brought The Bottle Of Water On Through Security By Accident And She Threw It A Way See For Your Self.. One day we will all be controlled by a bunch of robots and aliens who will compete for the ultimate prize: controlll of mankind. That would be very scary indeed,, IAnd I just Met A GUY WHO saId WHE Was Going To BE th E NEXt President AND I tTThink HE IS RIGHT BECAUSE HE HAD A White BEard ANd Looked LIke A preadisdentSO I Will Vote GFor Him Lest th TSA FInds OUt and SUes ME BUt FOR WHAT I Don't KNWO MY CamerAS Will KEeep Me Safe. I have to Weapons Except For My Own wit NO GUnS NO KNiVEs I THrew THEm OUT I Cut With Forks and Spoons No Knives This Is A No Kniv

the time between my routine injections has been five weeks as opposed to my usual four

i can feel emotions at an unusual degree of intensity and it is mostly a horrible experience

yes, but it tire of repeating them and slowly forgetting everything

Missing med rotation is a bitch. Good luck on your psychosis and hope you can get back on it soon.

Attached: doug stanhope.jpg (723x1024, 325K)

KNIFE HOUSEHOLD I AM STAYING oU OH MAN I AM SO tIRED A I U E O KA KI KU KE KO IS JAPANES EFOR I LOVE YOU BERY VERY MUCH THANK U I NEEDED TO SHOW ID WHEN GOING TO NARITA AIRPORT AND TEHY DI FINGER PRINTING SO THEY HVA BE ON RECORDING PLUS MY FACE AND SHIT TO SENT BACK TOT HE TSA AND SENT OTHER TINGS AMONG HICH INCLUDE WALMART FEMA CAMPS AND CHEMTRAILS ARE GOINGINGTHROUWHG THE SAKY AND KILLING OFF TH EALLA THE PALANT LIFE AND ANIMALS WE NEDED TO EAT AND REPORUDECE WITH THE BEAUTIFUL ANIMAL AE RBEING ESTROYED BY CHEMTRAIL,S,,,WE ARE LIVINGI IN THE IN THE END TIMES LET ME TELL YOU MAY GOD GIVE US GUIDANECE AND LUGHT UP OUR LOVE FOR JESUS H CHRIST THE H STANDS FOR HECTOR I REDD AIDAN A BOOK LAS NIGHT BUT THE TESA STILL HEAR ME I AM SURE I AM SO TIRED WHAT IF THE POLICE COME INNTO MY ROOM THEY WERE HERE UESTERDAY LOOKING FOR A DOG BUT I DDN'T KNOW WHERE THE DOG WAS THE DOG WAS COMIGN TO GET ME I INKNOW IT I KNW IT ALL AONOG THAT THE DOG WAS COMING TO GET M ANDESTROY MG LIFE AND MAKE THE DTTSA LAUGHT THEIR AASSES OFF UNDE THEIR 41 CMAMERAS IN ADDITIO T OTHE TEN IN MY CLOSET THAT THEY ARE ACTIVELY NMONINTORNING ]THE HALLDWAY AND THE CHEMTRAIL S WALMG PROUDCING CHEM TRAIN AL S THAT ARE DANGEROUS TO THE SOCIETY WE LIFE IN BEW LOCKS I HACE T OFE R BNE KICSJ VYBT VEAR VE DTODSY ATHAT 4OBB4 TWAQ EOE3NWT B43QK WI QNE WT3QL NT EU EU EU I4 NT 3QKK3R I G 33B 939B3B B8G8FFE R SYECK N T ASS UNTO OUECE 3BA all see here YELLOW SNOY MAFIC PAANSONIC ORCHESTRA toHSIBA RGRA U AN FIUB RI CINNNNUUURRR SYUUCUDE TOMORRROE WTHT ETSA ARE SCOMINGSDFVBGFDF U DT JHUI ISAOSJB IBUYVVVV VYIYIUO Y NIEE KERRE FURE FO IFURE GTDRABR FURE GFDTDRABR GTBGRABDARG GUB BTAJE A BUEE T OSDTABD AFAUBSR AYRUSN VYR U;N BI TSUEYEBB IBBASRER RYVVT VEAR U CAN R ERENENVER RE RBUENISB IAEISUB GACE T OVI T VEDO RTBIE A HD SKEEOKUJE AVAVT IRGEREAUS ERACUSN US RII RNANOABR ABD RGE CGAUR US DFARUNG BVYVVKES FIR SAKKET VBURIOOOE OVUIV S AIUHWN ABEYIWOB ANWME FUCU KBARACJ K CAPCTYCHA IS WATCHING ME GRANDMA NO

long lasting antipsychotic injections are a disturbing concept to me

The convenience is nice though. You don't have to worry about fucking up your meds. You just need to remember when to go back in with a calendar.

I can feel the insomnia coming on. The mania engines are revving up. It's gonna be a trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5jMLJQ9f4

Shizo and good at math checking in

I never go to the pharmacy. You know why? Its run by cuntjews. And if you tell them you have schizophrenia or depression they force feed you fuckin sugar pills filled with nanobots that hack your brain and make you start voting for democrat

i'm partial to this one man

youtube.com/watch?v=oWwmy-SH2xs