25 yo fat NEET living with his mom

>25 yo fat NEET living with his mom
>only thing I have to look forward to in my life is Classic WoW
It's over for me, isn't it

Attached: 1565378532946s.jpg (250x248, 5K)

Yes but it's the life you chose

you can take a loser out of Azeroth but you can't take Azeroth out of the loser

Attached: 1550733975456.jpg (1011x767, 39K)

Could be worse, you could of been born black in a country like Ghana

Wanna play together user? I'm also waiting for it to release. I'm 330lbs. Maybe we can motivate each other to lose weight while we play? Or just forget about it and get lost in the game?

I don't even have the attention span for games anymore

Jow Forums has fried my brain

I don't understand how people can go back to Classic WoW

at this stage of their lives, after everything that's happened, both in the world and in their personal lives, say you played it at 15...how is going back anything but suicide fuel? And you won't be discovering anything new for the first time which was half the fun back then. Maybe this is just me trying to convince myself not to do it

Attached: 1548464821654.png (3607x4043, 344K)

I am a NEETfag as well, but Im glad I never got into WoW. I played the trial for a couple days like 10 years ago, thought it was gay and never played it again. Although shortly after that runescape did consume my life for about a year, my parents cancelled my membership and that was that. But it seems like there are a lot of WoW players that have literally been playing it for 15 years, thats a scary thought.

for me I just replay Bully and GTA IV repeatedly

I feel like I'm 13 again everytime I play them

Attached: resize_IMG_012014.jpg (1080x810, 314K)

Its never too late,You could learn to draw,play an instrument,or spot weld.

I never played it when it came out and regret it. So this is my chance to play it like it's just coming out again. And I imagine it's the same for a bunch of players who joined after. But for people like OP who probably played it, it's mostly nostalgia and wanting to relive the game again hoping to recapture the magic moments that happened back then.

>turning 24
>spent the last 3 years in dota
>being a shrink for turks and russians for 50minutes matches
>never enjoyed the game since post 7.00 where casuals and buddies leaved and all that remained were legit angry autists fighting in a broken system
I could have spent that time playing with a yoyo and it would be less of a pathetic time sink.
God I hate myself and I hate this game

herod!
where my herod pals at

Attached: lala peace.jpg (890x1000, 204K)

can't you say the same thing about any hobby that's been around for over a decade though? Yeah, nothing is ever as fun as it is when you're a teenager doing it for the first time (inb4 tfw no gf) but that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy something in your 20s, 30s, or shit, for your whole life.

Like what if instead of WoW this was about being a pilot. And I went up in my dad's Cessna when I was like a teenager for the first time and was like "holy mother of fuck is this awesome!" And over the next few decades I got a pilot's license and still love flying a small plane from that same tiny airport. Nobody would think that's weird. Nobody would say "Dude... same airport, same airways, same scenery underneath you, how do you not get bored with that?" Yeah, sure, there wouldn't really be much new about it. You know all the sectional charts everywhere near you, you know all the radio procedures, you know the plane and all its instruments like the back of your hand. But even though you've taken off from that same runway hundreds of times it still puts a smile on your face, because that one magical moment when you experienced it the first time burned it into you.

I can play guitar and keyboard, and all that makes me is an autistic neet who can play guitar and keyboard. It changes nothing, and is neither more or less useless than playing WoW. Ultimately, everything we do in this life is just killing time before we die.

>I don't understand how people can go back to Classic WoW
Because it's a genuinely great game. I played it for the last time around 5-6 years ago on private servers and it was still as good as it was in 2004. I think the mark of a good game is being able to replay it over and over without ever getting tired of it. And although there isn't much to be discovered, there's also enjoyment to be had in mastering a game like that.

I'm not trying to relive my teenage years or whatever, and I don't really want to. All things considered, I'm probably doing better now than as a teenager - at least I no longer have to deal with puberty and bullying.

Attached: wow killer.png (600x405, 333K)

>broken system
huh? Dota was fine the last time I played it with pals

i wish i could get into wow or any mmo. tried osrs but got bored after 2 weeks playing 16hrs a day

I like fishing in OSRS. It's comfy and chatting with people is fun.

yeah but once you get all your levels to 70+ it gets boring

Just fish and watch anime while chatting with people.

the last anime I actually got into was nhk but that was like 2 years ago and everything since has been shit

Just look for. Anime has been pretty shit the past recent years, but there's been a bunch of good anime to come out. Or read manga. That's also something that's fun to do while playing OSRS.

how does one have no soul